Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

Bởi agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 51

5.5K 192 89
Bởi agbxharmony

Y/n cancelled on her plans with Camila after Scooter called her into an emergency meeting. It turns out that Kendall told Scooter everything without Y/n knowing.

Of course, Y/n missed thirty of Scooters calls since she was with Madison. The night that Y/n and Madison spent together was truly magical. Y/n smiles while thinking about that special moment from last night.

Flashback

Madison looks down at Y/n as Ricky and Morty plays on the television. The light from the show is perfectly hitting Y/ns face so it shows off all of the features of her beautiful face. "Y/n?" Madison asks Y/n.

Y/n lifts her head up from Madison's chest, instantly regretting it because of the lack of heat. She hums in response while looking up at Madison.

Madison looks at Y/ns lips then back to her eyes, which instantly gives her wishes away to Y/n.

Y/n smiles without showing her teeth and adjusts her position so that their faces are right next to each other. She feels Madison's breath hit her face before she looks into the girls eyes for consent, which is given.

The two girls move their heads forward at the same time so that their lips become connected. Their lips move in sync as Madison places her hands on Y/ns back, while Y/n puts her hands on Madison's shoulders to stabilize herself.

The kiss lasted for a couple minutes, until Y/n broke it feeling the lack of oxygen in her system. "We should've done that sooner." She says still feeling the butterflies in her stomach and the warm feeling in her body.

Madison nods her head speechless from the kiss. She is feeling all of the same emotions and feelings that Y/n is experiencing, and Y/n can tell that by the smile and blush on her face.

End of Flashback

Y/n smiles even more in her seat as she looks out the window at the passing scenery. "Someone's happy." A voice says from her phone.

After jumping, Y/n looks down and sees that she accepted a FaceTime call from Jade without knowing. "Hi." Y/n simply says.

"Spill the deets!" Jesy commands Y/n while putting her face close to the camera.

"Madison and I kissed last night." Y/n says, not being able to hide anything from her best friends.

"What!" Jesy screams while hitting Jade on the shoulder.

"I ship it!" Jade yells while pushing Jesy away from her so that the pain on her shoulder fades.

Y/n feels her face heat up. "Shut it." She angrily says in joking a way.

"How did it feel?" Jesy asks Y/n while putting her head in her hands and thinking about her first kiss with her current boyfriend.

"Amazing." Y/n says while the smile that has been on her face for the entire time is still showing. "I really hope that this relationship between us goes farther, I like her a lot." She shyly says while feeling her face heat up.

"I do too!" Jade says happily while clapping her hands together. "You deserve to be happy." She tells Y/n.

"Stop making me feel all warm inside." Y/n says after feeling the effects of Jade's compliment.

Jesy snorts at what Y/n and Jade said to each other. "If Jade wasn't with Jed I would totally make you two date." She says which causes Jade to gently hit her shoulder.

"All of our fans ship us together! Have you seen some of the edits they make? My God, one of them was like 'look at how they're looking at each other, they're in love'." Jade says very dramatically while rolling her eyes.

"They're very talented." Y/n says since she sees many of those edits in the replies to her tweets. "Some of them are cute though." She says recalling a few of the cute ones that she's seen.

"True." Jade says while leaning her head into her hands.

"Where are you going?" Jesy asks Y/n, trying to keep the conversation alive.

"There's a long back story but I'm going to an emergency meeting with Scooter." Y/n says while looking at the big corporation that she is approaching. "Babes, I've gotta go." She says and Jade whines.

"Call us afterwords. You better tell us what this is about Y/n." Jesy says while waving her finger at the camera.

"I will." Y/n says in reply to both of Jesys commands. "Talk to you soon." She says and waits for Jade and Jesy to both say bye to her.

After ten minutes, Y/n is sitting in front of Scooters desk with Kendall right beside her.  Scooter is looking at Y/n with a very serious expression. "Is what Kendall told me true?" He asks Y/n.

Y/n shrugs her shoulders since she honestly has no clue if she has a stalker or not. "Not sure. I never noticed the car until Kendall pointed it out." She admits.

Scooter sighs. "I'm going to assign some guards to your house, just to be safe." He says even though he knows that Y/n would protect.

"Hell no!" Y/n says while standing up from the chair. She hates bodyguards they always push her around and make her do stuff.

"It's to keep you safe, Y/n." Scooter says while keeping very formal body language.

Y/n runs her fingers through her hair. "Kendall! Tell him that you can keep me safe from this most likely non-existent stalker!" She tells her best friend.

"Y/n can stay at my house with me, there are always guards outside my house and the camera crew is constantly there." Kendall says which makes Y/n content.

Scooter nods his head finding Kendall's idea a good compromise. "You're to stay at Kendall's and you can only lead if you have a guard with you." He tells Y/n seriously.

Y/n groans but Kendall cuts her off before she could protest about the guard. "It's a good compromise Y/n." She advises Y/n.

"Only for a week." Y/n says in terms of the guard being with her.

"If the threat is no longer active after a week, I agree to that." Scooter says and Y/n gives him a half smile. "Go home and pack your bags, you're going to Kendall's right away." He says while standing up from his chair.

