Black's Daughter ➳ F.W

By redlikearubyyy

She loved him more than anyone else had ever loved another person, she denied the fact he felt the same way. ... More

-Hogwarts Express and the Paper-
-Fears and Lies-
-Little Bit Odd-
-Truth's Out-
-My Past and My Friends-
-Understanding-
-Struggle-
-Lets Talk-
-Sorry-
-World Cup-
-Welcome Back Shock-
-Family?-
-All Hell Breaks Loose-
-I Still Love You-
-The First Task-
-Bigger Problems-
-My Best Friend-
-Yule Ball pt.1-
-Yule Ball pt.2-
-The Second Task-
-What Are You Afraid Of-
-Unlucky Sister-
-Welcome to Hogwarts, Sister-
A/N
-Murder, At it's Lowest-
-Say Goodbye-
-Bonjour, France-
-The Pensieve-
-Au revior, France-
-Shopping with Draco-
-Surprise-
-Harry, Sirius' Son-
-A/N-
-Out!-
-White Noise-
-The Protective Boyfriend-
-What Rhymes with Spring?-
-Yes-
-Farewell-
-Pacing-
-Home Sweet Home-
-The House-
-Snatched-
-I Will Save You-
-Senses-
-Anger and Guilt-
-Saved-
-Scarlett-
-Life, Death and Conflict-
-New Beginnings-
-Complete Shock-
-Remus Please-
-More Disasters-
-Names and Stuff-
-Beau-
-Baby Girl-
-The War pt.1-
-The War Pt.2-
-Hogwarts Express and the End-
SEQUEL

-Merry Christmas-

4.2K 90 83
By redlikearubyyy

{Narrator POV}

Delania was comforting Fred. This didn't happen very often as she was simply awful at comforting people. They both sat on the train waiting, Fred's head in her lap as he lay peacefully asleep.

It'd all started with the news. Harry had been having these dreams and had been taken to Dumbledore and Snape for questioning. Arthur Weasley had been attacked. Thankfully, he was now being searched for and would be taken to St. Mungos before being able to return home. As a result, the Weasley kids along with Delania and Hermione were travelling home three days before the other students, for Christmas.

Fred stirred on Delanias lap but she continued to look out the window. Everything between the two was running smoothly and Fred had more trust in his girlfriend than ever before. And the same could be safely said for Delania. After all the volatile trash talk from students that Voldemort was back, Delania and Fred had no reason to not believe that it was true anymore. They were now living in fear.

Harry no longer got on Delania's nerves and they were now talking again. Christmas would be hard this year but they could make it, they knew they had to after all, it was their last year at Hogwarts.

"Nia?" A sharp whisper came from outside. It was Druella. "Can I enter?"

"Of course, Madam." Delania giggled at her sisters stupidity. "Where's George?"

"Sleeping. So is yours I see." Druella laughed at the sight of Fred, who was awake but didn't show it as he listened into the girls conversation. "So... Umbridge is crackers!"

"Yeah, right? You actually met her yet?" Delania laughed. "And what's with all those rules and trying to get teachers kicked out the school? And that rule about students forming study groups slash armies. It's all complete folly!"

Druella stayed tense. Harry Potter had not invited her sister to DA. She knew too well why, he'd been told to by Sirius. Apparently it was too 'risky' letting Delania know how to conjure her 'true' patronus, a Phoenix. She'd not been told much else, just to keep a cover for now.

XXX

"You know, I never once thought about Christmas this time last year." Remus Lupin said from his comfy armchair in the corner of the living room. Delania chuckled.

"What is that because you're growing older?" She laughed and he turned his head to face her.

"Watch it you! Your mum will be here soon listen for the door."

Delania waited and looked around at the pictures, her dad had put some of her mum up which made her smile in two ways; because it was sweet, and because he was probably scared she'd lecture him because of it. Then the door knocked. Delania ran out to see Fred and George standing very still and Druella crying on the stairs.

"What's going on?" Delania smiled as she walked in front of her boyfriend.

"I told them our mum was coming, they won't budge!" Ella cried with laughter as Delania laughed and walked to the door to open it.

"Hi mum." She said brightly as Roxanne walked in to give her daughters their presents and couldn't help but notice the strangely positioned boys standing metres away. "Boyfriends..." Delania muttered. Ella dragged her sister aside and they both stood watching in anxiety and mainly fear.

"Which one of you is George?" Roxanne spoke in her cold voice as it echoed upstairs across all corridors. George stuck his hand up weirdly and waved, Ella's hand hit her face. "Thank you for making my daughter happy, all her other boyfriends have been idiots."

"Y-You're welcome... ma'am." George said before Roxanne dismissed him and Ella together. Delania stood with her arms crossed with a proud expression on her face, Fred stood chest out with a confident posture. Roxanne knew who he was.

"You know if I'd had met you last Christmas I would be slapping you across the face and kicking at your ankles." She told him, Fred's face grew weary as the memories of the Yule Ball and Delania's sunken mood flooded back to him. "But it seems like you're doing a great job. So I brought you what you asked for." Roxanne stifled something into his hands as he was quick to hide it from Delania. They whispered among each other for a while before Roxanne left and Fred was grinning foolishly at his girlfriend.

"What was that?" Delania's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

"Nothing, dear." Fred smiled. "Come now, dinners ready."

She walked towards him and Fred's long arm draped over her shoulders as the two walked into the kitchen and took their seats. Everyone exchanged gifts including Arthur Weasley who now looked very well indeed. Sirius stood in the doorway as everyone toasted to Harry for 'whatever reason they had to toast to him now' as Delania had thought.

