France Bound

Your POV: 

The USA are killing it. They beat Mexico in the first game, 6-0, and since then they've been on a tear.

They haven't conceded a goal yet, which even I know is a huge deal. Mal started against Panama but hasn't scored yet. Today is the final against Canada.

It's gonna be weird to see Jessie playing against Mal.

Mal's POV:

"When will Mal's goalscoring return from war." Rose smirked.

"When will someone finally kick you in the a-"

"OK!" Ashlyn covered my mouth. "Relax."

"We're gonna kick some Canadian ass today!" Kelley started dancing.

"Someone stop her." Morgan covered her eyes. "Please."

"I'm surrounded by idiots." Becky mumbled to herself. "The biggest idiots ever. I'm the only one with brain cells." 

I laughed. Jill came in and gave us a crappy pregame speech. After she left, Carli stood up.

"Alright. We all know what we have to do. So. Let's do it." 

Becky sighed and covered her face. 

"You broke her." Kelley said poking her. 

"Ok, it's me time." Megan stood up. "We are the shit. They ARE shit. See the difference? We're gonna win today, and then we're gonna relax, play some more games and then kill it when the time comes in France. So let's go do the damn thing."

"You good Becky?" I stood in front of her.

"I need to read 10 books to make up for the brain cells I lost during the last 10 seconds alone." She walked out to the field.

"She's gonna read 10 books in 10 seconds?" Kelley asked. "That's sick."

I rolled my eyes. "Help us." 

Your POV:

The US won 2-0. Mal came on late but no goals for her. She had a great tournament though. She won't believe me, but I'll keep telling her. The team celebrated and so did the fans. 

She walked over and showed me her medal. "You like?"

"Yes, I do." I smiled. "You're such a badass." I hugged her.

"Awww." Kelley walked over. I glared at her. "I ruined a cute moment."

"Yeah, you did." Mal turned to her.

"Well. I'm gonna go call my," She thought about it. "MOTHER! My mother. Because I love my mother. Yep. That's all." 

"Now what?" I looked at Mal.

"We're France bound." She smiled.