Unsteady ยป Stiles Stilinski

By OMGitsJustine

โ Hold onto me, cause I'm a little Unsteady. . . โž Sara Sandoval had been thrown a curve ball the past two y... More

Prologue//Playlist
[1] Underneath the Moonlight
[2] Tattoo
[3] Turning Page
[4] Party Into the Night
[5] Chaos Rising
[6] Vaults and Bank Heists
[7] Fireflies
[8] Theories and Confrontations
[9] Highway to Hell
[10] No Vacancy
[11] Murder Motel
[12] Loss of a Friend
[13] Better in Time
[14] What Lies Beneath
[15] Be the Serpent Underneath
[16] Evacuation Plan
[17] Taken
[18] Dark Hallow
[19] Shallow Waters
[20] Navigating the Maze
[22] Bleeding Out
[23] Other Options
[24] Don't Let Me Go
[25] Welcome to the Kingdom
[26] Resurrection
[27] Saturn
[28] Shadow of the Sun
[29] Before Sunset
[30] Unsolved
[31] I Went to the Woods
[32] More Harm Than Good
[33] Let You Down
[34] While You Were Sleeping
[35] Shocker
[36] Dancing in the Dark
[37] Doctor's Orders
[38] Head Above Water
[39] Disturbia
[40] Dollhouse
[41] Control

[21] Double Infinity

467 14 7
By OMGitsJustine

"Wow, you look so beautiful..Like you always do." Stiles complimented me, making me blush as I rolled my eyes at him.

After Scott and Derek came to pull us out of the root cellar, they told us how Jennifer was killed by Deucalion. But apparently her body has gone missing. Here's hoping that she is actually dead, which I think she is since I felt another death. Not just Kali's, who Jennifer murdered, but also someone else's that I wasn't sure of. Either way, it was finally over and we made it through hell once again.

So now, Stiles and I were spending a much needed date night together. Not having one together since Scott ruined our romantic camping trip at the beginning of the school year. And Stiles went all out too. He placed twinkling lights all over his room, even cleaning up and lightening some candles. It was very romantic and I am so lucky to have this guy in my life. He makes me so unrealistically happy, it was almost unbelievable.

I sighed in relief, smiling over at Stiles as we sat down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. We laid there in complete silence, looking over at each other as we let out small fits of laughter.

"What?" I laughed, biting my bottom lip as Stiles propped himself up on his elbow, smiling over at me.

"Nothing..You're just so beautiful and I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Stiles leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

"And I'm the luckiest girl in the entire universe." I smiled back, pressing my lips to his as I smirked through the kiss. Stiles moaned into my mouth, making me smirk even more as I crawled onto his lip, rolling my hips into his. Stiles gripped my hips, making me giggle from the contact before leaning back. "Before we get into that..I have something for you." I smirked, biting my lip before climbing off of Stiles lap and getting something from my bag. Stiles looked at me with a mischievous look, like he knew I was up to no good as I hid the item behind my back. Stiles asked me what it was while I demanded he close his eyes.

Stiles argued but closed his eyes, while I set the item in his hands, telling him he could open his eyes now. Stiles opened his eyes, looking down with a smile on his face at the perfectly wrapped box in his hands. I smirked, placing a kiss on his lips before pulling away to tell him, "Surprise...happy late anniversary." I pouted a little, blushing slightly. "Sorry it took so long.. I had this whole other romantic thing planned but with everything going on..I kind of didn't have a perfect moment. But, right now seems as good as any."

Stiles laughed, thanking me as he reached underneath his bed and handed me a gift wrapped box. "Happy anniversary, babe." Stiles smiled, making me squeak with excitement.

Stiles and I kissed, both moving to open our gifts. I quickly unwrapped mine, eager to see what Stiles had gotten me for our one year anniversary. I gasped, my eyes going wide with love and appreciation as I lifted the lid of the gift, seeing the item inside. I took it out of the box, holding it in my hands, bringing it closer to my face so I could see it more clear.

