An Offer to You || Vampire!Pa...

By Tazzyrk

You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly... More

INFORMATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Special
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Valentine's Special
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
The end...BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
Thank you + Hint
200k
Heeeeeey ;)
Self-Promo + What's This?
Sequel
'Sup
1 Million Club

Chapter 7

27K 1.3K 1.3K
By Tazzyrk

Allyson took slow steps to the first girl, lined up next to Clarisse. She looked her over and slowly made her way down each of the girls. She would stop at one for a second to survey the girl and would move on without saying anything. It didn't take long for her to reach you. Once she did, however, she stopped and squinted her eyes at you. You gulped, not knowing what made you different from the other girls, and felt your palms grow sweaty.

Her eyes met yours and she suddenly smiled. But this wasn't a kind smile; her eyes were full of envy and mischief.

"Your dress. I want it," she demanded. Your brows furrowed at her request. 

"Compared to everyone else, it's the best one. Plus I don't have one like it yet, so give it to me," she said while turning to face you fully, arms crossed over her chest.

"I-I see. I can give it to you after if you'd like," you offered. Allyson's eyes flashed with irritation and she shook her head hard.

"No. Give it to me now," she said through gritted teeth. Your mouth fell open and you couldn't say anything. So basically she was telling you to strip down naked in front of everyone.

Allyson began to smirk evilly, and you could see Soomi shaking, most-likely from anger, from the corner of your eye.

"I said now!" Allyson demanded and tried to snatch the material. But an arm found it's way between you two, stopping Allyson from moving any further. Both you and the blonde-haired women turned to face Jimin, who was staring at Allyson with a stern gaze.

"Allyson," he said in a warning tone. The girl suddenly broke out into a large smile and completely abandoned you, instead choosing to cling onto the arm in front of her.

"Jiminie! It's been too long," Allyson cried in an annoyingly high-pitched voice. You could see Jimin noticeably flinch and you weren't sure if it was from her pitch or the nickname she used for him.

"I would ask that you refrain from torturing these girls; your business is with me and not them," Jimin told the blonde girl. Allyson pouted and gripped Jimin's arm tighter.

"Oh come on now, it's not like they're of high status. They are merely offerers; they mean nothing. Don't get so defensive," Allyson teased. Soomi looked like she was about to blow a gasket beside you, and you completely understood why. Hearing that statement caused your own blood to boil a bit too.

"I know they mean nothing to you, but they are keeping me alive. So of course I'm going to step up for them," Jimin said with a frown. Allyson's expression fell for a moment.

"But you don't need them. You can just drink from me," she said with a seductive look in her eyes. Jimin wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"You know how I feel about that," he said quietly. The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

"It's still an option," she replied.

Jimin glanced over to Clarisse. "We're going."

Clarisse then clapped her hands suddenly, catching most of the girls off guard.

"Alright ladies, leave Mr. Park and Lady Allyson in peace for the time being," she instructed. Before dispersing, the girls all bowed one final time. Most went back up the stairs, while some walked into another room, most-likely to chat. Jimin and Allyson both went upstairs too, but they turned to go into the East wing. You assumed they'd be going to Jimin's room.

The only people left were you, Miori, and Soomi. Clarisse just left and once she did, Soomi suddenly walked to a wall and was about to kick it. Miori rushes over and hooks her arms under Soomi's armpits, bringing her away from the wall.

"Let me go! How am I gonna let out this anger?" she spat while thrashing around.

"I understand, but do it to something outside. I am certain if you kick the wall there will be a hole in it once you're done," Miori said, still keeping a good hold on Soomi. The black-haired girl let out a groan and stopped struggling, leading to her release.

"That witch is bad enough as it is, but then she has the audacity to ask for (Y/n)'s dress. I can't believe her! How could she just ask someone to strip down suddenly? And then she says that we mean nothing! Honestly, when does this rat leave?" Soomi ranted.

"Cheer up, at least it's only for a day," Miori mentioned.

"A day is too much with that woman. I'm gonna start growing gray hairs already," Soomi replied, exasperated.

Listening to Soomi made you think that her and Merric would get along a lot.

Crap! Merric!

"Guys I've got to go, I just realized I have something to do," you blurted quickly and began rushing up the stairs. You weren't sure if either of the two girls called after you, the only thing you could focus on was getting to your phone.

You busted through the dorm door and ran to your bed drawer, pulling out your bag and digging around for your device. You found it near the bottom and when you pulled it out you could feel your stomach drop.

10 missed calls and 45 unread texts. All from Merric.

To be honest you weren't really that surprised. You were just worried about how far Merric had gone after not hearing back from you. You weren't going to read through each text, but you saw the most recent ones which were him mentioning that he would call the police if he still didn't hear back. You began rapidly typing and quickly sent a text.

Merric!
Don't worry, I'm okay.
Don't call the cops!

You waited for a few seconds and immediately saw the three dots meaning he was texting back.

GURL,
WHERR DA HEL HAV YA BEN?!
R U TRYIN 2
GIV ME A HRART ATAC?!

I'm so sorry.
I'm totally fine,
I just haven't been on my
phone recently, sorry.

HAV U BEEM ABDUCTD?!
WHERE R U,
I'LL COMW PIC U UP

No I'm okay,
don't come get me.
I'm with a friend it's okay

You had a feeling that that wouldn't cut it with him, but you couldn't think of a good excuse on the spot.

