Justin Bieber & Jason McCann...

By logangbizzle

This is a book of Justin Bieber Dirty Imagines. If you are under the age of 13 DO NOT read this. 🚫 WARNING M... More

1 (Break Up) Justin Bieber
2 (Pillows) Justin Bieber
3 (Jason Gets Jealous) Jason McCann
4 (Quick Blowjob) Jason McCann
5 (Don't Fucking Touch Me) Justin Bieber
6 (Boys Always Talk) Justin Bieber
Seven (Cinema) Justin Bieber
Eight (The Boss) Jason McCann
Nine (Wet Dream) Justin Bieber
Ten (Put The Controller Down) Justin Bieber
Eleven (One last time) Justin Bieber
Twelve (Birthday Wishes) Justin Bieber
Thirteen (Kinks) Justin Bieber
Fourteen (Mistaken Thoughts) Justin Bieber
Fifteen (Couldn't Help Myself) Justin Bieber
Sixteen (Cumming And Going) Justin Bieber
Seventeen (Role Reversal) Justin Bieber
Nineteen (Blowjob) Justin Bieber
Twenty (Under Arrest) Justin Bieber
Twenty One (Desperate) Jason McCann
Twenty Two (Apology) Justin Bieber
Twenty Three (Drinking Problem) Justin Bieber
Twenty Four (Wedding Rendezvous) Justin Bieber
Twenty Five (Bora Bora) Justin Bieber
Twenty Six (Straight?) Jason McCann & Justin Bieber
Twenty Seven (Tour Bus Sex) Justin Bieber
Twenty Eight (Watching You) Justin Bieber
Twenty Nine (Family Dessert) Justin Bieber
Thirty (Bounce On My Lap) Justin Bieber
Thirty One (Post Concert Sex) Justin Bieber
Thirty Two (Slow Sex) Justin Bieber
Thirty Three (Sex And Confessions) Justin Bieber
Thirty Four (So Wrong But So Good)
Thirty Five (Reconnections) Justin Bieber
Thirty Six (New Experiences) Justin Bieber
Thirty Seven (Getting Off) Jason McCann
Thirty Eight (Getting Off Part Two) Jason McCann
Thirty Nine (Confidence Is Sexy) Justin Bieber
Forty (Close - Blowjob) Jason McCann
Forty One (Justin Bieber & Jason McCann Threesome)
Forty Two (Touching Together)
43 (Sex Tape Spankings) Jason McCann
44 (Instructions From McCann) Jason McCann
45 (Late Night Calls) Justin Bieber
46 (Explicit Imagination) Justin Bieber
47 (Awkward Or Arousing?) Justin Bieber
48 (First Time) Justin Bieber

Eighteen (Stress) Justin Bieber

6K 58 0
By logangbizzle

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

You sat in the car scrolling through your phone as Justin chatted with the driver about where to go next. He leaned back on the leather seat, glancing at you, his mouth opening to say something but being interrupted by a paparazzi shouting through the window. Justin rolled his eyes rolling the window up at the man's ignorant comment. Sighing he ran his fingers through his blonde hair, resting his elbows on his knees, his face placed in the palms of his hands. "Are you okay baby?" You asked, turning your attention away from your phone hearing him let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I'm fine-just a little stressed out." He admitted, sitting back again. He reached his hand into his left pocket pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Taking one of them out. He placed it between his lips bringing the lighter up to light it. After a small spark the cigarette lit, him taking a drag of it. His fingers pressed the button on the door, rolling down the tinted windows up a little more. You bit the inside of your lip trying the fight the urge to comment on his new habit. He's been doing this a lot lately and you know it's because of stress but smoking makes it worse-body wise. The rest of the car ride was quiet, the smoke from Justin's cigarette slightly filling the car.

The car came to a halt, arriving back at the luxury hotel. His bodyguard opened the door, Justin stepping out and tossing the cigarette on the ground; smashing it with his shoe. Hs pushed his shades up the bridge of his nose, looking behind him to make sure you're getting out the car. Grabbing your hand he intertwined his fingers with yours, tugging you closer to him as you walked through the back entrance of the hotel. Strolling into the building, you were lead into the elevator. Letting go of his grip on your hand, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pressing his pink lips against your forehead.

