My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 34.

12.6K 228 97
By bebigehl

‘Wake up nut!’ I feel someone shake me. 'Nuuuuuut!'

‘No.’ I mumble.

‘Mum! Jayda’s not waking up!’ He shouts, leaving my room. My eyes open. What a little bitch. I stretch and yawn then proceed to get up. It was finally Christmas Eve, which means everyone was coming round for the party. Every year, since I was like 5 we had adapted this Christmas tradition. On Christmas Eve mine, Dontae’s and Nia’s family would have a party together and each year it rotated at all our houses. This year it was at mine.

When I’m actually awake, I get up and brush my teeth then wash my face. I knew my mum would make me do a series of chores so I decided I would shower just before I got dressed. I went to the kitchen to be greeted with my mum surrounded by food.

‘Finally! I need you to peel these potatoes and carrots, then erm. Jay is gonna drop Jaydene off whilst we go shopping. Make sure she is presentable, make sure the house is presentable, make sure you and Jayden are presentable. Put the decorations up with your dad and what else?’ She says rushing around the kitchen.

‘Alright mother.’ I say knowing I’m not gonna remember half the things she said. ‘What time is everyone coming?’

‘Told everyone to come at 2.’

‘Mum! Its 10 already! You only have 4 hours.’ I squeal. How am I meant to do everything she wants me to and still have time to get ready?!

‘I know! So hurry your backside up!’ She says. I roll my eyes and grab the bowls filled with carrots and potatoes. I hate peeing potatoes, it’s so long. I go into the front room to see my dad and Jayden adding more presents to the Christmas tree. It was already over-filled.

‘Mum said peel the carrots.’ I say handing a bowl to Jayden. He scoffs and exits the room. I mumble profanities under my breath before sitting down and getting to peeling.

*

‘Jayda! Jaydene’s here! Me and your dad are going now, tidy up please! Presentable!’ My mum shouts before the door slams.

‘Tia JJ!’ Jaydene enters the front room.

‘Hello buba!’ I squeal picking her up. She was wearing a pink Nike tracksuit with her hair scraped into a messy bun. I’m guessing Sammy wasn’t at home and Jay had attempted to do her hair. Her eyes go wide when she sees all the presents under the tree. She giggles excitedly.

It was already 12 so I decided I should put the decorations up. My dad had already put up lights and said he was gonna help with the rest but followed my mum shopping, such a snake. I sit Jaydene down and put on Disney Junior whilst I start the decorations. It was just simple ‘Merry Christmas’ banners and stuff like that. I put that wreath thingy on the front door and decide I’ve done enough work.

‘Shall we go get ready?’ I ask Jaydene, picking her up. She nods vigorously. I go upstairs and into my mums room where some of Jaydene’s clothes were. My mum had already laid out a cute red dress, with white spots on the bed along with a little white cardigan and a matching head band. I quickly dress her up and decide to put her hair into a neat donut bun. I took a picture of her and put it in Instagram, she looked too cute.

‘Jayden, look after Jaydene please. I need to shower.’ I say entering his room.

‘You cool yg?’ He says taking her from me.

‘Denis!’ She calls Jayden ‘Denis’ for some reason. No one knows why. I go and shower. I was actually excited to see all my family, it should be a live gathering.

At 1pm my mum, dad and Jay had entered the house with bags of snacks and food. My mum quickly got ready and we all looked presentable. My mum was adding finishing touches to the house downstairs whilst I was perfecting my eyeliner.

'Jayda! Get the door please!' My mum shouts. I roll my eyes. I'm upstairs, she's downstairs, the door is also downstairs… Where is the sense? I glance at my reflection once more in the mirror; a denim skater skirt with a long-sleeved Aztec print crop top, before descending downstairs. I open the door and immediately feel two pairs of little arms around my legs.

'Ooh, hi guys!' I bend down and hug Amari and Angel. They eventually let go and run into the house.

'Merry Christmas Jayda!' Auntie Janet throws her arms around me.

'You too Auntie Janet!' Next was Chelsea.

'Hello munchkin.' She pats my head before walking away. I laugh, she can be so weird sometimes.

'Jayda!' Lamar screeches.

'Lamar!' I screech as well. I hug him then realise something shocking. 'Why are you taller than me?' I say stepping back.

'You're a midget.' He laughs before walking into the kitchen.

'Yoo kido.' Chris says. I was momentarily stunned by his beautifulness.

'Hi Chris.' I smile shyly. He laughs, noticing his effect on me before briefly hugging me. Then last but not least, my idiot. With whom I'm not speaking to at this precise moment.