"It's beautiful...thank you." I smiled, feeling like I could start crying at any given moment.

Stiles smiled sweetly at me, taking the ring from my hand and gesturing for my hand. I bit my bottom lip, placing my hand lightly in his as he held the ring up, smiling at me. "This is a promise ring..With this ring, I promise you..no matter what, I am going to love you until I die. Not even in death, a day will go by where I won't love you. With this ring, I promise...Wherever you go, I go. You run, I run. You fight, I fight. And if you ever die on me, I'm gonna die with you." Stiles said as I gasped, letting the tears fall from my eyes as he slid the ring on my finger.

"Double infinity?" I smiled, looking down at the double infinity ring that Stiles had given me for our anniversary. I feel like his gift is way more romantic than mine. Now, I kind of regret my gift..

"It's also a promise that i'll love you..infinity times infinity and even longer then that." Stiles smiled, kissing my lips before opening his own gift. His eyes went wide, taking the dagger I had made for him out of the box.

"I'm sorry--...It's stupid. I thought it'd be a good idea at the time. What with everything going on in our lives, I thought you could use something better than a baseball bat. Ugh, now I just feel stupid." I apologized, hiding my face behind my hands, blushing at the embarrassment that Stiles gift kicked my gift's ass.

"No, I love it. It's so badass, just like my beautiful, lovely girlfriend." Stiles smiled, kissing me before looking at the blade I had made for him. Dad helped me with the gift actually. He had an extra one that mom had made for me but told me I could give it to Stiles, making sure to make it my own and bless it. Which I did. "How'd you find this? What do these symbols mean?" Stiles asked, lightly dragging his finger tips over the symbols before stopping at the one at the bottom. "Well, I know this one." Stiles smirked, looking down at the double infinity symbol I had engraved into it.

I smiled, slowly pointing out the craftsmanship of each of the symbols. "My dad told me how the blade we used when you went under was made for him, especially for him by my mother. So, I thought I would give you your own blade. Dad helped me with getting it forged, and I put the symbols in myself. I even prayed to the old gods and new to bless it, to keep you safe forever just like my everlasting love for you." I smiled, pointing to the symbol at the top, moving down the blade to tell him which each meant. "In Gaelic, or in my mother's peoples tribe..This symbol was meant for protection, which this one was for strength. This one was for bravery, and this one was for warrior. Or hero, if you prefer...Because you Stiles Stilinski, are and always will be my hero."

"I love it..thank you." Stiles smiled, kissing me while smiling at the fact that I had a double infinity symbol engraved onto it.

"I love you so much.." I smiled.

"I love you so much too. Happy anniversary, Sara."

"Happy anniversary, Stiles.." I smiled, kissing him. "You know I'm gonna love you to the day I die, right..? That there's no one on this earth I'll ever love more than you, no one I'd ever want to be with other than you.." I asked Stiles, keeping my hands around his face.

"Of course..Just like I hope you know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. I love you more than anything, you're everything to me." Stiles smiled, kissing me before we had continued to a fun night of antics which were much needed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I smiled to myself like a love struck moron, parking my car in front of my house. I couldn't stop smiling from the pretty amazing night I shared with Stiles, not to mention his gift was sweet and thoughtful and..God, I couldn't get over how incredibly and unrealistically happy I was right now. I didn't want this feeling to ever go away. Things were pretty perfect right now.

Stiles and I were in an amazing place, i had my dad back safe and sound..Everything was going to be fine now since the Alpha pack was no longer a problem. And I for one, was looking forwards to the days of boredom we would encounter since we wouldn't be facing another supernatural. At least not for a while, I hoped.

I bit my bottom lip, smiling to myself as I approached the front door. I couldn't wait to show dad the ring Stiles had gotten me, bracing myself for a parental talk with him. But I knew my dad was happy as long as I was, and Stiles is what makes me happy. More happy than I thought was possible. I was so distracted in my own thoughts, i almost missed it. I moved to open the door with my key, only for it to slowly swing open. That's weird, dad never leaves the front door unlocked. Especially now that we know what goes bump in the night. 

