Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

11- I'll not let anything happen to my love

1.2K 62 25
By JananiPalpandi

Adithi's P.O.V:

Party? What does he mean? "Sir... Party? When? I mean...",I stammered. "After we return to our town...",he said. I smiled in return. He called someone. I too messaged Blazy about it. I think he was talking to Arya sir. It's not good to eavesdrop. So I moved away from there. I thought of calling Kartika. She didn't pick it up. She would be busy... I thought of telling her yesterday's incidents... She would be worried unnecessarily... I am relieved but I can't easily erase it from my mind... Why did he came? What was his motive? I didn't ask it to Mr.Arrogant in a hurry...

Where is he? He has been talking for 10 minutes. What's the next plan? Meeting is over... We have flight tomorrow. Till then what to do? Now he'll return to the suite and will be in his room. What will I do? It'll be boring. I cannot go out on my own too. How to spend the time? Sleep... No... It won't be right... If he call me in-between then I would not respond. I sighed.

"Ok... Bye... Talk to you later...",his voice came. I looked at him. He ended the call and said, "Shall we?". I nodded.

Shall I ask him? No no... It's no use asking him the next plan... We both got in the taxi. He was sitting next to me. Surfing his phone... What else he'll do? I looked out. We're stuck in traffic. Uh... It was really heavy. I was simply staring out. I saw something...

Pani Puri shop... It's my favourite... Appa used to get it for me inspite of Amma's scoldings.

***Flashback***

Me and Amma was returning from school. Amma was driving the car. I spotted a Pani Puri shop. "Maa I want Pani Puri... Please... I want it now...",I asked her. "No way Adithi... I'll not...",she said. "Maa... Please...",I requested her with an innocent face. "My decision is final... Ask me anything but not this...",she said. When we got home I ran to Appa. "Mr.Shiva your wife is so disgusting...",I complained about Amma. "What did my sweetheart do?",he asked. I told him everything. "That's fine... She is right...",he said. "Appa... You also like it right?",I justified. Amma stared at him. "No... No honey... You have mistaken it... I... Don't like those...",he stammered looking at Amma. I made an angry face at both and resorted to my room.

"Adithi... Adithi...",Appa woke me up. "What paa? Just now I slept...",I murmured. "Come with me... I have something for you...",he said and dragged me out of the bed. "Appaa... Please...",I yelled. He closed my mouth and said, "Be quiet else your mother will wake up...". He smiled at me. "So we're going out without Amma's knowledge right?",I whispered. He nodded. We both headed to car.

He stopped at a small shop. "Pani Puri...",I screamed. He smiled. We both ordered for us. He was also eating along with me. "Appa you said that you don't like this... Then why are eating now?",I asked him with a smirk. "I just said that for the sake of your mother...",he said. I noticed a car. It's Amma's car. She got out from it and walked towards us. I signalled Appa to look back. She was angrily gazing at us. He was happily eating. "I usually love this Adi... But I lied today for your mother... If I have said the truth then...",he stretched. I signalled him to look back. "Then?",Amma said. He looked back. "Then? What would have happened?",she asked. Appa smiled sheepishly. She then involved in a small fight with Appa. Finally he consoled her by kissing her cheeks unexpectedly. I giggled. Romantic couple. Then Amma too ate Pani Puri with us. How happy we were.

Someone flicked finger in front of my face. It's him. Oh... I was immersed in my thoughts. "What happened? I am calling you but you seem lost...",he said. "No... No sir... Actually I was thinking...",I said. "Thinking so deep that you cannot hear anyone...",he said. Oops... I smiled. "Sorry sir... I was thinking something...",I said. "That's fine... It's happens with everyone...",he said. I nodded. "We're stuck...",he said. I again looked at the shop. It will be easy to reach there as we were along the pathway. I wish to have it now... But how?

Jeeva's P.O.V:

I called her two times. She was looking at something. I too looked at the same direction. There was a chat shop. What is she thinking? I think she wants to go there. But she didn't ask me or tell me her wish. I decided to remain silent.

I diverted my gaze. "Is there any other way?",I asked the driver. "No sir... This is the only way and today the traffic is too high...",he said. Well... I thought of calling Amma. What the hell? Tower is also down. Can't even call anyone. I looked at her. She was looking out. Today I can't even remain silent. My stomach... It's also not silent. What to do? What to do? She was sitting scratching her head.

I shall talk to her at least. No... If you talk what she would do? My mind asked me. What would she do? She'll sometimes reply or most of the times smile. So no use... But how would I be silent?