Imagine it had only been 16 days, not that I was counting, and I had spent at least 10 of those days with him. The way I was whipped on him, after less than an month was scary. I scoff before turning around to leave but he laughs and grabs me back.

'You alright b?' He asks before placing his lips on mine. I mentally scold myself when I respond to the kiss.

'Merry Christmas Tae.' I whisper on his lips then throw my arms around him. I eventually let go and walk in the living room to see Jaydene, Amari and Angel were all playing Hungry Hippo's together. It was so cute.

'Jay, you spoil her. How can you let her open 3 of her presents before Christmas?' I shake my head at him.

'Nah, it was mum. I only let her open one.' Jay says.  Half an hour later, Nia and her family were here, along with the rest of my family.

'Jayda! Run to the shop and buy some ice please.' My mum says as soon as I step into the kitchen.

'Mum, its Christmas Eve. What shops will be open?'

'Most of them if you hurry.' She places £5 in my hand. I get distracted by my favourite little cousin Jerome who was in my dad's arms.

'Hello buba!' I pinch his cheek. He squeals and some dribble rolls down his chin.

'Jayda, key word; hurry.' My mum interrupts. I roll my eyes discreetly and decide to take some company. I go into Jayden's room where all the young boys were. Ages ranging from 11-16. It was a room full of all different types of black, mixed-race and light skin boys. There was a lot of them even though all the rest of the older boys were downstairs, like Jay, Chris, and Ricardo etc. They were obviously all playing on Jayden's Xbox or PlayStation or whatever.

'Kymani!' I scream when I see him. I hug him.

'You alright Jayda?' He hugs me back.

'Jayda!' Josh shouts before throwing a pretzel at my head. I screw him and pat Miles on the head.

'Quincy.' I screw him.

'Suck ya'self.' Vulgar little boy.

'Hi Jayda.' Noah smiles at me. I had to smile back due to his beautiful smile but it doesn't mean I like him. I dislike most of my little cousins. I say hi to the rest of my cousins who I didn't see downstairs. There were so many of them.

'So, who wants to accompany me to the shop?' I ask everyone. No one even acknowledged me, I knew they had all heard me but everyone just continued their conversation. Really? This is what happens with prodominently male figures in this family. I roll my eyes. 'Dontae, come.' Everyone burst out laughing.

'Smash!' Lamar laughs.

'My girl said 'come'. Ratings.' Jayden nods. Dontae screws me.

'You can't be telling me to come Jayda. You're meant to ask me.' He says standing up.

'But yet, you're still coming?' I say before walking out the room. He kisses his teeth and I turn to see he's right behind me. I grin in his face but am distracted by a conversation from the bedroom.

'Is it just me or have you man realised how close Jayda and Reckless are getting?' I hear my cousin Miles say. My cousins didn't know that I and Dontae were going out. They would flip. Only Jayden and Lamar knew in that room. I turn to look at Dontae with a worried look. He chuckles silently and puts his finger on my mouth to silence me.

'Innit! But Jayda's close with bare boys.' I hear Lamar says. I sigh in relief. I love Lams.

'What if they find out?' I whisper.

'Then I'm dead.' He shrugs and pecks my lips. We go downstairs and I decide to take my favourite baby, Jerome.

'Kelly! Can I take Jerome shop with me?' I shout when I'm downstairs.

'Yeah! Make sure he's warm though!' She shouts back. I squeal and run into the kitchen to take Jerome from my father. I strap him into his buggy and put his coat on, along with his beanie, scarf and mittens.

'You look buff Jezza.' I peck his cheek. He gurgles and his face breaks out into a cute smile. He's so cute, I could just eat him. I put my coat on, along with Kelly's matching beanie to Jerome's, someone’s gloves and Kelly's matching scarf.

'Dontae?' I call out.

'Yeah, I'm coming. I'll catch up with you!' He shouts back. I exit my house pushing the buggy. Tesco's was about 15 minutes away, walking. It was way too cold to walk so I went to the bus stop. This is why I always keep my oyster in my coat. As the bus was pulling up to the stop I felt someone snake their hands around my waist. I was about to scream when I saw his ugly hands. I roll my eyes and remove his arms before boarding the bus. People kept staring, mainly because we looked like an underage family since Dontae decided to be near me.

'What you buying?' He asks me

'Ice.'

'Why ice?' He laughs.

'Ask my madre.' I shrug. I press the bell as our stop was nearing and stand up. As I'm about to take Jerome's buggy Dontae slaps my bum. He dodges out the way as my hand flies past his head. He laughs like something is funny.I screw him and take Jerome's buggy out of the buggy area and get off the bus when the doors open.