Once you got into the hotel room, you plopped down on the couch, Justin laying his body on top of you. You giggled, running your hands through his hair. "Tired?" You asked, pursing you lips.

"Stressed." He answered, his bare hand traveling under your skirt. He kissed the side of your mouth teasingly making you playfully roll your eyes. Your lips brushed against his, your hand caressing his cheek. Just as you tried to steal a kiss from him, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He groaned, giving you a quick peck before pulling his phone out of his jeans pocket. Scrolling to answer it, he held it to his ear listening to whatever scolding his was getting from scooter. You played with his hair, felling slightly bad for him since he's had a lot on his plate. Hanging up the phone, he carelessly tossed it onto to the coffee table only for it to land on the floor. "-I need to go smoke." He sighed, standing up from the couch. He didn't give you time to object as he rushed out of the room, out to the balcony, shutting the glass door behind him.

You twisted your lips wondering if you should go talk to him or not. His sudden choice to smoke is getting you worried. He only seems to do it when he's stressed out...so every day to every other day. Flinging your body off the couch you wandered over to the balcony. Quietly opening the door, you stepped out into the warm air. Justin's back stood facing you, the nerves running through your veins as you stepped next to him. Ignoring your presence he, tapped the cigarette over the balcony. "Why do you do that?" You questioned, blinking your eyes at him as he let out a puff of smoke.

"Do what?" He posed, turning his head in your direction, his forehead crinkly with confusion.

"Smoke." You replied, biting your tongue. You don't really know what his reaction is going to be since you've never brought up the subject before. You don't want him to lash out at you or get offended since it happens easily.

"It relieves stress." He explained, his hazel eyes looking into yours as he slouched, his elbows resting on the railing.

"But you could do something else babe-do you know what that stuff does to your body...to your lungs, you kind of need them to sing. Besides there's other ways you can relive your stress." You explained.

"No other way works." He breathed, seeming defeated. You moved under his arm, grabbing the cigarette from his fingers and throwing it over the ledge. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Use me." You suggested. "You want to relieve stress just use me. I'd rather you do that, then destroy your body from the inside out. Those things are not good for you baby." You pouted, snaking your arms around his neck. He didn't reply for a moment, his thumbs brushing against the skin on your hips.

"Babe I-" He began but you interrupted him by pressing your red-stained lips against his softly. His body relaxed under your touch, his lips taking a few moments to catch up with yours. His hands roamed to your waist pulling you closer to him by the flared skirt you're wearing. Molding his lips with yours, he let his frustration through the kiss. "I don't want to hurt you." He muttered, against your lips as you pulled away.

"You won't baby." You whispered back, kissing up his jawline. His eyes shut as his head tilted to the side giving you more room. "I don't like seeing you so stressed out." You said, as your tongue grazed along his sweet spot. He hummed in response pulling your hips closer to him, finally just lifting you up to let you wrap your legs around his torso. "What do you want to do to me baby?" You posed, nibbling lightly on his earlobe. He let out a deep breath once he felt your hand roam down his chest, stopping at his jeans. "Tell me what you want me to do." You repeated, bucking your hips against his.

"Fuck, I don't know." He breathed. Holding onto to you tightly, he walked back into the suite. He wandered into the room gently setting you on the thick duvet. Grabbing the hem of his t-shirt you tugged it over his head, revealing his tattooed chest and defined abs. You kissed down his chest as you fumbled with the belt on his pants. Unbuckling his belt, you slid it off tossing it on the floor. His lips tried to keep up with yours as you started taking his mind off things. His hands gripped your waist tighter signaling for you to keep going. You pressed your lips down his happy trail moving from under him to take a seat on his lap. Unbuttoning his pants, he lifted himself up so you could pull them down, throwing them by his belt.

