Is this happiness ?

Galing kay Soukoku_lover

Soukoku high School au full of fluff because these two deserve to be happy too. Characters may be ooc especia... Higit pa

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIII
Chapter XXXXIV
Chapter XXXXV
Chapter XXXXVI
Chapter XXXXVII
Chapter XXXXVIII
Chapter XXXXIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX

Chapter XXXX

8.8K 311 601
Galing kay Soukoku_lover

It was past 9 p.m when Dazai finally reached Chuuya's house and stood in front of the door after his uncle threw him out because he couldn't decide what to wear. Odasaku was obviously against the idea of an underage going to a nightclub and drinking but Dazai used the perfect words to convince him and in the end, Oda gave up saying that he won't be responsible of anything that may happen. So, this was how the brunet ended up in front of the ginger's house while staring down at his clothes, he wasn't sure of what to wear to such places and he struggled too much, he ended up opting for something pretty random, black skinny pants with a black leather jacket, a white v-neck sweater and simple black shoes. His hair was as usual and he sure stood there for a long moment since people passing by were staring at him.

After he finally knocked on the door, Kouyou was the one greating him with a warm smile then complimenting his looks making him feel pretty confident compared to how he was moments ago. She made sure to warn him about how Chuuya gets drunk easily :"He is used to go to such places with Patrick in France and he never really minded his looks but look at him now, he spent all the day trying everything he has and he still isn't sure of what to wear and this is all because ..." she made sure to mimick the way her son talks making the brunet chuckle :"'All those bitches will be hovering around him, no way i'm loosing against them !' He said ...

"He's just overthinking it again ..." Dazai laughed softly before his expression turns to an irritated one :"That Patrick though ..."

"You hate him~" It was Kouyou's turn to laugh now. "A lot !" The brunet affirmed annoyingly but felt relieved when his crush's mother reassured him :"Don't worry, he doesn't have a thing for blonde hot guys but well, that doesn't mean he has a thing for brunets~"

"Of course he doesn't !" Dazai affirmed confusing her :"He only has a thing for Dazai Osamu~" and she directly chuckled :"What's with all the sudden confidence ?!" But the brunet didn't get to answer as his crush went downstairs :"Mom, how do i look no- Dazai ?!" And he jumped instently back with blushing cheeks. It seemes that he didn't know his crush was already there. "You look perfect~" his mom complimented as she headed towards him to adjust his sweater and jacket. Dazai on his side, had all his attention on the revealed left side of Chuuya's neck since he wore a cute side ponytail and he sure had to refrain himself from biting the exposed skin but oh well, this is hard.

"He looks hot !" Chuuya thought when the brunet stood up from the couch but he immediatly averted his gaze with a light blush when the other headed towards him while analizing him. He also wore skinny black pants but with a black sweater and a dark red leather jacket, it's sleeves were lifted to his elbows. He added leather gloves and black boots going slightly above his ankles without forgetting his usual choker. 

After a moment of silence, Dazai broke it with a soft :"Shall we get going now ?" They both had a lot of things to say but definitely not when Kouyou is around, they didn't realize that she was chuckling at the way they were acting since she knew everything going inside their minds. She decided at first to make no comment as she followed them to the door but she gave up, she had to say it as she waved at them :"Take good care of my son, Dazai-kun and you both enjoy your date~" and she hurriedly closed the door not giving her son a chance to retort. As usual, Chuuya blushed so hard and panicked as they were alone now and the brunet obviously noticed so to calm him, he whispered with a soft smile :"The ponytail suits you, well, you really look beautiful~"

Chuuya put both his hands inside his jacket's pockets and stared away with a faint blush :"You look handsome too ... well, this is nothing new since you always look handsome ..." the brunet softly thanked him but felt pretty disappointed since he wanted to hold hands with him. He ended up letting the ginger lead and he silently followed him.

The first thing that pissed Dazai off in the nightclub was the super loud music, his poor ears aren't used to such loud sounds. The second thing was the crowded place and everyone touching him since they had to go past them to reach the bar but at least, he got to hold the ginger's hand who didn't give a damn about everyone touching him but blushed at the hand tightly holding his. They didn't even adjust themselves on the seats of the bar when a woman 'A bitch !' Chuuya would say, went between them then approached the brunet putting her hand on his thigh and seductivly asking :"Do you need some company~" that was Chuuya's turn to get pissed off and no way he would be the one backing away this time, he didn't wait to push her away from them :"Move, we are gay !" Dazai laughed so hard making the ginger blush while the girl backed away with no word especially when Dazai smirked at her and put his hand on Chuuya's thigh :"I already have the company i need~

The redhead blushed more but made no comment as he pushed the other's hand away then turned to the bartender and ordered for two shots :"It has been a long time i didn't drink ..." Dazai heard him but used the loud music as an excuse to get closer to the ginger who had to repeat what he said in the other's ear while starting to think that it wasn't really a good idea to come here, he already regretted and only wished nothing will happen.

