Farraway Mist ?A Wattpad feat...

By TaniHanes

❣️Wattpad Featured Story❣️ Can she love a haunted man? Scout Lawson is on her way to start a new job for the... More

Author's Note/Housekeeping
Publishing Update
Chapter 1: Scout Arrives
Chapter 2: Call Me George
Chapter 3: Fireside Chat
Chapter 4: A Bump in the Night
Chapter 5: Explanations
Chapter 6: An Illuminating Afternoon
Chapter 7: Convalescing
Chapter 8: A Walk
Chapter 9: Surprise Arrivals
Chapter 10: Eavesdropping
Chapter 11: A Dangerous Game
Chapter 12: A Night Out
Chapter 13: Awkward AF
Chapter 14: Doing Something About It
Chapter 15: By The Edge Of The Sea
Chapter 16: Nothing In Between
Chapter 17: Plain Talk
Chapter 18: Day To Day
Chapter 19: Exciting News
Chapter 20: A Trip To The Village
Chapter 21: A Disheartening Discovery
Chapter 22: A Lack Of Honesty
Chapter 23: The Quickening
Chapter 24: Off To Surrey
Chapter 25: Meetings
Chapter 26: A Car Ride
Chapter 27: A Happy Christmas
Chapter 28: The Life Of A Rock Star
Chapter 29: New England
Chapter 30: Bad Dreams And Hilarity
Chapter 31: A Bad Day
Chapter 32: The Truth At Last
Chapter 33: Changes
Chapter 34: Last Minute Preparations
Chapter 35: Everything Goes Wrong
Chapter 36: Emergency Contingencies
Chapter 37: Alis Arrives
Chapter 38: A Good Day
Chapter 39: Summer Approaches
Chapter 40: The End Draws Near
Chapter 41: Paying Back What's Owed
Chapter 42: Forgiven
Epilogue

Publishing Update

4.9K 219 53
By TaniHanes

AN: Farraway Mist is the next of my works to make the jump to mainstream publishing. Yay! It will officially be published on Amazon, on November 18th, 2017. And as of now, I'm publishing it myself, so I don't have to take this, the Wattpad version, down, so yay!

As always, I need something from you guys, my intrepid readers, my betas, my loyal proofers: On Saturday, November 18th, the links to Amazon, where the books will be available for sale, rating, and review, and Goodreads, where the books will be available for rating and review only, will be live and posted in the comments section of this update, to the right of these paragraphs (you know, where we talk to each other 👉🏻👉👉🏼👉🏽👉🏾👉🏿).

So, please click on these links on the 18th or after, go to Amazon or Goodreads, and rate Farraway Mist and leave a review if you can, and even buy it if you want. It will be available for download or in paperback, though that will of course cost more. Most of you will only be able to do this on Goodreads; many of you tried to nominate me for KindleScout and were unable to do so, and you will not be able to buy, rate, or review on Amazon, unfortunately, though I'm so grateful that you tried! The more ratings and reviews I have the better it is for me, so please, if you read it, especially if you loved it, RATE IT, okay?

This is the process I'll be following for most of my books, unless I'm picked up by a publisher, so if you like me, if you like my stuff, get used to this, okay? Pete and Daisy is in a special place right now, being looked at by different people, so probably Lunch With Charlie will be next in the queue, but eventually Pete and Daisy and its sequels will get the same treatment, again, unless some wonderful publisher wants to take a chance on me!

Thanks, as ever, for all your support.

Tani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 249 60
All the teasing, the soft brushes of skin, the jealousy, the late night talks, the sexual tension so thick you could cut with a knife-they were all l...
96 47 25
Finally! A private conversation. And all I had to do was throw myself off a cliff, drown in a pond in my undies and let him put his hands on my breas...
647 29 13
What happens when the person you love comes back from the dead? What happens when you forget how they died? What happens when you completely forgot...
215K 11.5K 65
Highest Ranking: #3 in Werewolf #1 in Dark #1 in Were - One for his rage Two for his loyal mage Three for a twisted mind And Four for the betas by h...