Different Worlds (Mal/You)

By realhc5

UCLA was everything I thought it would be. The team was even better. 18 years old. US Soccer player, Olympian... More

Strange Person
Move On
Not That Easy
Tell Them
Look Back
Defend
Ready
Friendship
Feelings
Weirdo
Reasons
Baby Mal
Ask Her
Big Mouth
Call Her
Heal
If
No Matter What
This Person
That Bad
Father Test
Dinner
Strongly Dislike
A Plan
See It
Mistakes
Pay Attention
It Rang
Present
Outside
Caught
More Than Blood
Anything
Bigger Person
Ok
Not Here
Alone
I Got You
Work It Out
Gonna Get Better
Friends
Adults
Wingwoman
New Faces
Murdered
Weird Life
Birthday Planning
Thanks Kelley
Athletes
Family
The Party
Lost Chance
Drinking Buddies
Surprise
Game One
France Bound
Chaos
The Cousin
Remember When
Unclear
Guaranteed
Voicemails
Miss Her
Big Day
Future
Never Surer
Not Anymore
Disrespectful
Parents
Kelley Did What?
Bruised
Date Night
Now What
In Order
Mal
Gone
Letters
Dear Love
Hang Tight

Updated

4.4K 144 2
By realhc5

Mal's POV:

"You're married. Morgan's married." I looked at my sister. "Everyone's married and I'm single."

"You could be in a relationship if you're head wasn't so far up your"

"Brianna." My dad said.

She laughed. "I was gonna stop myself. But seriously Mal. You had someone who really cared about you, and you just let her go."

"She didn't love me."

"You two were together for like 2 months! You think every relationship starts with you two loving each other? No! Sometimes it does, but other times you eventually and slowly start to fall for that person. And it's a scary thing, but then you realize how special they are to you, and suddenly falling is the scary thing anymore. Being without them is. So look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you're ok with breaking up with Y/N because I know you're not."

I looked down. 

"Thought so." She got up and walked away.

Your POV:

"Well. Not bad for your first day." He smiled and looked at the paperwork. "Most people would struggle with it, but you powered through it."

"I'm committed to this internship. I'm here and ready to learn."

My phone rang. "You take that. Meet me upstairs when you're done."

"Yes, sir." I smiled and answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Y/N. How's Chicago."

"Pretty good." I smiled. "Doing good things over here."

"Same over here. So Mal still loves you. And she's not ok." Brianna said. "So I think it's time. I'm gonna have her talk to you. Few days. You two need to talk."

"She's too pissed at me to talk."

"She is. That's why I said a few days." She said. "She's starting to cool off, I'll text you, keep you updated."

"Alright." I took a deep breath. "Thanks Brianna." 

She said bye and hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and went upstairs. 

"Ready to work?"

"Always." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.9K 21
My name is Marinette and I am 18 years old. I live with my mother and father in America, I'm not like any other girl I'm more of a tomboy I don't li...
16.5K 79 2
❛ 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 π—€π—ˆπ—ˆπ–½ 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‰π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‰π—…π–Ύ π—π—ˆπ— 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 π–»π—Žπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗋𝗒 ❜ πŒπ„π’οΏ½...
592K 13.9K 100
Toni O'Neil is an up-and-coming soccer player who's training hard to make it into the big leagues of the profession.
80.5K 1.3K 41
{COMPLETE} 19 year old Morgana LaRue is the new kid on the national team, shinign brighter than anyone thought she ever would. She's enjoying her tim...