I slowly pushed the door open the rest of the way, carefully stepping into the house as I called out for my dad. I thought I heard something coming from inside the house, but I couldn't be sure what it was. I just knew something didn't feel right about his whole situation. I let out a sharp breath, standing by the front door as I took out my phone, dialing dad's number. I tapped my foot lightly, waiting for his answer which meant the person inside my house who wasn't him was getting their ass kicked or, if it was him, ask why he didn't lock the front door.

I tapped my foot, my eyes going wide when I suddenly heard the faint tone of my ringtone on my father's phone coming from the inside the house. Why wasn't he answering? I could hear his phone going off, was something wrong? Or maybe he was just taking a shit or something completely normal? It doesn't always have to be supernatural, right? Right?

I sighed to myself, having this bad feeling and knowing I should probably call Derek or Scott for some help or something. But I needed to know. I had to know. If something was wrong, if my dad needed me and I was just too scared to go in myself... If he got hurt because of me..-I don't think I could ever forgive myself. I took a deep breath, mentally coaching myself before stepping through the threshold, tossing my bag on the floor near the front door before walking further into the house.

As I walked through the house, i had unsheathed my dagger and held it tightly in my hands. "Dad? Dad, you there?"  I called out for him but didn't get a response. Okay, now I was officially bugging out. But I kept going anyways, needing to know if my dad was safe or not. As I was walking, I suddenly got this pain in my chest. I gasped in pain, leaning against the wall for support as I cried in pain. No, no, no....Please, no-Don't let it be dad. Please, don't let it be dad.

After the pain subsided, I kept moving in the house.  I was about to go for my cell phone in my back pocket to call him again when I heard something moving from the back of the house. I took a deep breath, having my dagger ready in my hand as I followed the noise towards the training room. I slowly approached, my eyes going wide as I let out a gasp, seeing something that completely broke my heart.

It was my dad, he looked like he got his ass handed to him as he was leaning against the back wall for support. There was blood everywhere, he didn't look so good and neither did the room. The entire room was destroyed, things tossed around as he was resting in the rubble of what used to be a book shelf. It looked like dad had gotten into a fight with someone who had won.

"Dad!--.." I cried, quickly running over to him. I fell to my knees, my hands shaking as I started inspecting his body. I cupped his face lightly in my hands, biting my bottom lip as I cried, making sure he was okay. I felt a small sign of relief when I felt his pulse before letting his head fall gently to the side so I could find out where the blood was coming from. Dad groaned in pain, still keeping his eyes closed as I peeled his shirt up to reveal the wound on his side which the blood was pouring out from.

"Fuck, fuck. fuck..." I cursed, quickly taking off my jacket and using my dagger to cut it in pieces. I started placing my jacket on his wound, applying light pressure before replacing his hands with mine. "Keep pressure on this, I'm gonna get the first aid kit." I told Dad, quickly standing up and digging through this mess before finding the first aid kit under some of the weights.

I opened it, feeling relief before quickly going back to my dad and lifting the makeshift bandages up. My hands were shaking, I wasn't able to steady them as I broke open the rubbing alcohol. I looked down at my hand with an apologetic look mixed with panic. "This is going to hurt like a bitch..Sorry, dad." I cried before pouring the rubbing alcohol over his wound, causing him to scream in pain. I cried, hearing my father's pain was like a bullet to the brain for me.

I stopped pouring the alcohol over his wound once I knew that it was clean enough, at least until I could get him to a hospital. I put a bunch of bandages, putting pressure before taping him up as best I could with my shaking hands and terrific status. I checked to make sure he was okay before grabbing my phone from my back pocket, trying to dial 911 but the touch screen wouldn't work. "No, no, no, no--fuck!" I cursed, tossing my phone to the floor in anger as the touch screen wasn't working because of my dad's blood on my hands.