I again looked at her. This time she is again looking at the shop. I've got an idea.

Adithi's P.O.V:

"Adithi...",he called me. "Yes sir?",I said. "Get down...",he said. Uh? I looked at him confused. "Get down...",he said. I nodded. "Bhaiya... We would be back... Please wait here...",he said to the driver. "Yes sir...",the driver replied. He signed me to get down. I got down. "Sir?... Uh?",I stammered. "You wished right? Then go...",he said. "But sir?...",I said. "It's ok... I told you to make yourself comfortable and ask me whatever you think... But you are not up to your words Adithi...",he said. "No sir... We were stuck... You seemed tensed and I won't like to fuel it by asking you anything...",I thought of saying but I can't. "Come let's go...",he said. Yey... Finally going have fun... Thank god... For making him do this... I made a hifi with myself. We both reached there.

"Bhaiya dho plate Pani Puri...",I said to the vendor. Mr.Arrogant looked at me weirdly. I diverted my gaze and said, "One for me and another one for you...",I said. "No... I don't need this... I mean... I don't like this...",he said. "Just try... It would be nice... Just try sir... Please...",I requested him. Actually if I eat this alone he would be waiting and what will I do he rushes? So I decided to make him eat this as I could eat enjoying each bit of it. But Mr.Arrogant is saying like this. "Don't worry... I won't rush you up...",he said. What? How did he get it? I looked at him. "I won't rush you up... Enjoy it...",he said. He's not bad... He also have some kindness in his heart. I smiled at him. "It's ok sir... But taste this for once...",I said. He nodded.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Actually I have not eaten it before. And I don't know how to eat. I came so that I could satisfy my hunger and she could also enjoy this chat food. But all here is that type of food. The plates came.

She gave one to me and she took the another one. She took one and ate it just like that. I looked at the plate. How to eat this? What would I do if it spills in my shirt? I looked at her. She was closing her eyes and enjoying the taste. A light smile pastured on my lips. So cute. Her facial expressions. She is different now when I compare her to other situations. She opened her eyes and asked, "Sir... What are you waiting for? Eat like this...", and she made a demo. I did so but some spilled in my shirt. She laughed at that. And suddenly stopped laughing and said, "Sorry sir... It's like that only but plate should be held a little bit closer...".

Actually it's nice. I don't love it. But like it. I am sure that she is enjoying. She is nice when she is Adithi not my PA. She finished the entire plate. I don't know where my hunger have gone. "Adithi... If you don't mind take this too... I don't need this...",I said pointing my plate. She nodded and grabbed my plate from me and started to eat it too. Crazy girl. I smiled a bit. She ate everything and looked at me. "Do anything else?",I asked her. "I am full sir... I don't need anything...",she said and beamed. "Ok... Are finished? Shall we leave?",I asked. She nodded. I tried pay the money. But she was insisting she wishes to pay. I agreed. We both returned to the cab. The traffic was cleared up. We both reached our suite. Definitely I am going to hit the sack. I don't need anything for lunch. All I need is sleep. I directly went to my room without saying anything. I fell into the bed.

Adithi's P.O.V:

Mmm... The Pani Puri was nice. I really enjoyed it. He didn't talk anything after that. It seems like he is so tired. I also remained silent.

Oh my god... I forgot something... I thought of asking him about the culprit. I almost forgot it... Ok I'll ask him evening. But what to do now? I am not feeling sleepy... I'll call Mother Grace. And talk to all the kids. Time will be spent. I went into my room.

****Evening****

Jeeva's P.O.V:

My phone rang. I probed the table for it. Customer service call. I looked at the time. It's four. Three hours... I slept well. If I sleep some more time then I won't get good sleep at night.

I was crawling in the bed. I slowly got up and went out. I went to the balcony. She was already standing there. I could see the sky ending in the sea. It was beautiful. I couldn't remove my eyes from it. It was so pleasant. I love the twilight of dusk. Usually I would enjoy the twilight of dawn. But today it was something different. The waving sea have stuck in my eyes.

"Good evening sir",her voice dragged me to the reality. "Uh? Yeah... Good evening...",I replied. "It's so pleasant here... The breeze... The scenery... Everything is so nice...",she said. I nodded in agreement. I wish to go the beach as it is impossible in our city. But what will she think if I ask her? Whether she'll come? If suppose she refuses how can I leave her alone?

