Serendipity

By newbiegac2015

Serendipity - Finding something good, without looking for it. After waking up from an accident, Katy finds he... More

Houston, We Have A Problem.
Lacuna
Dalliance
Eccedentesiast
Indagate
Photophile
Alethiology
Aesthete
Querencia
Selcouth
Drapetomania
Dalliance II
Epoch
Atychiphobia
Lacerate
Relapse.
Ustulation
Morosis
Enervate
Longing
Ebullient
Discombobulated
Esperance
Adore
Adulation *m*
Pandemonium
Confusion
Little bird
Pragma
Despondency
Unease..
Domesticated
Devastation
Enlightenment
Decipher
Admiration
Incalculable
Anticipation
Consternation
Revelation
Avoidance
Dependency.
Soothing
Frustrations
Somnambulism
Turmoil
Guilt
Adrift
Messages
Disappointment
Upset
Rage.
Solidarity
Petulancy
Progression
Self-destruct
Surprise
Credentials

Illecebrous

770 37 5
By newbiegac2015

His words took a while to sink in, not because I believed people lived forever. Not after spending time in hospital and seeing the nurses run from their stations..

But because she was so young.

"I-.. How?" I asked stopping my hand to look down at him.

"Some people are speculating it's drug and drink related. But nobody knows for sure yet." He answered looking up at me. "Katy I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For how I acted when I came in, it's been in my head all day. Churning over and over.. Then when I came around, he was here. So I went back and waited, in the car park."

I blinked "You've been outside... Creeping?"

"I needed yo- I need you. So yeah. I did.. I went out of my mind because it was getting later and later. I knew, if he didn't reappear that for us? It was over. But he did, he did show up which means there's hope." He explained.

I took a breath as he sat up looking at me intensely. I wish I could tell him no, that we will be only friends. But I knew my heart wouldn't let it, no matter how much my head played up.

"I won't be in the dark Zak. I refuse to hide."

That made him struggle, he looked conflicted, troubled and eventually he had his answer.

"I can't have fans knowing, they won't leave you alone. Please, I'm trying to protect you from death threats here."

"They are suppose to be fans?!" I replied in surprise.

"You'll be surprised how committed they are."

We had strayed from the topic and I knew for him to work through anything, he has to talk.

"It's not you're fault, you know.." I spoke up playing with the tassels on one of the cushions.

"I know that."

"And it's okay to grieve for someone, she was a big part of your life Zak. Even if she hurt you in the end."

He stiffened up and rolled his shoulders as if he deflected the truth.

"She broke your heart.. Your trust and faith in women. It's okay to admit that you hated her after."

"But it makes me a bad person.." he whispered.

"No, it doesn't. It makes you human. But to be complete and to be able to deal with this, you have to forgive her now. You gotta let it go, you need to live again."

He nodded. "Live again.."

"Yeah, because livi-"

His lips hit mine with a little force making me whimper, but his mouth kept moving to encourage mine, when they failed to respond, he nipped at my lip.

"Owh." I mumbled pulling my mouth away from his. But he was like a man possessed with kissing as he continued on my jaw, until he landed on my neck.  My head lolled straight to the side giving him more room and my body seemed to loosen up like a rag dog under his touch.

I gasped as he bit my neck before sealing a kiss over it. "I just want to feel you. Feel you alive Kat." He breathed onto my neck. "I almost lost you.."

Sensations were firing all over my body as he licked my neck. Sending all thoughts flying from my head and focusing solely on him.

"W-we c-can't." I stuttered as his hand ran up my leg and squeezed it gently.

"You sent him home." His breath was hotter than hell and I was melting further into my couch because of it.

"Z-Zak.."

He pulled back to see my face, his grey and blue eyes were covering the brown and green in them. His hair was a mess and the salt and pepper of his goatee drew me in further.

Reaching up gently I touched his chin smiling to myself. "I think I like the grey."

He kissed my fingers before smiling "Then I'll keep it. For you."

I returned his smile as I touched the stubble again. As he went to kiss me, I stopped him.

"Stop." I giggled.

"I can't. You look so beautiful and I'm all wound up." He explained.

"Then take a cold shower." I answered pushing his hands away playfully.

"How about we take a shower? Together?"

"I think that would be a bad idea. How about we watch a film instead. You can choose?"

Zak sat up and took the remote control. "Fine, but I want a head massage too."

I grinned and plumped the cushion on my lap awaiting his head. "Have at it."

