Hidden Feelings

Galing kay NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... Higit pa

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

22.

10.9K 612 151
Galing kay NiyAlsina

Omniscient

"What you in here burning?" Valencia joked. The smell of food hit her nose as soon as she walked in Sebastian's house, taking off her shoes at the door.

He turned from the stove to look at her with a stale face then turned his back to her. Val smacked her lips and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his back.

"Baaash." She sang making him chuckle. He was a little mad at her, but he couldn't stay mad for long. "Did you miss me?"

"No."

"Yes you did."

"Where you been at all day. You told me you was going to work and when I went to take you to lunch, Rilee told me you left." He turned the stove on low and turned to face her this time.

"I went to Dave's-"

"Dave's." He scoffed, not letting finish her sentence sentence. "I should've known-"

"Sebastian, shut up and let me finish. I went to Dave's to talk and his ex was there. She told me they've been talking for the past two months." She leaned on the counter with her chin resting on her fist.

"You know you can't be mad, right?"

"I know that, but I kind of am. They've been talking about getting back together for two months of our relationship."

"You've been letting me touch all on you, kiss on your neck. I kissed you and you didn't stop me. If I would've kept going, you would be pregnant with my daughter already." He said making her tuck my lips as she debated on what else to say. There wasn't a lie in what he told her.

"But-"

"Don't argue with me. Both of you were in the wrong, let it go."

"It's your fault." She mumbled, knowing Sebastian heard her.

"What I do?" He smirked.

"You know what you did." She said as his arms wrapped around her some-what petite waist to pull her closer to him.

"I believe I said he would show his true colors eventually. I had nothing to do with that."

"You get on my nerves."

"Do I really?" He got in her face playfully, making her laugh a little.

They stared into each other's eyes before he dipped his head to peck her lips, but Valencia pulled him back for a longer kiss. Her arms instantly loosely wrapped around his neck.

He gripped her hips, placing her body on the granite island. Valencia's fingers grazed the hem of his black v-neck shirt as their tongues fought for dominance. She broke the kiss, staring into his brown eyes before taking of his shirt.

Flinging it to the floor, she unzipped her hoodie, revealing her black mesh bra. Sebastian discarded her joggers, leaving her half naked. She hungrily kissed him as she wrapped her smooth legs around his waist.

Sebastian's hand found it's way into her panties making her breath hitch. He smirked, liking the fact that he still had that affect on her. Rubbing her clit in circulation motion as his lips kissed on her neck, Valencia began to softly moan.

He pushed two fingers inside her, her hands immediately gripped onto the edge of the counter.

"Mmm." She moaned, biting on her lips as she stared at Sebastian, lust heavy in her eyes. Her stare made Sebastian grow harder in his jeans.

His fingers curled in a 'come here' motion, hitting her spot. A louder moan escaped from Valencia's mouth as he went faster, forming for wetness between her thighs.

Right when she was on the verge of an orgasm, Sebastian removed his fingers.

"Sebastian, what the fuck?" She caught an attitude.

"Shut up." He pulled her off the counter, turning her around and pulling her panties down.

Enjoying the view, he unbuckled his belt, removing his jeans. He slowly slid his member inside Valencia, both of them letting out a moan. Sebastian bit his bottom lip as he began to thrust into her.

"Oh fuck." Valencia moaned, loving the feeling of him inside her again. It's been so long.

Sebastian sped up, watching himself slide in out of her. Each time seeing more cream coat his member.

"Damn." Sebastian grunted, throwing his head back as his thrust got faster, rougher even.

"Yes...yes! Don't stop!" Valencia shouted at the top of her lungs.

Sebastian began to rub on her clit as he continued his assault, "Who's pussy is it, Val?" He whispered in her ear.

Valencia's legs began to shake, her moans became louder and incoherent at this point.

"Who's is it?" His hand moved faster.

"Yours! It's yours!" She shouted as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

Feeling her body being placed back on the counter, Valencia realized Sebastian wasn't done. He swiftly slid in her again making her whimper.

Her nails dug into his back as he sent long, hard strokes to her. Taking all of his sexual frustrations out on her.

"Fuck Val." He groaned as her walls kept sucking him back in. He missed her body, her touch, her moans--her everything.

Valencia placed a sloppy kiss on his lips, moaning in his mouth. His thrusts slowed down as he winded his hips into her. Tears began to well up in her eyes as the pleasure began to become too much.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came all over Sebastian again. Sebastian followed suit and released inside her.