I don't understand why people stared when we walked into Tesco. Yeah, Dontae had his hand in mine and had taken control of the buggy, and yeah I may have been wearing a matching beanie and scarf to Jerome's but that doesn't mean we're a family. People are so stupid, Jerome is obviously light black whereas me and Dontae are mixed race.

'Ice, innit?' He asks me. I nod and he directs us to the ice aisle. I pick the last two bags of ice and go to pay. Dontae decided he wanted to walk home after we exited Tesco.

'It’s cold.' I whine.

'I'll make it up to you when we get home.' He winks at me. I roll my eyes and push his chest.

'Whatever Tae.' I dismiss him and quickly walk back home. Loud music was playing and the house was packed. My house must be bigger than I thought to fit all my family, some of Nia’s and some of Dontae’s.

'It’s cold, isn't it Jezza?' I say taking Jerome out his buggy. He nods like he can understand me. I laugh and take him to his mum while I go to the kitchen to put the ice away. What we need ice for? I do not know. I dodge all the little kids and go upstairs into my room to be met by Nia lying on my bed in darkness. It was too loud downstairs. The oldies had started dancing to songs that were made before my existence and the older boys had retreated to the guest room, which was Jay's old room.

'Erm?' I say switching on the light.

'Ahh!' She says squinting due to the light. 'Finally, you're back. Lamar is the most jarring boy I know.' She rolls her eyes.

'No, he's so cute.'

'The little rat won't leave me alone. Asking if I've got a man and if I want a man. No I do not want an 8 year old man.' She tuts. I laugh.

'Leave him, he's adorable.' Then, my door opens and 3 of my cousins, my God sister and Nia's cousin walks into my room. We were literally the only girls around our age in my family. Mia was 12, Liah-Mae was 14, Sharlia was 15, my God sister Laurelle was 14 and Nia's cousin, Shyanne, was 16.

'Hey guys, there's too many boys everywhere.' Sharlia rolls her eyes. They all join us on my bed.

'Guys, who's Lamar?' Mia asks shyly, biting on her bottom lip.

'Dontae's little brother, has he tried to move you?' I ask.

'Well, he asked for my number.' She shrugs. She's so cute.

'Aww, young love.' I coo.

'Anyway, is your man here Jayda?' Liah asks. I nod. I had obviously informed Liah about Dontae, actually Jayden told her. They were unusually close.

‘Does Kymani, Josh and them know yet?’ Liah asks. I shake my head immediately.

‘No, so don’t say a word.’ I say. She laughs.

'Whose your man?!' Sharlia squeals.

'Dontae.' I answer.

'Which ones that?' Sharlia says, her eyebrows furrowed.

'He's mixed race, hazel eyes, eyebrow slit, an earring, kinda tall, he's not related to us.’ I try my best to describe him.

'The buff one?' Shyanne asks. I shrug then laugh.

'Rah, well done Jayda! He is fine!' Laurelle says patting my back.

'He looks different!' Sharlia comments. 'I swear last year he was not that buff?'

'Sorry but have you seen his older brother?' I ask.

'Chris is actually a God.' Nia says sighing.

'He's the buff brownie innit?' Laurelle nods.

'He. Is. Beautiful.' Shyanne nods.

'Nah, nah, nah, your cousin Jayda. Ohmyfuck.' Nia bites down on her bottom lip. I roll my eyes. My whole family was mostly filled with males. I was one of a few girls. And the worst thing is that the majority of them were hood rats our age. I'm not going to lie, my family are unfortunately ghetto. This was mainly because my mum has loads of brothers and sisters who have ghetto children.

'Which one?' I groan.

'Marni? The brown skin one? I don't know his name. But he is the buffest boy I've ever seen. Fuck!' Her eyes close as she continues biting on her bottom lip. 'I would happily rape him tbh.' She was talking about Kymani. He wasn't even buff.

'Eww, Kymani?' Liah gags. That's exactly how I felt.

'He is buffffff. He moved me. He was like 'ah, Jayda never told me her friends are this buff' and I'm like 'hehe' when in my head I'm thinking, why is this buff species conversing with little old me?'

'Urgh!' I say in disgust.

'Ngl, he is buff.' Shyanne nods. 'But Josh...Liah, abeg you set me up with your brother.'

'Josh?' Liah says in disgust. Shyanne nods eagerly.

'How many cousins do you lot have?' Nia shakes her head.

'Well, in Jayden's room there's like 15 or 20 and in Jay's like 10 or 15.' I shrug. I was not joking when I said the majority of my family is males and not even all of them are here today.

