Lost Chance

So the girl I asked for help with a few days ago? I texted her this morning if she wanted to get together sometime, and she took A VERY LONG TIME TO RESPOND! I HAVE 10 PANIC ATTACKS!!! But she responded and said yeah! So now I'm having an 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th panic attack. 

Your POV:

"Hilary don't jump on her! Oh shit." Brianna sighed. 

Hilary sat up. 

"You ok in there Haley?" Kacey asked. Haley gave a weak thumbs up.

Hilary climbed out of the bouncy house. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I looked at her. 

"I got excited." She looked down.

"Y/N!"

"Who the hell is that?" She asked.

"That is my mother." I sighed. "Hey, mom. What are you doing here? 

"Mal invited me." 

"She did? I didn't know." I looked at my friends. "I'm glad you came." 

"I am too." 

"This is very awkward." 

"Brianna." Kacey slapped her. 

"Let's go somewhere else." I walked away with my mom. We walked away from the party. "So. You came to my birthday party. You haven't acknowledged my birthday in years." 

"I know. Believe me, I know what a terrible mother I was. I wasn't there for you, I didn't show you that I loved you like a mother should. I know nothing I say or do will make up for 21 years. But I want to start fresh with my daughter."

"Look. I know we talked and everything when you came to see me at school, I appreciate the house and the car, I appreciate you coming today, but 18 years of hell. A house doesn't fix that. A car doesn't fix that and showing up to my 21st birthday party definitely doesn't fix that. I'll talk to you, I'll be civil with you, but you had a chance to have a fresh start with me years ago. I know dad was the worst, but you also pushed me away. He kicked me out, but you never had time for me. I broke my arm during recess at school and you sent your assistant to the hospital cause you didn't have the time." 

She looked down. 

"I have all the family I need, right there." I pointed to the party. "Mal's teammates are my best friends, a few are like sisters. Her parents and family took me in and have supported me since the day they met me. Hell, even the hockey team." I laughed. "You can stay and enjoy the party, but don't tell me you want a fresh start. You lost that chance." I walked back to the party. 

"How'd it go?" Kelley asked.

"She shouldn't have come." I pushed by her.