"Adithi...",I called her. She turned to me. "Uh... I thought of going to out now... So...",I said. She looked at me. "I am leaving now... Mind if I go out?",I said. "No sir... Not at all...",she replied. "Ok then... Will you be okay alone here?",I asked. "Actually I was also thinking of going out... So mind if I go out too sir?",she asked. She's also going out. But I don't have mind to let her alone. What to do? Shall I ask her to come with me? No... No... It'll spoil her privacy. "Yeah... I'll be back soon... I'll leave after sometime... You can call me after you return or when you are about to return...",I said. She nodded smilingly. "Ok sir... I'll take a leave...",she said and resorted to her room. She left within few minutes. I only had the keys. I was thinking where to go as there are more number of beaches here. Juhu beach... It would be apt for me to reach within a short time. I booked a cab and resorted.

I reached there. It was really pleasant. Not too crowded. Awesome scenery of sunset. It was really very amazing to watch.

It would be nice if my family is with me. I walked slowly in the sand. The waves were trying to hug the land. But the hug persists for a short time. I am so relaxed but my mind is roaming around her. Will she be alright? As I walked some more distance I saw someone familiar to me.

Arya's P.O.V:

I am so happy today. Jeeva told me about the deal. I thought that everything would be beneficial to us. I told Blazy to make arrangements for the party. I am searching for an important file but I can't get it. Someone patted me. I turned. "Deiva.... You? Here?",words blurted out from me. "Why? Can't I be here?",she smiled at me. "No... Not like that... But it was a surprise... Meeting you after a long time...",I said. She smiled in return. "Yeah.... i was busy in my magazine works. Actually... I came here for two things...",she said. I looked at her sharply. I can't get what she is going to say from her face. "Actually... Arya... First... I have to apologize to you and Jeeva...",she said. My eyes widened. Is this a dream? I pinched myself. Ah... It's paining. It's real. "What?",I asked. She came near me and grabbed my hands. I looked at her. "I am so sorry... That day I didn't mean to hurt you Arya... I realized my mistake Arya... I shouldn't have talked like that... I thought about it when I returned. It was my mistake. You can never spoil my privacy",she said. I can't believe this. "Will you forgive me for it?",she asked holding my hands. "Hey what are you saying? No need...", before I could complete she said, "Please answer my question Arya...". I smiled at her. "See Deiva... It doesn't matter. Don't make me feel uncomfortable by saying these things...",I said. "Thank you Arya... I was so worried...",she said and hugged me. I was little bit surprised. She stood apart and looked at me. "I forgot that we're friends... We all shared a good bonding in our childhood... But now everything changed",she said. "Hey... Nothing have changed... We are the same... Nothing changes between us. We are the same friends... We are friends now too. Okay? Just forget all the things... Okay? Nothing have changed...",I said. She smiled at me.

"I have to meet Jeeva too... Where is he? I came directly to your room...",she said. "Deiva... He is in Mumbai now... He have gone for a meeting...",I said. "Oh that's fine... I'll meet him when he returns...",she said. "So what's the second thing you came for?",I asked her. She gave me a wide smile. "When I went for shopping in Paris I thought of buying some stuffs for you all. I've bought some. But I didn't had time to give them. So I've brought them now... For you I've bought a perfume and a shade...",she said. "Is it?",I asked. She gave them to me.

"Awesome... They're cool...",I said. She smiled. I wore it and looked at her.

She signed like it's awesome 👌. I smiled at her.

"I've bought another shade for Jeeva too and a Jerkin...",she said and smiled. "That's great...",I said. "Let's go down and see the gifts I've brought.",she said. "Deiva... Why do you want to apologize to Jeeva?", I asked. "Arya... I have disturbed him a lot. Irritated him that day. I haven't given him enough space and time... So I've to apologize for that mess...",she said. I can't believe this.... How could she change like this? Anyways it's a good thing... But I can't believe it. "Hey... What are you thinking? Come let's go...",she said and went down. Jeeva must know it. I'll call him and tell this to him. He would be happy. No... It should be a surprise to him.

We went down. Amma and Kannama was sitting in the sofa. "So you gave him his gifts?", Kannama asked. Deiva nodded. "Arya Did Jeeva call you?",Amma asked. "No ma... He called me afternoon... Then he didn't...",I said. "He might be busy...",Deiva said. I can't believe this. Deiva like this is so nice. But to what extent? I don't know.

She showed us all the gifts. "All are very nice...",I said. She grinned. "Uh... Arya... I'm getting late. I have an important meeting now. Will you drop me there? Please? Dad dropped me here. So could you?",she asked. "Me?",I asked her. "Yeah... If you have work then I'll go by myself...",she said making a sad face. "It's fine. I'll drop you...",I said. Kannama winked at me. I made an angry face and we both exiled.

