2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Adorable is scary...

7K 385 158
By Sakura_D

Forth POV

Ming wanted to go over but I grabbed him, leaving quickly, they didn't see us. Yo followed us out quietly.

"They're with the professor Ming." I tell him. "We don't want to cause problems."

Ming looks sad and annoyed. As we head back to the car, Yo keeps walking, I call him, but he doesn't stop, Ming and I follow.

"Yo!" Ming yells. "The cars here."

"I want a drink". He tells us.

He heads for the first bar, inside Yo goes straight for the drinks counter, near the back. He orders, then finds the small booth nearby and sits.

"Yo, this is not a good idea." Ming looks at me.

But Yo isn't listening, he downs a few glasses, while Ming looks worried.

"Let him Ming, he's upset." I tell him downing the glass in one go.

"P'Forth, you don't understand." He looks at me seriously. "Yo is really...."

He stops talking, looking sad again, I turn to see who he's looking at. Our doctors walked into the bar, with the girls.

They sit near the front, ordering drinks.

Yo drinks more, but Ming's stopped, he's looking between Yo and Kit. The girls are sitting next to them, it's like they're couples, laughing and talking. Fine, I don't like it either, but being the older one I should stay calm.

When they said they didn't have time to date, it hurt. I know Beams done it before, I bet they had a reason to say that, but still.

When I try to drink, Ming stops me. I would love a few more, I'm feeling calmer now, a nice haze would be better.

After a while they ask for the bill, as the waitress goes past, Yo calls her over smiling, she blushes seeing us. Yo tells her they are friends, he'll pay for the drinks, she thinks they make nice couples.

Yo stops smiling when she tells us, they are going to a club after this. The girls wanted to go alone, but the guys are gentlemen, said they would take them.

Yo looks sick, we try to walk out without being noticed, but as we pass, the waitress tells them their juniors paid the bill, pointing to us.

They look surprised to see us, the girls smile, thanking us. One of the girls is really close to Beam, she's holding his arm. When I look up, he realises and moves his arm away. Ming's looking at Kit with a sad face, who's rubbing his neck.

Yo walks nearer to the table, looking at Pha, who looks like he wants to say something, but stays quiet. I think Yo is going to hit someone, but he just smiles, telling them to have a good night. He wais, and leaves. Ming and I look at each other, we do the same, and follow him out.

They didn't even bother to come after us, not even one of them. Something is up, I can tell, Beam looked guilty when he saw me, but there was more. What are they doing?

"Shit, shit, shit." Ming's chanting when I get outside.

"Where did he go?" I ask, when I don't see Yo.

"Over there!" Ming points.

We run, he went around a corner into an ally, we're at the entrance, he's near the other end.

"Whys he that fast?" I ask Ming.

"This is bad p, really bad." He says as we run.

"He a bad drunk?" I ask.

"P, it's terrible." Ming whines. "You don't know what's about to happen, thank god I'm not alone."

"I don't see him."

"P we have to find him." Ming looks scared. "He's going to get more..."

"What?" I ask, when he pauses.

"Adorable p, he will smile more, act cute, sit in your lap, with his arms around your neck, look at you with sparkly eyes, and tell you super cute things he wants to do."

"Shit." I say. "He's gonna get jumped."

"But it's worse p." Ming grabs my arm. "He's mad, he might... he might... look sad, with teary eyes... and if he cries..."

I don't need him to say more. I can imagine it, Yo teary, crying, they will fight to comfort him, and it might start a war.

We look for him frantically, when the ally split's, so do we, my sides a dead end. I find Ming, we both see him across the road, talking on his phone, looking annoyed.

When we reach him, we move closer to listen, its Suttee, he seems worried and hesitant.

".........But I found out the seniors made a bet."

"What bet?" Yo asks calmly.

"I don't want to cause trouble Yo, but I thought you should..."

"It's okay Suttee, please tell me." How can he be so dam calm?