'How's your man Laurelle?' Sharlia asks. My eyes go wide. Her man is Corahn!

'Corahn!' I shout. They all look at me weirdly.

'Yeah, we locked it.' Laurelle says.

'Sorry bubs.' I say sympathetically, patting her back. I didn't wanna tell her that they broke up cos his soon-to-blossom relationship with Keiara.

'We're still close friends though.' She says smiling.

'You’re lucky, when I split with my man I stabbed him and he punched me.' Sharlia shrugs. I'm not even surprised. She's forever in violent relationships. We talk for a while longer about different subjects till we get a bit bored.

'Should we go in Jayden's room and annoy the boys?' Shyanne grins.

'Yeah.' We all agree. We leave my room and enter Jayden's which is like directly across the hall from mine. Music was playing from someone’s iPad. It was nasty Grime music that hood rats listen to.

‘Why can’t you listen to some nice music?’ Sharlia tuts. We all agree.

‘Who asked you to come here tho? Shut up.’ Miles says.

‘Suck yourself.’ Sharlia retaliates.

‘Sharlia, go get my iPad and play some better music.’ I say as I go and sit next to Dontae on Jayden's bed. She runs out the room.

'You alright?' He snakes his arm around my waist as he plants a kiss on my cheek discreetly. I nod and smile. I like it when he acts all cute.

'Ay! Hands to yourself blud!' My 16 year old cousin, Josh, says screwing me and Dontae.

'Be quiet.' I say to him.

'Are you bad Jayda?' He challenges me. I knew not to test his patience. Last time, I couldn't walk for 3 weeks because he pushed me down the stairs and sprained my ankle.

'No, sorry Josh.' I say immediately.

'Good.' He nods. Sharlia connected my iPad to the speakers. August Alsina's voice seeps out the speakers.

'Ahhhhhhh!' Me and Nia screech. August is my baeeee! 

'A nigga back with this motherfucking remix, and we bout to kill this shit.' We sang. Sharlia and Shyanne immediately joined in when they realised what song it is.

'Oh ffs.' Miles tuts in annoyance.

'Cause I'm so fucked up, now I'm talking my shit. I'm way to high to be trppin' like this, nigga's hatin' hard, bitches all on my dick. This is what you want, I'mma put it like this; lay it down to the Aug, Trey and Chris remix.' We all sang.

'Shut up fam!' Josh shouts. We all sing over him. After a while the boys switched their game to GTA 5.

'I wanna play.' Nia speaks up.

'Be seen, not heard.' Jayden says to her.

‘Jayden.' She says giving him a look. Jayden laughs and actually hands her his control. Woah? He likes her that much?

'I wanna play too.' I say. Kymani laughs and continues playing. 'Prick.' I mutter.

'What was that Jayda?' Josh asks. He hates me swearing.

'Nothing.' I smile widely at him.

'Reckless, are you doing a ting with Jayda?' Quincy asks loudly. The little shit was tryna cause trouble. Everyone turned to us.

'What? Nah, we're just friends.' Dontae says laughing. Everyone went back to what they were doing, thankfully.

'Yeah, shut up Quincy.' I hiss.

'It’s Q, man!' He whines. He hates his name and tries to make everyone call him 'Q'.

'Whatever Quentin.' Mia says. He screws her. We all mocked his name all the time.

'What did you get me for Christmas?' I ask grinning at Dontae.

'You'll see.' He says winking. I roll my eyes and edge away a bit, didn't wanna raise suspicion.

'Where's the food?' Kymani asks.

'Ahlie. I'm starving.' Noah adds.

'I want some food.' I say suddenly feeling hungry.

'Same.' Dontae says.

'Go get me some please.' I say smiling at him. He looks at me then back at the TV screen. My mouth drops. 'Fine, I'll go jam with Lamar then.' I stomp over to where Lamar was seated on the floor.

'You finally tired of my brother Jayda? You come for the big man tings innit.' Lamar winks at me. I laugh and shake my head.

'You moved to my little cousin.' I say. We both look at Mia. She was sitting quietly, watching the TV.

'Yeah, she's bare cute.' He smiles at her. She blushes when she catches his eye then focuses her eye sight on her lap.

'Don't corrupt her.' I warn him. Mia is so cute and innocent. She was a chocolate brown complexion, with big brown eyes that looked so pure and innocent. She's so quiet as well. Unlike her twin brother Noah. Twins sorta run in my family. Noah was also cute, even though his personality was ugly and vile. This 12 year old boy had been in a relationship with a 15 year old girl, believe it or not. I'm not even gonna try and guess how many times he's beat.

