2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

We will save you!

6.7K 344 66
By Sakura_D

"You make no sense boy." Grandpa snaps. "You don't know his wife, but she's your sister?"

"The name, I don't know that name." Tee looks at the picture. "This is Jan, my sister."

They talked back and forth, asking questions, getting answers. Tee knew the girl in the picture, his sister, she had run away a few years ago, she only wrote one letter, he had used the postmark stamp on the envelope to come and try to find her. He even hired a detective, but it was a dead end.

Tae and grandfather are both skeptical, she was the only daughter of friends, she had come back from studying abroad. They ask more questions, but you can tell they think Tee is lying to them. This goes on for a while, both sides sure they are right. They finally sit quietly, frustrated.

"And how do you know Yo?" Tae asks his father.

"We met a little while ago, by coincidence..." Grandpa starts.

"There is no such thing! What were you doing?" He snaps.

"I wanted to see Godt..."

"I told you to stay away from my son!" Tae shouts. "You caused enough pain."

"You're not the only one hurting." Grandpa snaps back. "I lost my wife in that crash."

"You still have your real one." Tae fumes. "And your other sons."

"She isn't your mother." Grandpa replies, slowly sitting. "They didn't understand. You at least had your son to hold, when you couldn't bear the pain. I had no one to share mine."

"Did you try kidnapping him?" Tae asks.

"No! My men saw him wonder off, they wanted to return him. But Godt didn't know them, and ran away again."

"Why did he chase us?" I ask pointing at the wall jumper.

"We didn't know who you were, you ran away with the kid, we thought you might hurt him."

"You followed him to my university." I point at the guy.

"He's a five-year-old! My men nearly had a heart attack, when he got on that train." He sighs. "How the hell did he even know how to find you?" He whispers.

"He asked google." I tell him.

The guys mouth is hanging open. "You are kidding, right?"

"Listen wall jumper, I don't lie." I tell the guy pointing my finger.

"Oi, I have a name." He snaps at me.

"Yes, wall jump..."

"Actually, its Toll." Grandpa tells me. "He is one of my men."

"Is Park one of yours as well?" I ask.

"Yes."

"He told you about Godt coming, that's why you were at the park." I say to Grandpa.

"I just wanted to see him." He sighs. "Then you came and talked to me, he got me a drink..."

He looks so lonely, just like that afternoon. Tae and Grandpa start arguing again, I look around, thinking of a way to find out if Tee is telling the truth. Tee looks dazed, he's still holding the picture.

I gesture to P'Lee who moves with me, I get closer to Tae and grandpa, they both stop to look at me.

"There is an easy way to see if he's telling the truth." I whisper to them. "DNA test."

They stare at me, well I have been hanging out with my gang for a while now, their detective tendencies may have rubbed off on me, a little ...

"Where the hell is our Yo!" Monty yells

"If you did anything, we will make you suffer."

"We have skills."

"We know people in high places!"

I look at P'Lee. "Of course, they came with me." He's glaring at me. "They wouldn't let go of me until I brought them."

I can't help but smile, they are so annoying, I move towards the door, as they rush into the room.

"Yo!" They all rush and hug me.

"You okay?"

"Did they do anything unsavory to you?"

"I nearly had a heart attack!" Monty shouts.

"Stop getting in trouble E'Yo."

"Why the hell is Park here?"

"He hit me over the back of the head, and kidnapped us." Tee tells them.

My angels turn their furry glares on him.

"We thought you were a friend!"

"How could you?"

"Listen guys..." Park tries to defend.

Elephant hugs me. "It's okay Yo."

"I'm okay." I tell him.

"Your shaking Yo". He tells me.

"Get him outside guys, he's scared." Tee tells my gang.

I look back at Tee, still worried, but he smiles telling me he's fine.

They all glare at Park as they get me outside the house, to the waiting cars. P'Lee wraps up things fast, he is leaving people to make sure Tee is okay, but he needs to get me to a safe place first.

We arrive at a hotel not too far, as we enter a private suite of rooms, I see my dad is here, I walk over and hug him.

"I have a right mind to have 10 bodyguards assigned to you." He sighs hugging me back.

"My gangs better." I tell him.

"Yo, forget P'Lee doing it, I'm locking you in a room!" Ming yells at me.

He just found out what happened after checking his phone. I've had a few frantic calls from friends, I told them all I was okay. The illegal doctors have a review class tomorrow as well, but they called to check on me. My gangs staying with me, my dad said its fine, we can all go back together tomorrow.

I calm Ming down, he wanted to drive here tonight but he has a test in the morning. I called P'Pha but his phone is off, I wonder how mad he is at me.

I talked to my father about what happened, he tells me not to worry, he will make sure P'Lee keeps an eye on things with Tee.

I tried to go sleep but I can't, I don't like new places, it's early and P'Pha isn't talking, his phone is still off. I decide to go get something to eat.

I grab the whole cake and decide to take it to the room and eat and try to talk to P'Pha again.

I look up when the door opens and P'Pha walks in, I rush over to him. He hugs me the minute he is close to me.

"Yo, stop scaring me." He sighs.

"I'm sorry P'Pha."

"No getting kidnapped Yo." He tells me.

"But I really didn't do anything..."

"I might quit school and guard you instead." He tells me. "It's a full-time job."

"But P'Pha, I have expensive tastes." I smile looking up at him. "How will you buy me manga?"

"Priorities, of course." He chuckles. "Anything, my Yo wants."

He places soft kisses on my eyes and my nose, before kissing me.

We both pull apart when someone clears their throat. I look around, there in one side of the room is a table, with a few people sitting around it. It was P'Lee who coughed, my dad, Tae, Tee, Grandpa, Himi and Toll.

P'Lee is smirking, my father is calmly drinking tea, and the others are in various degrees of shock.

I quickly grab P'Pha's arm and hurry into my room, while the others ask more questions. They all saw us, my ears are red, but P'Pha is chuckling happily. Dam it ....

I slowly open the door and look, I want the cake! When I'm worried I eat more. I see no one is around, I slowly make my way back and cut slices.

"I want one."

"ahh..." I dropped the knife.

"Father! Make some noise." I tell him sternly.

I give dad a plate with a slice and a spoon, sitting down with mine. I'll ask if P'Pha wants some later, he fell asleep.

"What's going to happen?" I ask.

"It will depend on the results." My father tells me. "They will be back by tomorrow."

"I don't think Tee was lying dad."

"Someone did, there will be consequences." He says. "Tae's father, doesn't like being lied to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
16.1K 1K 13
It was a painfully slow buildup... one being shy and the other being scared... one being inexperienced and the other being insecure... they think t...
12.2K 574 10
"How could you do this to me......?" "Because I was in love with you." He laughed bitterly and looked into his eyes and said. "Guess what, Ming no...
27K 1.1K 6
Ming Kit on a pleasure weekend. This is my first fic in a long time.. I originally thought I would do a one shot but now I guess I will add more chap...