"I love you." Valencia said just above a whisper, her body limp in his arms.

"I love you too."

Valencia Carter

"But I don't want eggs." I heard Elias whine from the kitchen as I slowly walked down the stairs, ignoring the pain in my legs.

"Boy, eat these damn eggs before-"

"I'm not eating it." I heard him say smartly.

"Then I guess you not hungry. Bye." He told him making him smack his lips.

I leaned on the wall, watching them bicker back and forth.

"I'm gonna tell mommy." Elias threatened him.

"What your mama gonna do, mama's boy?"

Elias smirked, "Your mad she loves me more."

"Get out of here with that bullshit."

"You cussed. You mad?"

"No, but you'll be mad when this belt go across your ass." Sebastian reached for the Yves Saint Laurent belt he had on.

Elias jumped and ran into me, not knowing I was standing there. He looked up at me with those innocent, brown eyes of his with a smile, his dimples poking out. Elias can do no wrong in my eyes.

"Hi, mommy." He said sweetly, reaching out his arms.

I picked him up, knowing Sebastian was going to have something to say.

"Hey, handsome." I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." Sebastian said, knowing damn well I wasn't talking to him. "Come eat this damn food, Elias."

"But daddy I don't like eggs." He whined.

I sat him down at the island, "Look, sometimes you have to make it taste good." I poured syrup on his eggs, blueberry pancakes, and bacon.

"Syrup?" He scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Just try it. It's good." I scooped up a forkful and held it up to him.

He reluctantly ate the food and slowly chewed, "It's not bad."

"It's not bad." Sebastian mocked him. "Hurry up, so you're not late for school."

Elias looked at him, slowly putting his fork up to his mouth. Sebastian grabbed his arm and snatched the fork from him, pulling him off the stool.

"I didn't get to finish."

"Oh, well. Go put your shoes on." He said making Elias huff and left the kitchen.

"You can't be grabbing on him like that." I told him.

"Shut up, I'm going to discipline our son how I want to. You sure as he'll not doing it, babying him all the time."

"He is a baby."

"He's five, not a baby. You let him get away with everything."

"Well excuse me, I did miss out on all of his baby years."

He sighed, "I know, I'm sorry."

I was a bit shocked that didn't turn into a argument, but then again I wasn't complaining. He pulled me into a hug, pecking my lips repeatedly slithering his tongue into my mouth. His hands slid down to my butt and gave it a squeeze.

"Gross." Elias' voice came from behind me making us quickly pull away. "That's nasty."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's go, boy." He pushed Elias' head to make him walk faster. "Your food is in the microwave."

°•°•°•°

"You came?" David was surprised to open his door to see me on his doorstep.

He had texted me earlier this morning begging to talk to me, even though there's not much to talk about after yesterday. But I still agreed. I didn't see a reason to tell Sebastian, we were only talking.

"Yeah..." I entered his house when he stepped to the side to let me in.

I sat on the couch and he took the other couch. We sat there in silence making me sigh heavily.

"Are we going to talk or are you going to stare at me?"

"Um, I just want to apologize for-"

"I kissed Sebastian." I said truthfully.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You what?"

"...I kissed him. So there's no reason to apologize because I was wrong too."

"I still feel that I should. Ivory and I ran into each other, we ended up having a heart to heart talk. We never had closure, I just up and left. I didn't mean to go that far in our relationship."

"Did you two fuck?" I asked bluntly.

"No, but we did cross lines. I think we both just pushed for a relationship to prove something and we still had feelings for other people. I still love Ivory and it's obvious you love that nigga."

"Sebastian." I corrected him.

"Hm, look, I like you a lot Val and I know you feel the same, but we were just meant for other people. Ivory did me wrong, but I still love that girl. She made a mistake and we've had our time to mature. I don't want you out of my life for good."

"Agreed so, friends?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, friends."

We stood up and gave each other a hug. Everything Dave said was true, we were meant for different people, but friends wouldn't hurt.

But him bringing up closure had me thinking.

Where's mines?

♡♡♡♡

Valencia and Sebastian?

Elias?

Dave?

Excuse mistakes.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

379K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
14.4K 628 24
It's the 4th birthday of Alfred Williams, and David makes a decision. With the help of all his friends and family, he's going to get Alfred back. And...
36.2K 984 20
What happens when Chloe and Beca haven't met for four years because of an accident and Beca falling into a coma.
36.9K 1.3K 30
2 years later and Trey and Adrienne are still going strong.Let's see what happens in Fumble.