'Nah, I won't.' He smiles, showing his perfect white teeth.

'Aww, you cutey.' I say pinching his cheek.

'Josh, Shyanne thinks you're buff!' Liah randomly shouts.

'Liah! For fuck sake!' Shyanne hisses. The boys laugh.

'Ah, is it now?' I see Josh slyly look Shyanne up and down then nod, like he's approving of her. I shake my head.

'Why does this always happen?' I ask aloud.

'What?' My cousin Miles asks.

'People moving to people on Christmas. This is a time for family, not getting someone's number.' I say then tut. Everyone was silent for a while. Then they all started shouting.

'PREACH!' Nia shouted.

'Shut the fuck up!'

'You chat hella shit fam.'

'Why do you talk?'

'Abeg you re-evaluate your purpose in life.'

'You're mentally retarded.'

'I worry bout you sometimes.'

'Its not everyday chat shit.'

People just kept shouting until Dontae saved me.

'Ay, leave her man. She's right. Bare moving each other like Christmas aint about God.' He speaks up. Again, silence filled the room which was followed by shouting.

'Why are you talking now?'

'You and Jayda are retards.'

'You two need to shutup sometimes.'

'PREACH.'

'Shut the fuck up.'

'Dumb yute.'

'Bare batty licking Jayda.'

'Ayt man! Shutup now.' Josh shouts. He was the oldest out of all of us so he normally took charge. Everyone eventually quietens down.

'You guys hurt my feelings.' I say folding my arms and sulking.

'Ah, shutup.' Noah says.

'Shutup you nasty slag!' I screw him.

'Jayda! That was rude.' Mia says. She's always defending him.

'Tell me he's not a slag Mia.' I say. She eventually sighs.

'I aint a slag!' He shouts.

'Hush ya mout man.' Kymani kisses his teeth.

'K.' Noah sulks. Kymani glares at him.

'Go build an ark.' I say to Noah.

'I GET IT!' Nia laughs along with Laurelle.

'Jay.' Dontae calls me. I roll my eyes and turn to him.

'What?'

'Uh uh! Bare attitude and ting.' Nia shakes her head. 'If she was my girl I wouldn't stand for that, Dontae.' My eyes go wide.

'Shutup!' I hiss at her. Nia has a big mouth, I don't want everyone to know! Luckily, the room was so loud that no one heard.

'Shush.' Jayden says to her.

'K.' She screws him. 'Soz bebs.' She mouths to me.

'Come here.' Dontae beckons me. I sigh and get up then sit down beside him.

'What?'

'Why you being so hostile?' He laughs.

'Cos you were rude to me.' I fold my arms.

'You didn't get me food tho or give me a kiss. And I'm slyly scared of your cousins so don't worry.' He whispers. I laugh.

'I'm hungry as well, you know.' I decide to get up to go and get some food. Dontae follows me. Before I can get anywhere he guides me into my room and places his lips on mine. We eventually stumble back and fall onto my bed. He eventually pulls away and pecks my forehead.

‘You know if your cousins find out, I’m gonna be in so much shit.’ He sighs. ‘The risks I take for you.’ I giggle.

‘You should feel privileged that I’m a part of your life.’ I say looking him up and down.

‘Shut up, paigon.’ He chuckles. I peck his lips again and he deepens the kiss.

After nearly getting caught, we get up and get some snacks from the kitchen before returning to Jayden's room.

'Jayah! Jayah! Jayah!' Amari runs into the room and looks confused as he can't see me.

'Amari!' I squeal. He turns around and sees me then his face breaks out into a huge smile, it was so adorable! He runs into my arms.

'Hello!' He says grinning.

'Ohmygosh, aww!' Liah exclaims. 'Whose son is that?'

'Mine.' I say smiling as Amari sits on my lap.

'He is too cute.' Laurelle says.

'My genes right deya.' Dontae says nodding.

'Skeen!' I say screwing him.

'Jayah?' Amari says.

'Yeah Amari?'

'Downstairs, mummy and mummy Liyah are talking bout you and Tae being girl and boy friends.' He giggles with his cute lisp. He calls my mum 'mummy Liyah'. My eyes go wide as I realise Amari has just ruined my life.

'What?' Josh asks.

'Repeat that please.' Miles says. The game and music is paused and the room is silent.

'He said my mum and his mum are talking bout how long me and Dontae have been friends.' I twist it around.

'Nah, I heard boyfriend.' Kymani says.

'He's 3, he doesn't know how to structure a sentence properly.' I tut. They all watch me suspiciously before going back to their business.