Uthra's P.O.V:

Where did he go? He is late again. I called him and informed him priorly. It's 8.00 now. I asked him to pick me up from dance class but he is again late. Idiot. Someone patted at my back. I turned around. He was standing with a bouquet of daisies in his hands.

My favourite flower. I grabbed it from his hand. "Won't you say anything lovely?",he interrogated. I nodded in refusal. "Hey... I almost roamed half of the town to get this for you... But you are not saying anything...",he asked. I was gazing at the flowers smilingly and touched the petals gently intentionally to avoid him. I wanted him to see like this😉.

"Idiot...",he said. I stared at him angrily 😡. "This reaction should be given by me not you...",he said angrily. "This is how I feel when you were like me...",I shouted. "Idiot? Am I an idiot? How dare you? Do you know who am I and who's my fiance? He is the ACP of this town. He won't spare you if he knows it",I shouted and stepped towards him.

I pinned him to the wall. "If you not nice to me then he'll definitely beat you black and blue...",I said. He joined his hands and said, "I am really sorry ma'am... Please don't say this to him...".

I laughed at him. He too. I walked towards the bike. He hugged me from back. "Venkat What are you doing? Leave me... What if anyone sees us like this?",I murmured as he could only hear me. "What's your problem? I am hugging my wife. I don't care what others think. And you also don't have rights to say this...",he said it little bit louder.

"Shut up... Leave me...",I said and managed to free myself from his grip. "Uthra... You are so mean...",he said making innocent face. I smiled at him. "Come let's leave... I am so tired...",I grabbed his hand and reached the bike. He ignited the bike. "Venkat? How was your day?",I asked. "Not bad...",he said. "Uthra?",he called me. "Mmmm?",I responded. "I have to ask you something...",he said.

"What?",I asked. "Uthra... You know that my job is so dangerous... I have more enemies than friends... Till now I have received so many threatenings... What will you do if something happens to me?",he asked. My eyes were filled with tears. "How could think like this? Are you mad?",I asked while pinching him.

"Hey stop this Di... It's paining...",he said. "Then if you ask like this what else I'll do?",I said. "Uthra you haven't replied my question... What will you do?",he asked again. "Stop the bike...",I said. "What?",he asked. "Stop the bike...",I shouted. He stopped the bike. I got down and looked at him. "What happened Uthra?"he asked. I gave him a hard slap.

"Don't ever think like this...",I said. He stared at me in shock. I can't control my tears. He got down the bike. I grabbed his collar and said, "See... You cannot leave me like that... Do you know? I don't know how to live without you. I cannot live without you Venkat. How could you think like this stupid? Don't you have any sense?".

Venkat's P.O.V:

I cupped her face and wiped her tears. "Uthra... If anything happens to me then you...", before I could complete she again slapped me. "Are you a fool? Just now I said... Don't talk like this...",she said and cried. "What if I ask the same to you? What will you say?",she asked. "I'll not let anyone to hurt you... I won't spare them...",I said cupping her face. "Same with me... I won't let anything happen to you...",she said. I hugged her tightly. "Love you...",I said. "Me too...",she said. I hugged more tightly and kissed her forehead. I can't see hurt and won't let anyone to hurt her.

I can't let anything happen to her. I can't forget what happened today. His challenge is roaming in my mind. "You'll suffer like me... Suffer like a worm in fire... I'll not let you to be happy... You can't be happy... You spoiled my reputation... My family is suffering because of it... I won't let you to be in peace",he said. "You can't do anything....",I shouted.

"Wait and watch... I'll win my challenge definitely... What you sow you'll reap... You'll suffer like me... And if I get bailed I'll definitely come and kill you along with your family... I won't even spare a single child from your family...",he screamed while being taken to the cell. His words echoed. I did right. I did what is justice.

I arrested him for murdering his business partner when he came to know about that man's cheating and his scandal. His family was crying outside. They requested me. But what can I do. I refused. It's a mistake and he ought to be punished. He has been involving in the scandal for more than three years and made the company to run in lose. When his partner came to know about this he murdered him without mercy. So I arrested him after our investigations and after getting proper evidences.

I was not worrying when he said that. But when I started to think fear caught me. I am so scared that Uthra might be hurt because of me. I don't worry if anything happens to me. But if anything happens to my family and Uthra I cannot live. "What happened? What are you thinking?",she asked. "Uh? Nothing... Shall we leave?",I asked. She nodded.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Adithi? Here? I was little surprised. I thought of walking to her. No No... It'll spoil her privacy... Suddenly she also looked at me. Oops... She smiled at me. I forced a smile in my face. I slowly paced towards her and she too. "I didn't expect you here...",I said. She smiled and said, "Me too...",she said.