I kept the pressure applied to dad's wound, telling him he needed to keep pressure there so I could look for the house phone. Thank god, my dad insisted we still have a land line like this is the 90's or something. I needed to call 911, get an ambulance here before it was too late. Dad, didn't look so good and there was a lot of blood. I felt like i was 3.5 seconds from passing out until I saw Dad slowly open his eyes, having this look on his face.

I looked at him confused, crying as he slowly reached his hand up to my face. I cried, sobbing as he lightly touched my face while I stared down at him with a horrified and scared look on my face. The blood on his hands, he was not getting on my face but I could care less about that as long as he's okay. I bit my bottom lip, seeing dad struggling as I grabbed his hand, holding it up to my cheek. I squeezed it, looking down at him as I felt like I was about to die.

"You're gonna be okay--...You're gonna be okay, dad. Just stay awake, just try and stay awake.." I cried, holding him close to me. I wanted to be brave for my dad, but I was terrified. He knew I was terrified. I kept crying, holding him close to me as I heard him finally trying to say something.

"S-..Sar..Sara--..." Dad struggled to say, making me shush him, telling him to save his energy while reaching for my phone again, hoping I could use it this time. But as I was cursing to myself, still holding my dad's head in my lap, while trying to unlock my phone but it was covered in my dad's blood...I noticed dad was trying to tell me something. "S-sar..Beh--yo.." Dad gasped, spitting up some blood as I looked at him confused, leaning in closer while asking him what he was saying.

"Wh-what? what are you saying? Dad? Dad, I'm here..I'm here." I asked him, trying to search for some sign.

"Behind-you.." Dad breathed out as I quickly, without thinking tossed a dagger that was near him behind us. I turned around, glaring at person who had caught it right before it hit their face. To say that they're surprised me is an understatement.

"You--what the hell are you doing here?" I glared at the figure, wondering what the hell was happening.

"Oh, just making sure things go accordingly to plan." They warned me before picking up one of the swords on the floor. I watched as they twirled it around in their hands, smirking towards me.

I heard dad trying to tell me to leave him, to get the hell out of here but he was insane if he thought for one second I was going to leave him behind. "Just leave--..." dad tried telling me before I quickly cut him off. 

I slowly stood up, reaching for the nearest sword to me, which my luck, happened to be my mom's. It must have fallen from it's mantle on the wall. I gripped the sword tightly in my hand, feeling my knuckles turn white from the pressure I had as I glared towards the figure. "I am not leaving without you so don't ask me to." I declared to my dad, not taking my eyes off of the figure out of fear.

"Such a lovely moment..Such a shame it's going to be..cut short." The figure laughed, making me glare at them as I felt the rage building inside of me.

"If you want him, you're going to have to go through me, first." I growled a little, raising my mother's sword. "I'm gonna kill you." I promised them, remarking that they're gonna die for what they did to my father.

"No." The figure smirked before adding, "You're going to beg me."

Without letting another second go by, I lunged towards them attempting to hit them with the sword but they blocked me. I kept trying to hit them, kicking them back and as far away from my dad as possible. I managed to get a few good hits in, kicking them back with enough force that they crashed against the wall. I ran out of the training room, them following me close behind as we quickly started fighting throughout the house. I attempted to run upstairs to get the house phone, them following close behind me.

I was about to grab it when they tossed a dagger at me. I gasped, quickly turning around and blocking their attack with my mom's sword. I screamed, kicking them backwards as I tackled them against the railing. The force must have broken the railing as we went flying over the edge and onto the floor below. I groaned in pain, quickly rolling over, holding my mother's sword in my hand still before quickly making my way to dad.

I groaned, holding my side as I made my way over to him. I pulled him up, helping him as I told him we had to go. "Look out!" Dad yelled, trying to warn me but it was too late. I gasped, my dad falling to the floor as I felt someone grab me by the hair, throwing me backwards. I crashed against the glass door, groaning in pain as I felt my face all cut up. I spit up some blood, feeling like shit as my breathing was getting heavier.