'Shh.' I whisper to Amari, breathing a sigh of relief. How did Amari even know!

'Why? Nobody know?' He whispers. I nod and he giggles then puts his finger on his lip and whispers 'shh'. I laugh and coo. He's too cute.

'Aww, you cutey.' I pinch his cheek.

'Thanks.' He says. I laugh. This child.

*

'Auntie Janet is gone.' I say laughing with Dontae.

'Nahh, look at your mum and dad tho.' He points in their direction. They were slowly swaying whilst my dad held my mum from behind. I gag before turning away. It was around 11pm and all the oldies were slightly tipsy and dancing to old people music.

The older boys had gone to some party. Who has a party on Christmas Eve? I do not know. All the little kids were sleeping in my room, ew. Everyone else was speculated around the house.

'I'm thirsty.' I say walking to the kitchen, I was tired of watching the oldies embarrass themselves. Dontae followed me into the kitchen. I picked up a can of coke and opened it then took a long gulp.

'Tae.' I usher him to stand right in front of me then burp in his face.

'Ahh, you're nasty man.' He screws me and pushes me back by my forehead. I laugh and apologise.

'Soz bebs.' I blow him a kiss. He laughs and pulls me into him.

'Come here.' He wraps his arms around me as he hugs me. I smile whilst hugging him back. If I could freeze time right now, I would. I just wanted to stay in his arms forever.

'I'm so tired, when is this party gonna end.' I groan after a while. Dontae laughs.

'Come.' He says and picks me up; bridal style.

'N'aww thank you Tae.' I peck his nose. He carries me out the kitchen and all the way upstairs.

'Where we going?' He asks. Nearly every room was occupied.

'Erm, Jay's old room.' I say. Hopefully no one was in there. He nods and walks into Jay's room. It was empty. He gently places me on the bed then lies down next to me.

'What time are you going home?' I yawn.

'I don't even know, when Auntie Janet decides. I'll give you your present when I next see you, yeah?' He says playing with my hair. I nod and snuggle into him with my head on his chest.

'I'll give you your present too.'

'Rah, you actually brought me suttin.' He chuckles.

'Course I did, chu my boo.' I say in my American accent.

'Your accents are so shit.'

'No, that one was actually quite good.' I say sadly.

'Course b.' He chuckles.

'Its not everyday put me down.' I say lifting my head to look at him. He takes that as an opportunity to kiss me. During the kiss I climb ontop of him and his hands lower to my bum. Bear in mind that I was wearing a skater skirt, his hands go up my skirt to cup my bum. I must admit that I feel like my bum has grown a fair bit because Dontae could actually cup it now. He pulls away to speak.

'Your bum has grown Jayda, I swear.'

'Yeah, yeah.' I say hurriedly before placing my lips on his again. I feel him smile on my lips. What can I say? I'm actually addicted to his lips. His hands travel to my back as he attempts to undo my bra strap.

'Nah-uh. Hol' up.' I say pulling away and sitting up.

'What? You’ll feel more comfortable.' He says like he's some expert on boobs. I roll my eyes.

'Fine.' I didn't feel self-conscious about not wearing a bra infront of him. I reach under my top and undo my bra then sling it across the room.

'What size are you Jay?' He cups my boobs in his hands. I slap his hands away.

'36C, I think.' I shrug. He bites on his bottom lip which makes him look quite buff. 'Don't do that.' I groan.

'Do what?' He asks looking confused. I shake my head.

'Don't worry.' He places his lips on mine again. His lips are like magic, they just take you on another level. His hand cups my boob and he pinches my nipple. Ngl, it felt quite nice. After some more kissing and touching I lie down next to him feeling tired again.

'You tired?' He says brushing the hair out my face. I nod. 'Go sleep then you paigon.' He always does this, acts so nice and caring then be's a complete bitch.

'Fuck off.' I say turning around so I'm not facing him. He laughs then flips me the opposite way whilst pressing himself against me, all in one swift movement.

'Did you feel the D Jay?' I burst out laughing. Not gonna lie, I did feel the D.

'No.' I eventually say.

'Don't lie Jayda. Its alright, I know you're scared but I'll take it slow. Don't worry.' He rubs my shoulder comfortingly. I sigh deeply.

'What are you on about?' I ask in annoyance. I was trying to fall asleep.

'When we beat this week. I know you're worried cos you can feel this monster on your batty.' I couldn't help laughing. 'This monster'? Ah, for fuck sake. This boy.

'Let me sleep you weirdo.' I say sleepily.

'Ite. If I'm not here when you wake up then merry Christmas b.' He pecks my neck. My face cracks into a smile.