Dazai on the other side, was enjoying teasing the other till their drinks came and now it was Chuuya's turn to smirk as he lifted the small cup full of liquor and handed it to the brunet who backed his face away :"Stop acting like a child, Dazai~ i bet you will like it !

"I don't think so ..." the brunet whispered as he took the cup and smelled it first then decided to just drink it because he was already getting irritated at the ginger teasing him, he was the one teasing and Chuuya the one blushing and stuttring not the other way around ! He noticed the redhead taking a small sip from his drink and thought that he would impress him by drinking everything in one gulp and oh if he didn't regret this moments after :"Why the hell do people waste their money and health for this !" He complained still recovering from his burning throat. Chuuya only chuckled in response :"It's your fault for drinking everything at once~ but well, we taste the same now ..." and they obviously didn't think of the same thing at the last part.

Dazai didn't even get to answer when the ginger ordered two other cups, he was going to retort because no way he would drink another cup of that thing but he was stopped by a girl, 'a bitch !' Chuuya would correct again, who set beside him then leaned on the counter to show her huge breasts inside her small black dress :"This is the first time i see you around~ and you look pretty handsome~" Chuuya turned around with their drinks and the sight instently got on his nerves at the girl whispering into his crush's ear then suddenly licking it before pulling away. The ginger finished his cup in one gulp because he needed it then he lifted the other's cup again and turned the brunet to face him surprising him as he seductivly whispered :"Here babe, i got your drink~

The brunet smirked and went with the flow acting like the girl wasn't there as he took the cup and put it on the counter then pulled the ginger to sit on his lap :"I don't need the drink, you're the one i want now~" he made sure to let the girl hear what he said then he finally got to kiss that skin he was craving to bite making Chuuya blush so hard but he tried his best to hide it and he didn't even notice he held his breath till the girl excused herself and went away. He instently tried to get up but Dazai held him tighter and slightly bited on his sensitive neck :"S .. stop, the girl is gone ... hey, we are in public !" But Dazai only caried kissing his neck then whispering :"I'm not doing this because of that girl besides ..." he bited him earning a weak moan from him then added :"... does this mean you wouldn't mind this if we were alone~

Chuuya blushed and panicked even more and he felt more than lucky when a familiar song started making him comment :"Oh, i used to dance on this one a lot with Patrick ..." irritating the brunet who backed away but the ginger didn't notice as he hurriedly pulled away and went back on his seat then added :"If only i had my phone to call him, he probably misses those days too ..." Dazai stared irritatingly away then pulled his phone handing it to the ginger :"If you want to call him so much then here, you can use mine ..." and he felt more than furious when the ginger instently took it without any hesitation and went in the middle of the dancers to call him there leaving him alone. He stared at him and how everyone was touching him then how he was smiling at the screen and moving with the music and the jealousy will be the death of him ! He didn't even realize when he took the filled cup and finished it.

The ginger was completely focused on the screen at his friend complaining since both his lovers found out he was dating them at the same time and they both dumped him, as a result, he is all alone now. "C'est qui la fille devant toi ?"(Who is that girl beside you ?) Patrick asked as he noticed a girl dancing beside Chuuya and glancing at the screen several times, as he heard the ginger say that he didn't know her, he adjusted himself to show his naked torso and Chuuya got annoyed because this was more than enough since the girl instently addressed him and moments after it turned to a talk between them her and Patrick and they ended up exchanging their numbers :"Hey, Chuuya, tu es mon sauveur !! Tu vois, c'est pour ça que je t'aime !" (Hey, Chuuya, you're my life savior !! You see, that's why i love you !)

"Oui, et moi je te deteste !"(Yeah, and i hate you !") Chuuya retorted annoyingly before the phone gets pulled away from his hand and an arm gets wrapped around his small waist with a pair of soft lips on his neck :"You are so mean, inviting me then neglecting me like this ... i feel so lonely now~" Dazai acted like he was drunk and he silently chuckled at the other blushing and tensing up, he didn't even mind the French guy still talking on the phone as he ended the video call with no word then went back to kissing the ginger's neck who had his attention on the Dj who changed the song to one of his favorites :"If you wanna dance then wait a second ..." Chuuya pulled away from the other's embrace then headed to the bartender and ordered a third drink, he knew he would get drunk after a third one but he also knew he would never be able to dance with his crush when he's sober.