"To act single for the weekend." He says quickly. "The doctors gang agreed, it got out of hand and they all shook hands on it and...none of them want to lose..."

"Thanks, Suttee. Bye." Yo says calmly, ending the call.

They made a bet? They want to be single, that badly? I can understand Beam going along, but Kit and Pha agreed too? I know guys are competative, and Beam hates to lose, but I'm not a bet.

"What did they think would happen, when we found out?" Ming snaps.

"They didn't think we would." Yo says. "We originally planned to stay till tomorrow."

How can he still be this sensible, after all that alcohol? Adorable people are scary.

"And I was going to my grandparents, before you called." I tell them.

Before we know what's happening, Yo throws his phone on the floor, beating it to death with his foot. When mine and Ming's ring, we take them out and look, but Yo grabs them both, looks at the names, and sends them to phone heaven, along with his. We flinch as he crushes them under his foot, then smiles at us. Shit, did my heart just skip a beat?

"Close your eyes p!" Ming shakes me.

"How can you not be affected?" I ask, closing them.

"Years of practice p!" Ming tells me.

But when I look at him, he's peeking out of one eye....

Yo walks away, then comes back and picks up the remains, throwing them near a bin. Telling us littering is bad, before smiling and walking off. Ming makes a dash and grabs them, hiding them in his jacket.

I look at Ming, I'm scared, he looked adorable, dam it. I didn't even try to stop him, I didn't want to upset him, so I let him kill my phone.

"I told you p". Ming's crying.

We follow him down a small ally, what's with the alleys? He stops, staring at something, we look to see what's so interesting.

"Is that..." Ming starts.

"It's Rome, in a dress." Yo, says." That's not good."

He walks into the restaurant, looking determined. Yo follows him, and we follow Yo. We stand behind shrubbery, spying on Rome as he stops near a table. Its P'Bright, he looks shocked to see Rome, the old guy and young girl at the table, look curious.

"Why is a bush in a restaurant?" Yo frowns, blowing leaves.

"It's fake Yo." Ming tells him.

"Why is he still awake after all that alcohol?" I ask Ming. "Shouldn't he pass out?"

"Not yet p." Ming's about to cry. "It just stops him being shy."

Oh shit, that's bad, that's really bad, even I can tell it's bad.

"Grandpa is being mean to Rome." Yo's annoyed. "I'll fix this."

Before we can stop him, he's walked over to the table, glaring at the people.

"Grandpa, be nice to Rome!" He says.

The old guy looks at Yo, surprised. Then he seems to be thinking, looking a little confused before he speaks.

"Mei?" The old guy asks, after looking at Yo for a few minutes, then at P'Bright who nods.

"Look." Yo tells him, taking the wig off. "He's a cute boy."

This is bad, the guys mouth dropped open, the girls shocked but blushing, Yo pushes Rome into P'Bright's lap, who catches him. They both stare up at him.

"See Grandpa." Yo giggles. "A grandson that's dating a guy, tell your friends!"

"Finally!" Grandpa says smiling. "Welcome to the family young man."

I feel dizzy, I sit down pulling a chair, Ming follows.

"Get up! Check out in 20 minutes."

I sit up, someone's yelling and banging on the door? I look around, where the hell am I? I'm not wearing my shirt? This is not my room, the colour is strange, and two other people are in the bed with me.

"Why am I, in just my boxers?" I ask.

"Why is the bathroom wall see through?" Ming questions.

"I have long hair?" Yo's confused. "And why the hell, am I wearing a dress?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 13
It was a painfully slow buildup... one being shy and the other being scared... one being inexperienced and the other being insecure... they think t...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
16.7K 1.6K 50
Title: With Pain Comes Love Synopsis: In the vibrant streets of South Africa, amidst the backdrop of university life, a tale of love, longing, and se...
17.9K 699 31
A story based on a stupid question "How can we be so different and feel so much alike?" Ps. I'm fully aware with my english, it's sucks, I know, so...