I reached for my mother's sword, getting up as I kept it pointed at them. "Stay away from him! You want to kill him? You'll have to kill me too." I yelled at them, spitting up some blood while I felt my face stinging from all the cuts from the glass.

"Gladly." Was all they said as we continued our fight.

I managed to get them to follow me into the living room this time, and far enough away from my dad so he wouldn't get hurt. We were fighting back and forth, getting a few good punches and cuts in before the tide turned in my favor. I managed to knock the sword out of their hands, pointing my mother's at them. I didn't waste any time in trying to drive her sword through their chest, but they did something that shocked me.

They caught the blade mid swing, not caring that it was cutting their palms from the sharpness. My eyes widened as I looked at them, quickly grabbing my dagger I had in my boot and shoving it into their chest. But they didn't even look slightly effected. I watched in confusion as they slowly took the dagger out of their chest, dropping it to the floor before yanking my mother's sword from my hands. I gasped, attempting to throw a punch but they caught my fist. They quickly grabbed me by the neck, making me gasp as I placed my hands on their own around my neck.

I gasped for air, attempting to get them off of me but I knew what was about to happen. And, I knew there was nothing I could do to fight it. I gasped in pain as they picked me up by the throat, slamming me down into our glass coffee table. My body shattered the glass upon impact, sending a immense pain throughout my body. I cried in pain, not even given more than two seconds to react until I realized what was happening. They grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me up slightly before I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I gasped, spitting up blood as I slowly looked down at the item sticking out of my chest. I gasped, my hands coming to grip my mother's sword, which the person had shoved through my chest. I spit up blood, feeling my entire body starting to shut down as I looked up at the person. "W-..why?" I gasped, coughing up more blood while they just smirked down at me.

"Because it's all part of the plan." They smirked at me before placing a foot to my lower stomach, grabbing my mom's sword and pulling it out of my chest.

I gasped in pain, falling back onto the broken glass. I watched as they walked away, leaving me there to die.

I felt my entire world go up in flames, my entire body felt like it was on fire and I-..I knew in this moment that things were going to go sideways. I should be focusing more on how I was going to die, how I was never going to see Stiles again or anyone else for that matter. I should have been focusing more on the fact that I just pledged my life to Stiles, swearing he wouldn't lose me.. But all I could think about right now..

was my dad. How I was never going to see my dad again. My dad was everything to me, and I was going to die without even knowing if he was going to be okay.

I cried, not being able to move my legs at all. I just laid there, thinking about how I was going to die. And in this moment, it's what I wanted.

I wanted to die, the pain I was feeling...it was too much. I knew that Stiles, if he finds me in time, would never let me go without a fight. He would do everything he could, so would Scott and Isaac and the others, so that I would be okay. But I know how this works. Even if I have a fighting chance, it's a game of chance. Scott would definitely give me the bite... He would do anything as my best friend to make sure I make it another year.

The thing was...

even if he did give me the bite, I could die. I could still die and if I did...he would blame himself and Stiles would blame him...I wouldn't let their friendship die because of me. They were going to need each other when I don't make it out of this..

I gasped in pain, coughing on my own blood as I felt too weak to keep my eyes open any longer. I just laid there in a pool of my own blood as I prayed.. I prayed to the old gods and the new, to anyone who would listen.. that my father be spared. I'd pay any price to make sure he was okay, so I prayed that he would at least make it out of this alive.

I kept praying to anyone who would listen that he'd be spared, just repeating his name until eventually I blacked out, not seeing any white light.. but nothing but complete darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 230 25
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...
121K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
20.1K 529 38
" I'm locked and loaded. Completely focused, my mind is open." -Ariana Grande ~ Meet Kyla Valdez. With her straight hair, quiet/smart/awkward p...
775K 20.8K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...