2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Alone isn't good

7.3K 349 95
By Sakura_D

Tae POV

I look out of the ceiling high glass window, when did my life get this messed up? I pour another drink as I wait, it felt strange to be standing here again.

The office is big, in the center, four two seater sofas that form a square. The room hadn't changed, I sat in my old seat automatically.

I stand as the door opens, a tall man in a crisp suit walks in, talking on the phone, his secretary behind him. Its Jay, I sit again watching him as he talks, its only a few years, he looks older.

"Did I get more handsome?" He asks pouring a drink near the bar.

"You have more grey hair, and wrinkles."

I dodge the glass he throws at me, well his temper hasn't changed.

"You're still a smart ass, if you weren't my brother I'd knock you out." He says.

"You need temper management classes." A slithery girl tells him.

"Get out." Jay tells her. "This is a family discussion."

"I will be soon." She shouts.

"You're not yet, get the fuck out." Poppy tells her coming in.

"Oh! Are you going to let your sibling's talk to me like this?" She asks her fiancé.

"Just wait outside, I told you already." Oh, says getting a drink.

She screeches and runs out. Jay waves his hand at his secretary who leaves, closing the door.

"So why the meeting?" Oh, asks sitting. "His highness Tae, talking to us again? After all this time, should I be happy?"

"Dads in a rage, he's taking over the entire hotel chain, another thing for me to manage." Jay sighs.

"Whys he after that family? They are still, sort of in-laws, right?" Poppy asks.

"Their daughter wasn't theirs, just used some girl to marry into the family." Jay tells them.

"Fuck sake." Poppy looks around. "You're not joking?"

Jay throws a file, Poppy reads threw swearing, I drink more. My sibling's need a lot of alcohol consumption to handle.

"But they did have a kid". Oh, thinks back.

"Yeh, she ran off with someone, they hushed it all up." Jay sighs.

"Talk about scandal." Oh laughs. "Didn't mum want me to marry her?"

"Talking of marriage." Poppy points. "Get rid of miss 'I only eat air' outside.

"Mum chose her." He sighs.

"Yeh she chose your last wife too, we all know how that ended." Jay snaps. "Man, up and tell mum no."

"It's easy for you." Oh shouts. "You got a good wife."

"You bastard." Jay throws an ashtray at him. "We work hard at it, its not easy, and yeh she is good. At least I can say that with honesty."

"Shit Tae, how you doing with all this kid?" Poppy looks up at me.

"I can take care of myself, you all don't need to worry!" I shout standing. "I'm leaving stop..."

*Resounding slap*

Shit that hurt. "Fuck, Poppy."

"Shut the fuck up and sit you spoiled little brat." Poppy snaps at me. "Just because we are half siblings doesn't mean shit. You move before I tell you, I'll break your nose."

I sit. Shit she can still hit hard, I think my eyes are watering. Oh, you bastard, laugh all you want, I'll sort you.

"We know you've been a little distant since the accident Tae, but were family. With all this happening no way we're letting you handle it alone." Jay tells me sitting.

We sit facing each other, in the square, just taking our old seats.

"Let him." Oh shouts. "He thought it was one of us."

"I never said that!" I shout.

"You both give a shit about him, fine. I don't care." Oh, tells them.

"He has a terminal illness, we're here to discuss what's best for Godt." Poppy tells Oh with a straight face.

Wait, who has what? Poppy what the fuck are you saying? "I..."

I turn to look as the glass drops from Oh's hand as he stands, he's staring at me with tears in his eyes. "God no...Tae..."

"Don't care eh?" She snickers. "You were about to ball like a baby."

"You bitc......... *Resounding slap* fuck, Poppy that hurts." Oh, shouts and sits.

"I want to hear it all from you." Jay looks at me. "These two don't know much, so spill kid."

I sigh and tell them, about Tee and the test and all. Dads really furious, he's taking over the family's entire business in the country, he's had assets frozen, he has people looking for the main family, he's on a real rampage.

"What about Godt?" Poppy asks. "That guy, Tee, he going to try anything?"

I remember when he saw Godt, how he hugged him, as if for dear life, before handing him to me in tears and running off. I had a guy keep an eye on him, he walked till he was exhausted, then sat and cried. I know what its like, how can I take more from him?

"I don't think so." I tell them. "He just wants to see Godt."

"Dads been looking for that kid, how the hell did you know him?" Jay asks.

I tell them about Godt and Wayo, all their meeting's and adventures. Poppy's in hysterics.

"The kid rejected you I hear." Jay says sipping his drink.

Now its Oh laughing his head off, Poppy wants to see a picture, of course Jay has a file. The minute she sees Wayo's photograph she's in love with him, I tell her he has a boyfriend.

"Want me to take care of him for you?" She asks seriously.

I shake my head no. I can't forget the scene, when they didn't know they had an audience, they looked perfect together. Yo had looked so sad, I wanted to go talk to him, but the minute Pha walked into the room, his face said it all. He didn't need anyone else. What does that feel like?

We talk more, its strangely comforting talking to them.

"We know mums to blame for a lot of things Tae, she pushed dad, we never blamed him for being with your mum". Jay sighs. "No matter what anyone says, we are your siblings, you come to us dam it."

"We let you hide, even from us, but not anymore." Poppy looks at me. "Alone is not good."

"Hide all you wan... fuck poppy that hurts." Oh, shouts again, she really is slap happy.

"Stop being a bastard and tell him straight." She shouts. "You missed him as much as us."

"Fine." Oh looks at me rubbing his cheek. "Stop pushing us away, watching from afar, not being able to help hurts others as well."

"Sorry." I whisper.

"Now hug." She tells us.

We both try to protest, she raises her hand, we hug fast. She hugs us both, and Jay just taps my shoulder like always, he's like dad, not great with hugging.

I knock on the apartment door and wait. I need to ask if Tee has any old pictures, and deliver the invitation Godt sent for him. Since he met Yo and all his friends, and knows Tee is his Uncle, even though he doesn't understand what's happening, he has been so excited about the upcoming event at his school. He hasn't stopped talking, how he will have a big family like all the other kids.

I shouldn't have distanced myself from my siblings, I ran away, thinking I was protecting Godt. But if something does happen, having them all is much better for him.

When no one answers I call his phone, its ringing inside, is he ignoring me? I knock more, when nothing happens I pick lock the door, one of my men waits outside.

It's a small apartment, I had a check done on him, nothing hidden, he seems just what he says. I ring the phone and walk towards the bedroom, he's asleep? I look around, turning on the light, you don't ignore me...shit what's that bottle.

I grab it, sleeping pills. Shit. Its nearly empty, did he try to do something? I shake him but he's not moving, I'm about to shout for someone when I'm flipped onto the bed, and he's on top of me?

"What? sleeping." He says before lying on me.

"You idiot." I snap coming back to my senses. "How many did you take? You trying to ki..."

"Just 2, I hate using them but I really ...need...to..slleeep."

I try to get up but he's an octopus, he has his arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Tee, wake up dam it." I say.

But he's not moving, he's breathing's evening out, he's sleeping?? I struggle to get free, but he's surprisingly strong.

"I'm not a body pillow...." I start.

"Shshh Tae, sleep." He whispers, before kissing me on the lips and falling asleep with his head on my chest.

Did he just kiss me? I stop moving as my heart beats faster. His heads just under my chin, he's completely draped over me.

Did I like it? I stare at the ceiling fan. I think I liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 30
It was just a party, that's what it started as. But Cheol recognized you as that one girl who made that one song for that one artist while you carrie...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
127K 4.9K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
457K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...