"So it's easy for us to go to the suite in same time...",I said. She nodded. "What made you to come here?",I asked. "When I saw the sunset I thought of coming here and... it's impossible to enjoy this in our town so... I came here...",she replied. She looked at me questioningly. "Uh... Same for me...",I said. She turned and looked at the sunset. Its really awesome.

No words to describe such a scenery. I looked at her. She was also enjoying that with excitement. A light smile pastured my lips. "So beautiful... Isn't it?",i asked. She nodded in agreement.

Adithi's P.O.V:

Soon the sun was set. The waves was playing with the sand. Last time I went to sea to do the last rites for my dad. The day that I cannot forgot so easily. The day when my last hope in this world vanished. No Adithi... Stop thinking of that... Stop thinking... I took a deep breath. "Are you alright Adithi?",He asked. "Uh? Yeah... I'm alright sir... Just thinking...",I replied.

I wish to have Kartika with me now. She would enjoy this very much. "So do you have any other plans tonight?",he asked. "No... No sir... That's it...",I replied. "That's fine...",he said. I nearly forgot about that. Why did the intruder came to our suite? Shall I ask him about that? He only told me to ask anything frankly...

"Sir... May I ask you something?",I asked. "Yeah? Any problem? Is everything fine?",he asked. "Yes sir... Everything's fine... I just had one question about last night's incident... Why did the intruder came to our suite? What was the reason sir?",I asked. "The receptionist said know? Minister's son is staying in the same hotel and in the same floor we're staying... The intruder came to attack him... But unfortunately he have entered our suite... That's it... And his prime aim was money...",he explained.

"But sir how did the police caught him so soon? I mean... How did they catch him within a night?",I asked. "I don't know... But the Officials said that they tracked him through the CCTV footages... As the target was minister's son they would have fastened up their work...",he said. "Oh....",I replied. Maybe... He turned to the other side.

After sometime he called me,"Adithi?". "Sir?",I responded. "I am planning to have dinner out tonight... So it will be good if you come with me",he said. "Sir... But...",Before I could complete he said, "I didn't gave you choices...". I knew... He haven't changed. He is always Mr.Arrogant.... No change in his attitude. "Okay sir... I'll come...",I agreed.

We started walking towards the road. Suddenly my leg got stuck into the sand. I stumbled and fell down in the sand. Ah... My leg got twisted. "Hey.... Are you alright Adithi?",He asked. I nodded. I couldn't get up. He suddenly stretched his hand towards me. I looked at him. I felt like his orbs were telling something to me. I placed my hand in his.

He suddenly pulled me. I was too close to him. My breath hitched. But suddenly he stood away from me and freed my hand. "Watch your step...",he said and walked few steps. What happened to me? I am feeling so weird. "What happened? Are you alright?",his voice dragged me to reality. I forced a smile in my face. "Shall we move?",he asked. I nodded. Then we resumed walking.

Then after sometime we left for the hotel and had the dinner. One benefit of having food with him is we can pay 100%attention only on food. Not on chitchats or anything else. Somehow it didn't took so much time. But I had one feeling from the beach. Like someone is watching me. But I looked around... No one was watching me. Then we went to our suite. Tomorrow morning flight... Thank god... This trip is gonna end.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

I asked her to come with me for dinner as I thought if i am out then she would be alone in the suite... My heart warned me that's not right. That's Why I asked her to come with me. I knew that she would refuse. So that only I followed my old technique. I know how to handle her.

Hi friends...

Extremely sorry for this late update. I was little busy with my college works.

I thought you'll be bored if I again continue about Jeeva and Adithi. We have seen about them for five chapters. So it's a break. I've diverted the storyline to Arya, Deiva, Uthra and Venkat. As you all love Arya I've also included Arya's part here. Hope you all loved him.😉
And again a little romance of Uthra and Venkat.😍

Hope you liked this part. Vote and comment without fail.

Bye friends meet you soon with Jeeva and Adithi.

Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 705 20
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁✍︎︎ He could get anything he wanted except her. She had everything she needed except for him. He hated her because she hated him. She hated...
32K 2.6K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
351K 3.9K 12
Now available in Amazon kindle I am walking in rain, streets are empty I saw a person I know him but I don't recognise him he was looking at me his...