2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Helping friends

7K 360 65
By Sakura_D

I sit in the canteen waiting for my gang, I yawn as the place starts to fill up. Rome come's and sits next to me with his food, my gang follow.

It has been a long few days, the whole thing with Tee is still bothering me. The results proved Tee was telling the truth, which caused repercussions, on the fake parents of Jan. My father didn't give details, even when I asked.

Tae, had let Tee meet Godt, and when his uncle picked him up, they looked so alike. Tee stood just hugging him for a while, before giving him to his father and walking out. He came back a few hours later, looking exhausted, I think he had been crying.

Grandpa and Tae had a lot of questions for him, he told them what he knew, I think he wanted to find out what really happened in the crash with his sister. She had completely changed her name, had forgotten her old life and been the daughter of the fake parents. That seemed to make Tee sad the most.

I told Tee I was sorry about his sister, I didn't know what else to say to comfort him. He showed me his family photo, Tee, Jan and their aunt smiling, she looked different to the girl in Tae's picture.

Tee came back with us, he had work, he was quiet all the way home, he's not sure how he's going to tell his aunt, or what he is going to tell her yet.

I wanted to go check on him, but I think he needs a little time, I did call, he said he was working things out.

The assignments done, now we have exams, so the studying for that has started. Park, tried talking to us a few times, but my gangs giving him the cold shoulder.

When I get to my dorm room, Park walks out of his room, stopping just outside of the door.

"Can I talk to you Yo?" he asks.

I turn to look at him.

"I am sorry Yo, I over reacted with your friend. They had been looking for him for a while, and I got impatient."

Grandpa did have a word with me about Park, he seemed a little concerned that we would blame him and it wasn't his fault. When Tee said he didn't know, it was Grandpa who got inpatient and asked them to bring him, Park only followed orders.

Grandpa told me, he wasn't meant to come back with them, but he stayed close to make sure nothing happened to me.

"Were you spying on me the whole time?" I ask

"What? No! I got this room completely by accident. And when I saw Godt with you, and found out you knew him I was truly shocked."

"But you told Grandpa."

"Yes. He just wanted to see him, I didn't think it would be bad."

"You work for him?"

"They helped my family a lot in the past." He looks down. "They are family, so helping now and then isn't such a bad thing."

"I didn't like what you did." I tell him. "I thought you were a friend."

"I am Yo." He sighs. "I really am."

It looks like he wants to say more but P'Pha comes around the corner, he goes back inside.

The next day when I get to the library to find us a table, I see Park sitting alone, I sigh and walk over, he actually has the best one. He did try to help, I'll give him another chance.

"Anyone sitting here?" I ask.

He looks at me surprised, but shakes his head. When my gang joins us, he's about to leave, so we can all sit.

"He's going to help as review." I tell my gang pointing at Park.

They all look at me, I look back, they look more, I look back more, Monty glares, I glare back. They all sigh and sit.

"You are not forgiven." Monty glares at Park.

"Not even if I have a picture of P'Pha topless." He smiles.

My angels stare shocked, they all start talking at the same time. I ignore them and keep reading, they realise I haven't said anything and stare at me.

"Why are you so quite E'Yo?"

"He doesn't." I smile back.

"How do you know?" Park asks.

"You don't?" Monty shouts.

"Well it's not topless, but it's a sleeveless top and rare... from high school..."

Rare...sleeveless...high school are repeated by my gang before they grab Park, they still want it. I just grin, I have every single picture taken of him, they have no ideas of the tattoo's. I can't help but chuckle.

"He has finally lost it."

"Finally."

"I think the exams strains too much."

"That or he's missing P'Pha doing him daily, the doctors have been busy."

"Stop talking and study, or you'll fail and have to repeat the year." I snap.

"And you don't want that to happen."

"You love us that much E'Yo."

And there all hugging me, you bastards, study, the others in the library are whispering around us. I'm going to murder them all.

I'm lying on my bed reading, while P'Pha is working on the laptop at the table, when my phone vibrates.

Before I can greet the person on the other end, they silence me, asking if P'Pha is there, when I say yes, they tell me not to say their name. I listen to instructions from the other side before putting the phone down smiling.

P'Pha is too busy with his report, he didn't notice, I just smile and go back to reading my books.

It was hard getting away from my gang, but I managed to make an excuse and get here alone, as instructed. I actually got here an hour earlier then the meeting time, and did a little shopping, but I sigh as I sit with my pink milk to wait, I can't read my manga till the exam in a few days.

I wonder why it has to be so secretive? Of course, I knew what it was all about, since the call last night and I have things prepared.

It isn't long before a person slips into the seat opposite me, I greet them.

"No one can know, about this meeting Yo." He says looking around. "Especially that idiot."

"Of course, P'Kit." I chuckle.

"Wayo!" He snaps.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry p." I stop laughing.

"Okay, the reason I wanted to see you..." He's blushing, I want to tease him but I feel bad.

"It's Ming's birthday tomorrow, and you can't find a gift?"

He just stares at me, before looking at his hand. "What the hell can he want? I asked, he keeps saying I don't need anything! I'm going to strangle that exasperating little..."

P'Kit stops and makes faces, running his hands, frustratedly threw his hair. Seeing P'Kit this worried about Ming, it makes me happy, that my best friend has someone who loves him this much.

"Yo, stop smiling and help me." Oh boy, he's learning Ming's puppy actions.

I wonder if I tell him that, will P'Kit be angry? I chuckle as I grab the bag I had prepared. I take the two wrapped boxes out, and place them on the table.

"This has a normal gift." I tell him pointing to the big box. "He wanted this, he will like it a lot."

P'Kit's looking at me surprised, he looks between the two identically wrapped boxes, just in different sizes.

"This is a special gift." I point to the small box. "He will really, really, really love this gift."

"Okay, so I get to keep one, and you will give him the other?" He asks. "How much do I..."

"No p, I already got him a gift, these are both for you." I tell him. "Just promise, you won't look inside till he opens them, okay?"

P'Kit nods his head before pointing to a box.

"What's in the big box?" He asks

"A jacket, limited edition, I ordered it a while back for him."

"And the small box?"

"A specially made gift." I tell him. "He wanted this for a while."

As I get up to leave, P'Kit stops me.

"I owe you for this, you're a good friend Yo. Thank you." P'Kit tells me blushing, dam it, I really can't tease people, I want to cry, I have to tell him.

"P, the small box, he will really love it." I smile. "But... it might be a little risky."

I can't help but smile as I leave, Ming really will love it, but if P'Kit looked inside he would never give it to him... you really owe me Ming, I can't help laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
216K 11.8K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
475K 25.1K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...