'Aww, you too Tae.' I kiss my fingers then place them on his head. 'Now be quiet. Night.' His hand "surprisingly" finds its way to my breast.

'Tae.' I say in warning.

'What? I'm just resting my hand innit. Sleep.' He snuggles up to me and doesn't move his hand. I screw him mentally and close my eyes. Idiot, commanding me to do stuff like he's the boss of me. Although his hand felt quite comforting. I drift off, cussing Dontae.

*

'Es Navidad, tía! Despierta! Wake up!' I feel a little body jumping on the bed and I open my eyes to see Jaydene's excited face. She had said 'It's Christmas auntie, wake up'.

'Yeah, Jaydene, ina bit.' I groan sleepily.

'Now Auntie Jayah!' She pulls my eyelids open.

'Alright! I'm up.' I say sitting up. She claps. I laugh and realise I'm not in my bed but in Jay's bed. I yawn and stretch then climb out his bed. I pick up Jaydene on the way out of the room and walk to my room. Jay was fast asleep on my bed.

'Go wake up daddy.' I whisper putting Jaydene on my bed. I quickly exit the room as I hear Jaydene shouting.

'Papi! Es Navidad! Es Navidad!' I laugh then go into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

An hour later we were all sitting in my front room eating breakfast. It was just our family left; my mum, dad, me, Jayden, Jay, Jaydene and Sammy (Jaydene's mum). We were all in our pyjmamas as no one was bothered to actually get dressed up.

'Nanny, presents?' Jaydene asks. She was the first to finish eating her food, she was so excited. It was too cute.

'When we've finished eating, we'll open presents okay?' My mum says laughing. Jaydene nods and watches everyone eating.

'Denis! Hurry!' She shouts at Jayden.

'Yes boss.' Jayden salutes her.

'Granddad, you take longgg.' Jaydene groans dramatically. We all finish after getting told off by Jaydene. I ran upstairs to get the presents I had brought for everyone. I got downstairs and realised how stupid we all look, we were all wearing onesie's. I laugh and add my bag of presents to the mountain of presents under the tree.

'Me go first?' Jaydene says standing next a massive present that she somehow knew it was hers. It was taller than her!

'No, open that last Jaydene.' Jay says. Jaydene sticks out her bottom lip.

'Fine.' She picks up another present and opens it. 'Yay! Gracias mummy!' She wraps her tiny arms around her mum’s neck. I'm not even sure if she knew what it was, it was a pink Princess duvet cover. We all start opening our presents.

'Ahhh! Thank you baby!' My mum kisses my cheek. I had got her the Beyonce, Heat fragrance set. I pick up a small box with my name on it, from Jay. I look at it in confusion than shake it to decipher what it is.

'You're meant to open it, you patty.' Jay laughs. I open it to see a white iPhone 5s.

'Ahhhhh! Thank you Jay!' I squeal excitedly. I can finally get rid of my nasty blackberry.

'I paid the first 3 months of the contract but mum and dad will have to pay the rest.' He smiles sweetly at them. My mum screws him.

'Here.' Jayden says handing me something wrapped in tin foil.

'Tin foil Jayden?' My dad sighs.

'I dunno how to wrap with wrapping paper.' He shrugs. I open it to see 3 separate gift cards; one at River Island, one at New Look and the last in Miss Selfridge. My eyes go wide. How could he afford this? But me and Jayden must have this twin telepathy because I got him a gift card at Topshop and JD.

'Thank you!' I hug him.

'Ay, enough of the affection.' He pushes me away. 'There's £50 on each, and £75 on the Miss Selfridge.' I squeal in excitement. Jaydene opened one of her presents from me which was a singing thing, it had a guitar, microphone and speaker.

'Nahh, she's gonna be 10 times louder now.' Jay groans. I laugh.

After we opened all the presents I ended up with; multiple clothes and shoes, £200, my new baby which was my iPhone, loads of nice bath sets, my gift cards, a jewellery set from Tiffany's, and some other stuff.

If you saw the pile of presents surrounding Jaydene, ohmy. We spoil her. I had spent way too much this Christmas, I brought everyone multiple presents.

Me, Jay, Jaydene, Jayden and dad were playing on the new X-Box Kinect that was brought for the family, whilst Sammy and mum were cooking dinner. We were playing Dance Central 2 but my dad was flopping. Jaydene had more points then him.

I had set up my iPhone and synced all my contacts from my bb. I was now going through all the messages I received. I only replied to the important ones. My face lit up when I saw Dontae's message.