Y/n nods her head and stands up as well with Kendall copying her. The both of them begin to exit the office until Scooter stops them again.

"Oh and Y/n." Scooter calls after Y/n which causes her to turn around and stop walking. "May 20th." He simply says.

Kendall turns and looks at her best friend. She watches as Y/ns expression changes from confused to excited. "Really?!" Y/n exclaims while a giant smile appears on her face.

"Yes really. March 11th for 'Dangerous Woman'." Scooter continues which finally gives Kendall a clue to what they're talking about. "Get ready for a load of promotion interviews." He warns Y/n ahead of time.

"Shit, that's so soon." Y/n says while fiddling with her hands a little.

"We have around a month." Scooter says trying to ease Y/n's nerves.

Y/n turns to Kendall, who's already looking at her, and she smiles even more. "Y/n Y/l/n is coming bitches!" Kendall screams while dragging Y/n out of the office and into the hallway.

Kendall quickly takes her phone out of her pocket and takes a really quick selfie of her and Y/n, catching Y/n off guard. She posts the picture to Instagram with a star emoji as the caption. Y/n didn't notice Kendall take the picture of her or post the caption instead she was too busy pushing the button for the elevator.

Once the elevator arrives, the two friends walk into it and press the lobby button. Y/n looks at the mirror on the ceiling of the elevator and snaps a quick selfie of herself doing a kissy face and posts it on her snapchat story with 'dw' as the caption. She excluded Kendall from the picture since she wasn't paying attention.

"I have to call the girls." Y/n tells Kendall referring to Little Mix. "They called me before and I promised to call them back." She continues feeling that her last sentance was too bland.

"Okay." Kendall says since Y/n doesn't need her to tell her who she can and can't call.

Y/n clicks on Jades contact and clicks on the call button. The phone rings for a few times before Jade answers. "I was just looking at your picture on snapchat, you're a cutie!" Jade compliements Y/n.

"Thanks." Y/n says being slightly flustered at Jades compliment. Kendall can hear Jade speak through Y/ns phone and she awe's at the two of them.

"So, you promised to tell me what your meeting was about." Jade says and before Y/n can reply Kendall steals the phone from her knowing that Y/n wouldn't fully explain the situation to her friend.

"Y/n may have a stalker so she's staying at my house for a week." Kendall informs Jade quickly so that Y/n is not able to cut her off.

"A stalker?!" Jade exclaims in shock that is perfectly timed with the opening of the elevator doors. "Why haven't I heard about this?" She asks the two girls through the phone.

"I don't think it's real." Y/n tells Jade while snatching her phone back from Kendalls hands. "Kendall's overreacting." She says while stepping out of the elevator.

Kendall follows behind her. "Overreacting my ass. There's a creepy ass van outside of your house like everyday!" She says while catching up to Y/n.

The two friends exit the building side by side and climb into the car. "Y/n/n you have to be super careful." Jade worringly tells her best friend. "I can't imagine a life without you." She adds on while watching Y/n and Kendall settle into the car.

"Damn I'm not gonna die or anything." Y/n says while rolling her eyes and putting her seatbelt on. "No one can kill me I'm a bad bitch." She continues then notices Jades sad facial expression. "I'll be careful." Y/n tells Jade while feeling the car begin to accelerate.

Jade nods her head showing that she comprehends what Y/n told her. "Okay, um, I should be getting back to the other girls." She says while wiping her eyes even though no tears are falling out of them. "I love you." Jade says.

"I love you more." Y/n says and nudges Kendalls shoulder.

"Bye Jade!" Kendall yells just as Jade presses the end call button on her phone screen.

*-*-*

Kendall opens the door to her house and is greeted by the camera crew for her family's reality show. She turns back to Y/n, who's carrying all of her bags. "Let's go slowpoke." Kendall teases Y/n while fully opening the door.

"If you would help me, I would be going a lot faster." Y/n says while fixing the bag on her shoulder and stepping into the house. She notices the camera crew and ignores them like how Kendall told her to do.

Kendall takes one of Y/ns bags. "Better?" She asks Y/n while putting it over her shoulder.

"Much." Y/n says while trailing behind Kendall as she leads her to her bedroom.

The camera crew follows behind the two friends to document their journey. "My best guest room for my best friend." Kendall says while walking into the room and throwing Y/ns bag on the bed.

"I wasn't expecting it to be clean." Y/n says because of how messy the rest of Kendall's house normally is.

Kendall rolls her eyes. "I can be clean." She defends herself.

Y/n throws the rest of her bags onto the floor. Then she follows Kendall out of the room and into the hallway, with the camera crew still following behind them.

why can't i find any good dinah imagines?? this should be a crime smh

i would write my own but i suck at writing imagines as you can tell by my other flop book that i've restarted 3 times lmaooo

and camila comes out in 6 days get your coins ready ladies and gents !!

-sydney

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

222K 9.5K 49
Read it to find out.
8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
3.6K 56 26
You and Lauren Story. Pre Fifth Harmony days. This is a remake of This Is The life. Follow the life and story of Y/N and see the career and love that...
429K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...