Remus then handed Delania a present from one side of then table. "This is for you, the picture inside is of your parents, but you can't open it un til you know."

Delania laughed at him. "Until I know what?"

Remus smiled. "You'll know what I mean, but wear it everyday, promise?"

"Promise."

When it was Fred's turn, he looked quite unimpressed with himself. He handed Delania the flopping present that'd been wrapped atrociously but Delania smiled nevertheless. Inside was a white scarf with the letter 'D' on it, and she loved it. Fred had done a very, very good job and she was so proud of him.

Everyone laughed and talked, ate and drank, Sirius still stood in the hallway and Delania suddenly realised that this was his first Christmas with her, in a house, for thirteen years. In a rush she stood and exited, trying to catch him up as he wandered into the family tree room. Sirius stood and watched his daughter as she burst into the room, then he smiled.

"I spoke to your mother earlier, she seemed very pleased to meet Fred." He said with the same expression plastered on his face.

"Yeah well... same old."

"Delania, I actually have a present for you." He drew a small package from under his coat.

"Oh Dad..." She laughed quietly as she too, did the same. Both packages were small and cubic, poorly wrapped as well. They gave each other their gifts and Sirius watched his daughters face light up as she carefully unwrapped it.

"This is my old necklace. I used to wear it around the house and you, James and Moony would chase me around because I said I was a marauder, you'd pretend to be death eaters..." She trailed off and Sirius continued to unwrap his. Cold tears fell off his cheek as he saw the very first picture Moony had taken of him, Roxanne, Druella and Delania.

"Where did you find this?" He asked.

"Kreature helped me find it in the attic."

"Thank you, Merry Christmas Delania."

"Merry Christmas, Dad. Love you."

"I love you too, darling."

XXX

Back at Hogwarts and Delania had finally realised that when she left this time, she'd be gone for good. But all the merrier, Frilly Pink was causing absolute havoc around the school and now she had complete power over the school but thankfully Delania had had no more detentions since. However, there were a few secrets flying round Hogwarts, Harry had invited Nathan Diggory, Rosianna and Monty to join Dumbledores Army. Fred and George and all the others felt guilty but then every time Harry reminded them why, they kept quiet.

But tonight, Delania could take no more. Fred and George snuck out again to meet Angie and they all went down quietly to the Room of Requirement.

"Do you think she heard us?" George whispered. Fred and Angie shook their heads as Nathan appeared from behind a corner.

"Popped the question yet, mate?" He asked Fred.

"Whatever are you talking about, Nathan?" Fred smirked.

They did their spells and patronus' before retiring off to bed, in the Gryffindor common room though, Miss Black was waiting it for her missing friends. As they walked in, she pretended to be asleep and they talked about what they did in DA and mistakenly saying where it was, without knowing she was there. Delania also overheard Harry reminding the rest not to tell Delania about their secretive antics. And that did it.

XXX

"Where are you going?" Delania asked Fred as he got up to leave in the middle of their study session.

Fred panicked. "George wants me, we're going to prank Filch."

Before she could answer he was gone, to DA. Delania left instantly and down to Draco and his secret 'club' Umbridge had joined together, probably to find the DA itself. Delania found Draco and they went to Umbridge straight away, she thanked the both and on the way Delania started to feel guilty.

"You know, if you wanted to conjure a patronus my mother would be delighted to teach you." Draco said on the way. Delania thanked him but Umbridge being Umbridge knew who she was.

"Or, I could teach you this year before summer." She said, Delania was nervy but Draco answered for her and she was stuck.

Before she knew what was happening, Fred, George and everyone else was stood looking at her unpleasantly through the dust of the demolished wall, and all she could say was;

"I'm so sorry."

❤️

A/N if you are reading this now hopefully I'm on 4K and if I am I'm having a party and drinking Baileys. Thank you so much for sticking with me on this AMAZING JOURNEY BUT CRAP QUALITY OF A BOOK. I love you all so much, this past year has been absolutely awful for me, I recently lost someone I love so dearly and they were only young, so as we approach 2018 I plead you all to look after yourselves and your wellbeing. I'm so lucky and grateful to have three people in my life I consider family; so thank you Oliver, thank you Ella and thank you Cameron. I also want to thank the three people I already considered family, little Dillon Ugg Boots, my gorgeous twin Mikaela and the great Caliiiiiib. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MY LITTLE WEASLEY RUNNERS YOU AMAZING PEOPLE. And as a final thank you here are some adorable gifs from a few of my favourite films. It's a quiz by the way so you must guess. Answers are at the end comment what you got XOXO

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

Answers⬇️⬇️

(1. Night at the Museum//2. The Avengers//3. The Maze Runner//4. Jurassic World//5. Descendants//6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles//7. The Goonies//8. The Muppets Treasure Island)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.2K 65
a sirius black love story *currently editing* ••• i do not own the rights to any of the characters except maude collins and her family ••• #1 in fanf...
3.8M 148K 199
Lorelei Calypso is a half-breed in the wizarding world. When her father seduced a beautiful mermaid, she was born into a time of war and pain. The We...
613K 17.1K 63
[COMPLETED] --- A story about a Lestrange who is not quite as she seems and a werewolf who just can't help being intrigued. ∞ I've been hearing s...
998K 25.1K 58
Sirius Black has had his fair share of women in his life, but there was something about her that drove him mad. Maybe it was the similarities in thei...