Wilted

By Tashaaa_01

Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's bee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 12

98.5K 2.7K 186
By Tashaaa_01

"And......finished!" Charlie exclaimed once she completed the finishing touches on my make up.

I stood up from my chair and walked over to the bed where the dress I'm going to wear for the ceremony was. I picked the dress up carefully and went into the bathroom to change.
I placed the dress on the counter and untied the robe I had on and let it drop weightlessly to the ground.

Being only left in my underwear, I turned back to the counter to get my dress when I noticed something in the mirror.

My scars.

They disappeared.

My skin was now smooth and unscarred.

I hadn't even taken the time to really look at myself in mirror since my shift, considering that Noah said I looked different from before.

My brown hair was now a platinum white and reached my mid-back. My dull brown eyes were now brighter and had a golden ring around the pupil.

My scarred and pale skin was now free of scar and marks and was slightly tanned. My overly skinny and horrid body was now more muscular and toned.

I was shocked from the amount of changes the shift caused me and so I just stared at my new body for a good 5 minutes before remembering I had a ceremony to get ready for.

I stepped into the dress carefully and zipped up the back of it. I smoothed out the soft fabric and took a deep breath before exiting the bathroom.

I immediately heard two gasps once I entered the room. Looking up I saw Maddie and Charlie with their hands over their mouths and looking at me.
It was silent for a good minute before I cleared my throat, snapping them out of whatever trance they were in.

"You look amazing" Charlie said, while grinning at me as she continued to scan my appearance.
"You look beautiful darling but I have something that will add to it" Madeline smiled and turned around and picked something up.

"The kids at the orphanage thought it would be a nice idea to make our new Luna a flower crown for the ceremony" she smiled as she showed me the flower crown in her hands.

Large daisies, buttercups and hydrangeas were woven skilfully into the beautiful and colourful crown.

I smiled at Madeline as she then placed it on top of my head.

"Now your ready dear. Would you like to see?" She asked. I smiled and nodded my head.
She smiled back and gently placed her hands on my shoulders and turned me around.

My breath caught in my throat the second I saw my appearance.
I looked so...

Different.

My platinum hair is loosely curled and is flowing down my back.
My new body was covered with a white dress that flowed down to my feet and had a illusion top that was decorated with white flowers.

They didn't put much make up on me because 'I was beautiful without it' so they did simple eye makeup and just added lipgloss to my plump lips.

I looked beautiful.

I looked happy.

I turned around and gave the girls a big hug while I tried holding back my tears.

"Now time to go dear" Maddie announced and linked both mine and Charlie's arms with hers and we all walked downstairs.
I was to meet Noah and the rest of the pack in a clearing in the forest where pack ceremonies are usually held.

After a short 10 minute walk, we reached the edge of the clearing and it was then I really noticed how many wolves were apart of this pack.

There's hundreds of pack members here, children included.
How am I going to be a Luna to all these people!

"Mate and his family will help" Tala encouraged me.

I thanked her then took a deep breath and we continued walking. Charlie had walked ahead of Madeline and I then we followed behind her.
A clear path was made through the middle of the pack, going as far as a large flat rock that, when stood upon, overlooked the entire crowd.

Noah was standing tall and proud upon the rock, wearing a white dress shirt that was tucked into his jeans. His gaze settled on my small figure as soon as I began walking along the path.

I looked up and met his intense and love filled gaze. I smiled widely up at him and felt more confident. He smiled back and continued watching me until I reached him.
He held his hand out for me to take, I took it and he helped me up onto the rock and faced the pack.

"Pack members, I would like to thank you all for attending this ceremony where I'll be introducing you to our new Luna and my mate, Lillian Wilson" Noah voiced boomed throughout the clearing and was then followed by loud hoots and cheers.

Noah then nodded to Luke, who stood beside him, and Luke moved behind us and held a bowl in between us. Noah took the knife that Luke handed him and held it in one of his hands.

"Do you, Lillian Wilson, promise to uphold the laws within this pack. Do you promise to rule beside me as my equal and to protect and love this pack as your own family?" Noah asked me.

I nodded my head in reply and I could see some of the pack members look curiously at me, probably wondering why I wasn't speaking.

He smiled at me then held out his hand and slit his palm, he then handed me the knife and I did the same. We joint hands over the bowl and soon three drops of our blood dripped into the bowl.

"I present to you, Lillian Wilson, our new Luna!" Noah cheered and soon the pack joined him.

Howls and cheers filled the clearing and new voices filled my mind as they all congratulated and greeted me through the new pack link formed between us.

Noah then took my hand and led us back to the pack house, the rest of the pack following behind.
We reached the pack house and went to the back yard, where a barbecue was set up.

Soon the garden was filled with laughter and chatter, adults talked amongst each other and the kids played together.
I stayed beside Noah as pack members came up and wished me a happy birthday and introduced themselves.

Nearing the end of the party, I had met most of the pack and I was feeling tired.
I had to wait a little longer before leaving because Maddie and Charlie had a surprise for me.

"Follow me" Noah told me as he tugged my hand and led us up to the main table that was close to the back door of the pack house.

The pack had gathered in front of us wearing broad grins.

"Close your eyes, no peeking" Noah ordered me with a light smile on his face. I frowned curiously up at him but closed my eyes.
I heard shuffling to my left and excited hushed whispers began around me.

Suddenly there was silence but I know everyone was still here because I could still sense them.
I felt someone stand in front of me and I began feeling slightly anxious about what was happening.

"Open" Noah whispered in my ear, his breath tickling the back of my neck causing me to shiver.

I took a deep breath then opened my eyes.
"Happy birthday Luna!" Everyone cheered.

I gasped when I saw Charlie standing in front of me holding a cake in her hands, the whole pack stood smiling behind her.

Everyone began singing happy birthday while I struggled to hold back my tears.

"Blow out your candles and make a wish Luna" Charlie grinned.

I looked around at my new, smiling pack members and then looked back at Noah, who was smiling softly at me, his eyes filled with adoration and love.

I smiled back at him and turned around and looked at the pack members again.
As I looked at everyone around me, a grin spread on my lips, as I finally felt as though I belonged somewhere.

I had found my home and my new family.

With that thought in mind, I closed my eyes and smiled then blew out the candles, making my wish.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
706K 17.7K 35
Penelope Lewis' life was changed when she found her parents murdered. Her brother quickly took her to "safety." While hiding away in a cottage her br...
3.4K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
5.9K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...