Merry Christmas beautiful. I'm spending the day w/ sometime next week, yeah. I’ll give you your presents ;) Have a good day b

I smile before replying, I was happy that he had remembered I hate it when people put 'x's at the end of messages. Then I saw Nia's message.

Merry Christmas biaaatch! Don't eat too much, you'll get fatter. Make sure you have my multiple presents when I see you, yah sket. Tell Jay I love his sexy ass. Love yaaaa bae! xoxoxoxo

I laugh outloud before replying to her.

'Jay, Nia said she loves you.' I say to Jay. Jay laughs.

'Jayda, have you called your grandma in Brazil to say Merry Christmas?' My dad asks. I quickly pick up the house phone and use the phone card to call Brazil where my mum's mum and dad lived.

'Hola?' She answers. (Hello?)

'Hola abuelita.' I grin. (Hi granny)

'Aiii! Mi bebé!' She squeals. 'Como estas?' (Aii, my babe! How are you?)

'Bien y tu? Oh y feliz navidad abuelita!' (Good and you? Oh and Merry Christmas Granny!)

'Y tu bebé! Cuándo vas a visitar nosotras?' (And you baby! When are you going to visit us?

'Soon, abuelita.' I laugh. 'Quiere hablar con Antonio?' (Do you want to talk to Antonio?) In Brazil, they call me Anamarie and Jayden, Antonio.

'Si, si. Mi otro bebe.' I pass the phone to Jayden. (Yes, yes. My other baby)

'I’ts Granny.' I say. He nods.

'Wagwan abuelita?' He speaks into the phone. 'Nahh, es wagWAN.' He laughs. I shake my head.

*

'That hit the mo'fo spot niggah!' Jayden burps loudly. I grimace in disgust.

'You foul creature.' I mutter. He screws me. That Christmas dinner was so buff tho! I had to unzip my jeans cos my belly had expanded. 'Thank you mummy and Sam.' I grin.

'Look at Jaydene.' Jay laughs. She was conked out on the floor, surrounded by opened presents and food.

'Aw, she's had too much excitement for one day.' My mum laughs.

'Take her to bed Jayda.' Jay yawns.

'You take her to bed, you deadbeat dad.' I say. He throws a piece of chocolate at my head.

'I'll take her.' Sammy laughs. She picks Jaydene up and carries her upstairs. We play games and watch movies until like midnight.

'I don't care. Me and dad won trivial pursuit.' Jayden says. I roll my eyes.

'Get over it, me and Sammy won. You sore losers.' I stick my tongue out at him.

'Skeen.'

'Me and mum flopped. Nahh, never being partners with her again.' Jay shakes his head. We all laugh.

'Anyway, I'm tired so night.' I yawn then kiss everyone on the cheek before going upstairs to get ready for bed. By the time I was ready, I was so tired. But of course, my phone had to ring.

'My babylove!' Dontae sings into the phone. I laugh.

'What'chu calling me fo' bitch?' I say in my American accent. I was improving, I don't care.

'You still sound Indian tho.' He laughs. I kiss my teeth. I could hear loads of background noise.

'Where are you? It’s so loud.' I groan.

'I'm at home with the brothers.' He laughs.

'Tell them I said hi.' I squeal.

'Skeen, scrape.'

'Taeeee!' I whine.

'You lot, Jayda says wagwan my nigga's.' He says to Lamar and Chris. I tut, he's so irritating.

'MY NIGGAH, MY NIGGAH.'

'DONTAE'S A PRICK!' I hear his brothers shout back. I laugh.

'What did you get for Christmas Tae-kwon-do?' I laugh at my own joke.

'You're not even funny. And I got money, socks, shoes, clothes, new TV and some other shit. Oh and condoms, so you know wagwan when I see you next.'

'Ergh, have fun playing with your condoms. On your own.' I yawn.

'You tired?' He asks after he's finished laughing.

'Mm. But you called me and disturbed my peace.'

'I just wanted to speak to my baby.' He says sadly.

‘Aww.’ I coo.

'I see you joined the iPhone wave.'

'Yes famalam. Manna like me thoe.' I say. He sighs deeply.

'You can't say shit like that Jayda.'

'Soz mate. Anyhoo, I'm tired sooo...bye.'

'Nice way to the end the convo.' He chuckles.

'Night bebe.'

'Night b.' He laughs. I doze off forgetting to hang up. I was that tired.

Heeeeey guysss. I've finally uploaded. 

Comment&Voteeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 36.2K 34
"I love you Pooh."
298K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
117K 5.5K 26
"Our love is a beautiful dark secret that only we understand."
38.2K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)