He grabbed you chin in his hand, eagerly connecting your lips in a kiss. You hand roamed down his chest, stopping at his boxers. You gripped his hard on through the fabric, his hand moving over yours to move it away. Laying you onto her back, his hand moved up your bare thigh. Dipping under your skirt, he gripped you ass over your lace panties as your lips smacked together. Breaking the kiss, he pulled the skirt down your legs, throwing it to the side. Attaching your lips back to his, you pulled him closer to you, the need for him heating between your thighs. His tongue grazed your bottom lip, practically begging for entrance. Parting your lips, his tongue intertwined with yours making you moan.

He groped your ass in his large hands, massage the skin before giving it a hard smack. You gasped, his lips detaching from yours. Wasting no time, he searched for your sweet spot on your neck, nipping the skin once he found it. Digging your teeth into your bottom lip, you rubbed your leg up his torso, trying to pull him closer. "Relax." He said as you tensed up. You titled you head giving him more room, his hands heating up your body by the feeling of his touch. His hand edged closer to you panties, pulling the band back and letting it snap against your hot skin. Licking his lips, he smashed them against yours, running his hand through your hair. Smoothing his hand between your thighs, he grasped you through the fabric of your panties. Moaning you trapped his hand between your thighs.

"Baby please," You pleaded, trying to grind yourself against his fingers but he wouldn't let you.

"Please, what?" He teased, tugging on your bottom lip, driving you crazy. You whimpered at his teasing, a smirk plastered on his lips. Pulling your shirt over your head, your covered breast came to his view, his lustful eyes not daring to turn away. Tugging part of it down, he wrapped his mouth around your hard nub, complete and utter bliss taking over. You trapped his head to your chest, not wanting the feeling to go away. Throwing your head back, you moaned, a rumble from his throat vibrating on your skin. His fingers unclasped your bra, moving you fully on your back so he would hover over you. He switched to you left breast, massaging the right as he gave the other the same attention as before. Arching your back, you ran your hands through his now messy hair, yearning for more "Turn around." He husked, pecking your skin one more time.

You turned onto your stomach, Justin slipping off the bed to go grab a condom, leaving you there to wait. You heard the pitter-patter of his feet come back, another sound of the condom wrapper being torn open and his boxer hitting the floor. "Ass up baby." He said, tapping your bum lightly. You got on your knees, arching you back down, so your face laid on the satin sheets. His hands rubbed over your smooth skin, spreading your legs slightly. He teasingly rubbed his tip up and down your arousal. Pleads begging him coming from your mouth. Once he finally thrusted inside you a loud moan left your lips, Justin mumbling fuck under his breath.

One of his hands held your hips the other reaching down to grip your hair tightly. His hips pounded into yours, the creaking of the bed echoing through the room. "Oh my god, Justin." You gasped, digging your fingers into the sheets. Your teeth bit down on your bottom lip. You've never done this position before, usually it's Justin on top or the other way around nothing else. He's never been rough with you either. This felt different-a good, hot, sexy different. He pulled all the way out, slamming back into you while pulling your head back by your hair. You rocked your hips trying to match his pace with yours but you couldn't catch up.

"Shit Y/N, you feel so good." He grumbled, his voice turning you on even more. Picking up his pace, you could feel your legs start to give in, already shaking furiously from the pleasure he's giving you. Griping your ass in his hands, he smacked it harshly, your mouth gaping open. Reaching under you he lifted you up so your back was against his sweat chest, kissing your neck. "Are you going to cum?" He asked, nibbling on your earlobe. You nodded your head being to speechless to respond. Soon your breathing being came short, you toes curling, falling out Justin's arms to lay on the bed. After a few more thrust, Justin twitched inside you a grunt leaving his lips. Calming down Justin, kissed your forehead making you smile. "I'm not done with you yet." He grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
220K 2.7K 46
Slip into the most grand thing anyone could use... their imagination. Put yourself in the shoes of each scenario and enjoy every second and memory th...
176K 2.7K 56
Hey these are some JB imagines I have made. I'll also do Jason imagines but I don't do dirty imagines. Enjoy!
31.7K 523 18
A series of imagines of jelena all in one book. All these imagines you read are from me and other talented writers. All imagines are different from...