I woke up at 2am, with the TV playing to itself. Images of submarines and military people flashed across my screen making me groan gently.  My body had been pulled down on the couch and the cushion that once held Zak's head was on the floor. He was now fast asleep on my body with his head propped onto my boobs. Sound asleep.

He had lost his top, belt and shoes which were laid out on the table. Shaking my head gently, I smiled at his little ways and rubbed his back before turning off the TV.

His arms tightened around my body and a low grumble rattled in his chest before he settled again.

His skin felt hot against my body, giving me a warm blanket that hugged me back. I didn't want to enjoy it, but I couldn't deny that I felt at home in his arms.

I yawned gently and snuggled back down into the warmth and closed my eyes returning back to sleep.

By the time I fully woke the next morning, I was on the couch with a blanket draped over me giving me some warmth.

Opening my eyes, I blinked away the sleep and adjusted to the morning. Wetting my lips, I looked around to find I was alone, and Zak's things were gone.

Sighing to myself, I knew he had left and no note had been left to explain his absence.

I figured last night was his eye opener, because I said no, I refused to be his booty call, I refused to be his distraction, to be used for sex and nothing more.

It took me an hour to rise from the couch and prepare myself for the day. Today, I had to pack because tomorrow I was going away with the crew and all connections between myself and Zak had to stop.

Something I knew was going to be easier said than done. Because we had both been there before...

Billy had told me we would be busy, and it seemed I had clearly underestimated how busy it would be. Trying to organise a lockdown as well as help with preparation.

"Okay, Jay I need cables for the x cameras and I also need a walkie if anyone has one spare?" Zak asked rushing back and forth.

"Walkie." Aaron spoke tossing it across the room towards Zak who caught it.

"Wire..." Jay added pushing a reel onto his arms.

"Katy? If you're not busy, I want you to help me plug in all these cameras. We will use the walkie to communicate with Jay on the signal." Zak informed me.

"Okay, cool." I smiled going to his side.

We were at a large prison, where it's said that spirits like women. Which would make sense as it was a male prison, all deprived of sexual needs.

Walking down the side walk, I watched Zak turn off the walkie.

"Ever been in a prison cell over night?" He asked making me look over.

"No. I don't want to be either." I answered in a hope he would get the message of me not being used for bait.

He chuckled. "Tonight is going to be fun."

Whilst off camera, Zak would push himself against me or pinch my backside making me flush.

"Stop, Billy might see." I warned.

"I can't keep my hands off you. It's impossible right now. You smell so good." He whispered pulling me against his large frame and backing us into a cell.

"Eww Zak no not here."

"Why not? Don't tell me the idea doesn't excite you?" He asked before whispering "Because I can hear your heart racing from here.."

I swallowed and held onto him tightly looking around "What if we piss off a Ghost, or I get grabbed?"

"The only grabbing is going to be from me.." He rasped against my neck as his hands travelled to my backside and gave it a hard squeeze.

I moaned gently and pulled his face to meet mine where in the dark, dank, cell we made out like a couple of horny teenagers.

Hands began to roam and he managed to get my top half way up my body before the walkie cracked into life.

"Billy to Zak come in?"

I gasped and shoved Zak away fixing my clothes. Dazed, and with swollen lips, Zak pulled the walkie out from his pocket.

"Go for Zak." He replied looking over at me hungrily.

"We can hear a lot of panting in the Main wing. Sounds like it's coming from one of the cells over."

My eyes widened as my cheeks burned red. But whilst I felt embarrassment, Zak grinned.

"We'll check it out over, was there anything distinctive about it?" Zak questioned making me snarl my lip up at him.

"Not really just some heavy breathing and a growl. Over."

He looked at me "Maybe we pissed off a spirit after all. Come on." He whispered holding his hand out.

I rushed to his side and creeped back out onto the side walk. Feeling the effects of him wearing off and the feeling of fear replacing it. Because whilst the panting may have been us? The growl definitely wasn't!!

Illecebrous- alluring, attractive, enticing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 91
*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." "To- to do what Zak? We need to find he...
5.7K 123 14
Ashley Wasley after years of marriage to her husband Jay, demands a divorce and leaves him. Will Jay ever love again or is he cursed to be alone? Whe...
In Search. By K.

Fanfiction

33.4K 595 16
Ray is a psychic. She goes around the world and helps people. As Ray goes to discover more of the catacombs; Ray discovers more than she bargains for...
93.5K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...