Irish Princess (A Niall Horan...

Oleh ambermarie78

Mia's sister Erica is a HUGE fan of One Direction but Mia isn't. She says that she will always hate them but... Lebih Banyak

Irish Princess (A Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Acknowledgements and Epilogue

Chapter 13

13.8K 227 15
Oleh ambermarie78

Mia's P.O.V

     My mind was reeling. I couldn't believe I had memory loss. The blond, who told me his name was Niall, Looked like he was about ready to cry. For some reason, I wanted to go comfort him but I don't know why. Maybe he'll tell me what's wrong if I ask him.

     "Niall can you come here?" I ask.

     He sits down on the hospital bed and says, "What's up?"

     "Umm... Well it's probably none of my business but why do you look so upset?" I said.

     "Well, you see, my girlfriend got in to an accident. That's not the worst part though. The worst part is that she doesn't remember me." he said and his eyes started to water.

     When he said he has a girlfriend, I felt a pang in my chest. It was that all to familiar feeling of jealousy. Why would I be jealous though?

     "It'll be okay Niall. I'm sure she'll remember you." I said reassuringly.

     "Do you want me to tell you about some of the times we've had together?" he asks and I nod, "Okay well the first time we met it was after one of our concerts. She wasn't the least bit interested in us and wouldn't talk to us. I kept trying to talk to her but she wouldn't respond. Well, she would but it would only be a one word answer. Then when she had to go, we put our numbers in her phone even though she protested."

     "Jimmy protested!" Louis shouted.

     Then something weird happened. I actually started to remember something.

*Flashback*

     "No! Jimmy Protested!" Louis said in the video.

     This was one of the funniest video diaries out of the ten. To me though, Louis was always the funniest in them. He just has the ability to make anyone laugh so when he said that I immediately started laughing.

     "So I see you like the video diaries. Does that mean you are going to start liking us soon too?" Niall whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

     "Nope." I said smirking.

     "Then I guess we'll have to change that." he said while smiling.

*End of Flashback*

     I gasped and said, "I remember that!"

     They all looked at me shocked. Then I got curious and said, "In the memory though, Niall had his arms around my waist. Am I missing something here?"

     Niall ran out of the room and Liam sighed.

     "Mian, I'm sorry but we have to go now. We have a concert tonight. I think Erica's going with us so you're going to be alone." he said and I nodded, "Oh! If the doctor's say you can go there's a number in your phone you can call to get a ride. The contact name is 'Pauly'." he said.

     I nodded and said, "Ooh! That's your nickname! I remember it! Daddy Direction!"

     He smiled and said, "That's good, you're remembering things!"

******************************

1 boring hour later*

     The doctor came in and said, "Mia? You have no serious damage, just a little memory loss. You will remember everything eventually though. You just need time or something to trigger the memory."

     I just nodded and said, "Okay. So am I free to go?"

     "Yes you can go but don't do any high risk activity." she said.

     "Okay I'll be sure not to. Where are my clothes and phone?" I asked and she pointed to the cupboard by my bed, "Thank you."

     Then she left and I got dressed. I found a pony tail holder and put my hair into a messy bun. The only clothes I had was the dress I wore to the club and I had my heels too. I decided to just go barefoot so I grabbed my heels and purse.

     As I walked out of the room I grabbed my phone from my purse and called Paul. I told him my name and he said he would be here soon. I didn't even have to ask for a ride.

     When I got to the main floor, I waved to the lady at the front desk. She just gave me a warm smile and told me to have a good day.

     I walked outside and sat on the sidewalk as I waited for Paul. As I was sitting there though, a car with blaring music drove by but then suddenly stopped. My eyes widened as they started to back up. I stood up and ran back inside the hospital.

     The woman took one look outside and pulled me behind her desk.

     I barely got under the desk before I heard the door open. I held my breath.

     "Where is the girl that just came in here?" a guy's slurred voice said.

     "I don't know. She already knew where she was going and didn't say anything." the lady said.

     Their conversation went on but then I heard a voice say, "What's going on here?"

     It was a familiar voice. Where do I know it from? Oh! It's Paul!

     The lady called security and the guy was escorted out.

     I got up from under the desk and thanked her.

     "Thank you so much!" I said and gave her a hug.

     "You're welcome." she said. By the looks of it she seems about my age.

     "Do you want to come with me?" I asked her, "Wait you're a fan of One Direction right?"

     "Yea of course! I'll just clock out and we can go." she said.

     As soon as we got into the car, I said, "What's your name? Mine is Mia."

     "I already know your name. Oh! My name is Kira." she said smiling.

     "That's a pretty name! Wait! How do you know my name?" I said.

     "You're Niall Horan's girlfriend. Duh." she said while still smiling.

     That's what they didn't tell me earlier.

*********************

At the concert*

     The whole time we were walking backstage, Kira kept telling me how amazing and awesome I am for doing this. When we finally got backstage, there was already a girl there. Then somehow as soon as I was there, Niall saw me. He whispered something in Liam's ear and Liam glanced at me. He nodded.

     Then Liam said, "We would like to bring out a friend of ours. Most of you may know her. Her name is Mia Grace!"

     My eyes widened as I realized Niall was pulling me on stage. I tried to fight it but he was just too strong. Then they had me sit on a stool.

     "We are going to sing her a song. Sing along if you know the words." Niall said.

     Then 'What  Makes You Beautiful' started to play. As soon as it was over though Niall looked me in the eyes.

     "I have a very important question for you. You don't remember the first time I asked you this but here goes. Mia Anne Grace, I love you. You make me smile, laugh, and want to kiss you." he said and my eyes started to water, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

     "Yes." I said and by now I was crying.

     Then the crowd started to chant 'Kiss her!' so Niall did just that. This kiss was not an ordinary kiss, it was filled with a passion I'd never experienced before.

     "I love you." he whispered.

     "I love you too." I whispered while smiling.

********************

After the concert*

     The boys were all talking and we had just met the girl that I saw before. Her name was Cierra Tanner.

     I layed my head on Niall's chest and I felt my eyes droop and the next thing I know I'm asleep.

**************************************

So what do you think of the chapter? I tried to make it really long. Oh and you'll get to know more about Cierra in the next chapter I just wanted to mention her because I told @Cocomunt that her character would be in this chapter!

There's not much else to say but comment and vote. I really want to know what you think! Opinions are welcome. Oh! From now on it will be just Mia's P.O.V. unless you ask for someone else's P.O.V.

That's it bye!

~amber

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
51.4K 712 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...
228K 6.6K 23
GRAMMER SUCKS IN THIS DEAL WITH IT OR DON'T READ IT. Harry Styles are 1/4 in one direction. He drinks, he hates everything and everyone. He hates hi...