He took the cup the bartender handed him then drank it in one gulp and he could already feel weird, he instently headed back to the brunet and pulled him away from a girl who wanted to dance with him. He turned to face him with his back then directed his hand behind the brunet's neck and pulled him down to seductivly whisper into his ear :"I'm not responsible of what happens for the rest of the night~

"He's drunk ..." Dazai realized as both his arms were pulled and wrapped around the other's waist. It may seem like he was taking advantage of his state but no way Dazai would waste such a chance, they were only dancing besides, Chuuya will probably forget about it the next day. He opted to just go with the flow as he crushed their bodies together then leaned down to kiss the other who tilted his head to give him more space and he sure was surprised at feeling the other pushing his ass against his member then directing his arms back around his neck pulling him more down. Chuuya moving his hips at the music on the brunet's lower parts was enough to arouse both of them and Dazai had to thrust his hips forward in return earning a sexy moan from the ginger.

"You would make a good oriental dancer~" Dazai charmingly whispered into the other's ear who bited his lips and whimpered back :"It's getting hot ... Dazai ..." Chuuya kept moving his hips and weakly moaning into the other's ear at him kissing and sucking into his neck and Dazai couldn't even wait till the end of the song to pull him forcefully to an empty corner then pin him on the wall and stare down at his red face and half lidded eyes :"You're drunk, Chuuya ...

Feeling the other's hot breath on his sensitive skin was enough to make Chuuya moan then suddenly have the other's hand covering his mouth :"Don't moan so loudly, only i have the right to hear your moans~" he kept his hand there and used the other to tightly grab Chuuya's wrists, he directed his head between the ginger's neck and shoulder kissing and licking it while his leg went between the other's feeling Chuuya's erection on his thigh making him smirk. 

Chuuya instinctively tried to close his legs just to feel the other's hard member on his thigh and this time, he knew the reason so he kept on moaning to the other's plam then suddenly brushing his leg against the other's member making him growl. Dazai could already feel that he was on the edge and he had to stop everything, he really let go of the other's hands and backed away just to have the other's arms wrapped around his neck pulling him down :"Let go, Chuuya, i have to go but i won't take too long so wait-"

"I want to help ..." the ginger suggested in a whisper making the other open his eyes widely, he didn't even know what he was supposed to say :"I ... i know you're aroused and ... i want to help so ... so let's go somewhere else where we can be alone ... the toilets may-"

"Stop !" Dazai hushed covering his mouth again :"You aren't in your right mind that's why you're saying this so stop! I'll go and take care of this, you just wait here till i come back ..."

"But ... Dazai-"

"I said you wait here !" Dazai slightly raised his voice and the ginger shuted up instently finally letting him go. The brunet directly headed to the toilets and he didn't know if he was an idiot for pushing his crush away when he was the one suggesting it. He leaned on the door and relaxed imagining what would have happened if Chuuya accompagned him and it didn't take him too long to cum. He sweared under his breath for doing such a thing in such a place as he washed his hands then hurriedly headed out to where he left the ginger since he was alone and drunk and he wished he stayed there calmly.

His wish wasn't granted this time though as he found the ginger still in his place but with a certain someone pinning him on the wall and hovering all over him kissing his cheek and heading to his mouth with Chuuya weakly trying to push him away and Dazai's brain stopped working. He instently headed towards them and pulled Tachihara away then punched him with all his might making him fall to the ground and surely draw some looks towards them but he didn't mind, he only pulled the ginger behind his back then glared down at the other who tossed a teeth out of his mouth then wipped the blood dripping down his lips and chin :"He said he doesn't like you so you better forget about him because he is mine now !" And with that, he pushed everyone on their way as he pulled the ginger and headed out then stopped a taxi and got the drunk ginger inside then joined him.

"He is completely drunk ..." Dazai thought as he stared at the other completely leaning on him and muttering some incoherent words with burning cheeks and almost closed eyes :"No way i would take him back to his house like this ... i can't even take him to my place since Odasaku invited Ango for the night ..." his thoughts were interrupted by the driver asking where he should take them and Dazai tried his best to stop his imagination from going wild as he answered :"Take us to the nearest hotel, please ..."

*I killed all of you by stopping there, didn't i~ ;^) but i can promise that you all will enjoy the next chapter ♡

*If you enjoyed this one, don't forget to vote on it and tell me your thoughts about it ♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc