Bait // Thiam

By thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 10

8.3K 325 331
By thiamsbeta

"Come on Theo, we're going to be late!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Theo to come down so we could leave.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, realising that it was already 11 o'clock. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, texting Mason to let him know we were going to be a little later then what I told him.

"I'm ready let's go." Theo said, making his way down the stairs. I looked up and smiled, watching as he skipped one step each time.

"Mason's place is around 45 minutes away, so we're going to be a bit late." I smiled, putting Mason's address in my phone. "You look nice, by the way. It's different not seeing you in a baggy jumper and tracksuits." I laughed, surprised by how different he looked.

He was wearing a bad shirt with a black denim jacket on top, black ripped jeans and white converse. His outfit was pretty much all black, but he suited the colour. It brought out the hazel in his eyes.

"Sorry it took me so long and thanks I guess." He laughed, pulling out his phone and texting someone. "I'm so ready for this." He smiled, grabbing his keys and walking off to the front door.

"It's fine and I really hope you fit in. I mean you should, because a lot of the people there are really nice and you'll fit in perfectly." I smiled, hopping in his car and checking my hair quickly before he started the car.

"You look fine." He laughed, pulling out of my driveway. "And I already know a couple of people that are going to be there, all thanks to Hayden."

I smiled as soon as he said her name. Before I started to get ready for the party I went on Snapchat and from what she put on her story, I'm pretty sure she's going to be there. If she is I already know what I'm going to say and how I'm going to approach her.

"Yea, she's pretty amazing." I smiled, trying my best to stop my cheeks from blushing. "I mean, like she's amazing at introducing people to each other. She seems like a good friend." I told him, trying to stop my voice from shaking.

"You like her, don't you?" He asked me, the tone of his voice softening.

"I don't even know. I've liked her for so long, but she's never noticed me. Ever since yesterday, that's the first time she's ever noticed me and then she left me this note." I explained to him, watching as he slowly lost his smile.

"I think she's going to be there tonight, maybe you should try and talk to her." He said, turning up the music before I could say anything.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, trying to figure out why he's all of a sudden turned back into the jerk I first met. I sighed and looked out my window, listening to the music and tapping my finger on the door to the beat. I started humming to the song and I looked back at Theo, waiting for him to look back at me.

"What?" He shouted over the music.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden? Did I do something or say something?" I asked him, turning down the music so he could hear my question.

"No, you did nothing. I'm not angry, I'm fine." He lied to me, turning left. "Can we turn back up the music?"

"You like her as well, don't you!" I yelled, waiting for him to lie to me again.

"Trust me, I don't like her like that." He looked at me, anger in his eyes.

I listened to his heartbeat and it didn't rise or skip a beat. He was telling the truth and that made me more confused then anything. He doesn't like her, but as soon as I mentioned me liking her, he got angry. I took a deep breath in and turned back up the music, biting on the bottom of my lip.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone, seeing who texted me. I smiled when I saw their name and unlocked my phone, so I could reply.

From: Hayden
Hey Liam sorry it's so late, but you coming to Corey's? x

To: Hayden
Wouldn't miss it :)

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket, waiting for Hayden to reply. I continued to tap my fingers to the beat of the music, so I could get my mind off Theo.

"Nearly there." He mumbled, turning into Mason's street.

"That was a quick 45 minutes." I told him, shocked at how quickly the time went.

"It took us 25. I took a short cut and speed halfway here." He mumbled, pulling into Mason's front yard. "What time are we meeting back here, so we can go back to your place?" He asked me, pulling out his phone and dialling in a number.

"1:30?" I asked him, only to receive a nod from him. I shook my head and watched as he walked off, not waiting for me.

I threw my hands in the air and listened in on his phone call, trying to see who he was calling. When someone finally picked up, I hear a familiar voice.

"Theo! Where are you, this party is so lame without you." Hayden spoke through the phone, her voice slurred.

"I'm coming in now, where are you?" He asked her, slightly chuckling.

I stopped listening in and tried to clam down, ignoring the anger rising up inside of me. I looked in the car window and realised my eyes were glowing yellow, so I closed them and took a deep breath in, trying to calm myself down.

"The sun, the moon, the truth." I repeated until I had control over myself again. "Just go in there and be yourself." I told myself, putting a smile on my face and walking up to the front door.

I looked at it and waited for something to happen. I wanted to knock on the door, but for some reason I couldn't. There was apart of me that didn't want to, but there was also a part of me tell me to man up. I raised my hand and just as I was about to knock, the door opened and instead of knocking on the door, I accidently hit someone in the face.

I covered my mouth with both my hands and looked at the person on the ground. A wave of relief went through me when I realised it was Mason, but I still felt guilty.

"You okay, dude?" I asked him, helping him stand up.

"Are you kidding? I'm ama-amazing!" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air. "Why did you punch me though? I was just coming to see if you were out the front." He asked me, his breath smelt of alcohol.

"You're drunk." I laughed, wrapping his arm around my neck. "Where's Corey?" I asked him, walking him back inside.

"He's in the kitchen talking to people." He told me, smiling at the ceiling. "Are you having fun?"

"I only just got here." I told him, walking into the kitchen and making my way over to Corey. "Maybe don't take your eyes off your boyfriend!" I yelled over the music.

"He kind of just disappeared!" Corey yelled back, taking Mason's arm off me.

"No, that's what you do." Mason replied, pushing Corey off him. "This party is lit!" He yelled, jumping off into the living room where most of the other people were.

I shook my head and laughed, looking around and stopping at a certain spot. I saw Hayden and Theo, both laughing at each other. I made eye contact with Hayden and she started waving, walking over to me.

"You made it!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me. "Come over here with the others, it's really nice." She told me, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd of people.

"Didn't want to wait for me?" I asked Theo, telling he was still pissed at me.

"Nope." He replied, taking a sip of his drink. "Who's that over there?" Theo asked Hayden, pointing to a blonde haired girl.

"Her name is Jessica, we do not like her." Hayden explained, placing a drink in my hand. "Why?" She asked Theo, turning all of her attention back to him.

"Just curious." He replied, taking another sip of his drink.

"Liam, drink up." Hayden laughed, pushing my hand with my drink up to my mouth.

"Okay, here." I smiled, taking a sip of my drink. "Why don't you stop drinking?" I laughed, taking her cup out of her hand.

"Now what do I do?" She asked me, pouting out her bottom lip.

"Dance with me." I smirked, placing my drink on the bench beside me.

"That was smooth Liam Dunbar." She laughed, calling me by my full name. "You coming Theo?" She asked him, only to receive a harsh no.

I looked at him and smiled, noticing that he still hasn't taken his eyes off Jessica. I'm happy right now because the girl I've been crushing on for five months, finally wants to dance with me, but I can tell someone is wrong with Theo. He's going to do something he's going to regret and I'm not going to let that happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
2.4K 70 34
Between love and loss, forgetting and remembering, will this young couple survive what's to come? Will something happen to make Erza fall for another...
115K 5.9K 45
"After the first time we had spoken, I'd knew he would be the cause of my downfall, and I was okay with that." ...
329K 9.7K 91
❝IS THIAM REAL❞ ❝I can neither confirm nor deny❞ in which liam originally hates theo, until they have to face many obstacles together. [s o c i a l...