You have no friends

If Merric was with you, you would've slapped him.

You noticed, though, that he wasn't making mistakes anymore in the texts and wasn't using slang, which was a good sign.

Oh my God,
soooo funny -_-

I know right?
But I'm kinda serious,
I'm your only friend

This was the disadvantage of having only one friend. And especially one that knew everything about you; you had to choose your words wisely.

Okay listen,
I'm with the guy I met with.
I know this will be hard to believe,
but he's really nice.
And staying with my parents sucks.
I know it's unfair
to do this to you, since you've
stayed by me all this time.
But I'm gonna stay
with this guy for awhile.
Just trust me okay?

Ya you're right,
that is unfair :P

Don't worry
I'll text you and stuff.
We just might not see
each other for awhile.

Something told you Merric wasn't buying this, but you were still gonna push through with this lie.

So you're running away with
creepy-vampire dude and
leaving me behind in the dust?
What, is this guy
Prince Charming
or something?

He is really nice,
and helpful

YOU JUST MET HIM, FOR GODS SAKE
FOR ALL WE KNOW,
HE COULD BE A KILLER

Merric, please.
If anything bad happens
I'll contact you.
Just let me do this

You're really serious about this?
I can't believe this
You have no idea how upset I am
How am I supposed to put
my trust with some dude
I don't even know?

Don't trust him then,
trust me

Can you at least tell me
where you are?

I'm sorry

Whatever
Do what you want then,
I don't care
But if anything happens,
don't say I didn't tell you so

You knew Merric was really upset and that lying was a bad idea. You contemplated telling him the truth, but you knew if you did then he would come get you and take you back home. They was no way you were going back to your parents.

You had no idea if Merric even fully believed you, but it seemed like he wouldn't do anything for now, which was good enough for you. You put your phone back in your bag and put it in the drawer. You noticed some of the girls in the room staring at you with judgmental stares, but you could care less.

You went back downstairs and met up with Soomi and Miori. Thankfully, they didn't ask you about what was wrong and instead kept complaining about Allyson. You were thinking of maybe telling the girls about your situation, but decided to leave it for another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When 6:00 p.m. hit, a cook from the kitchen came into the room to tell all the girls that dinner was served. The few girls that were actually in the room made their way to the kitchen while the cook went upstairs to tell everyone else.

You grabbed a plate, piled food on, and made your way to the dining room. It was empty at first, but within 10 minutes more girls were entering and taking their seats. Lastly, Allyson and Jimin entered the room which left you surprised. You had thought that Allyson would prefer to eat in the separate room. 

She looked over all the girls and then her gaze fell on you. She smirked lightly and then turned to Jimin with an innocent face, whispering something to him. He nodded and left the room, leaving Allyson to stalk her way over to you. The girls in the room were all silent as they held their breaths when Allyson leaned over you.

"I want to taint you. You're new which means you haven't experienced it yet," she said while grabbing your wrist harshly. You tried pulling away but her grip was strong, you could tell that she was cutting off circulation. Soomi stood up abruptly, causing her chair to scrap against the floor loudly, and gave Allyson a challenging look.

"And who are you?" Allyson asked with an amused expression. All the other girls were shocked that Soomi was standing up against Allyson.

"Her friend, and a much better person than you'll ever be," Soomi responded. Allyson glared at her but then her expression lightened and she began laughing suddenly. The girls all looked at her like she was crazy and had fearful gazes, while you were freaking out even more because she was still had a hold on your wrist.

"Oh, I know you. You're that girl that I sent out, during the winter," Allyson laughed out, wiping away tears from her eyes. Soomi's eyes darkened.

"Yep that's me, bitch," she growled. Allyson immediately stopped laughing and rage filled her eyes. She stomped over to Soomi, but, because she still had you, she ended up dragging you with her.

"What did you just call me? I dare you to say it again," she hissed. Soomi smirked.

"Sure thing, b-i-t-c-h," she taunted. Allyson threw you away onto the table suddenly, causing you to crash down and send the plates and glasses flying. The girls all began screaming and immediately stood up and ran from the room. Miori rushed to you and helped you off the table. You saw Allyson grab at Soomi's neck, holding her off the ground so that she wasn't getting enough oxygen.

Soomi clawed at her hands and kicked her hard, but it was as if Allyson couldn't feel anything. Soomi punched the woman in the face, which finally got a reaction. The blonde slammed the poor black-haired girl into the wall, knocking more wind out of her.

"Die in hell," Allyson screeched.

"I'll wait for you there," Soomi rasped out with what little air she had.

Just before Allyson could inflict more damage, Jimin was suddenly behind her and grabbing onto her neck. Allyson let go of Soomi and was flung across the room to smash against a wall. Before Soomi could hit the floor, Jimin caught her and lowered her slowly. The black-haired girl began coughing violently and struggled to take in more air, while Jimin rubbed her back gently.

From across the room, Allyson let out a groan and stood up, wincing in pain. As she was about to open her mouth and say something, Jimin was in front of her in a second. In the next second, a resounding smack was heard in the room and Allyson's head was turned 90° to the right. She was in complete shock and hesitantly turned to look at Jimin, her eyes full of disbelief and absolute fear.

"Get out. Now," Jimin ordered in a threatening tone.

The blonde looked up at the man with pleading eyes, but his held no remorse. In a second Allyson was gone, the front door opened and closed at the speed of sound and the room was left in silence.

You stood up, Miori practically clinging to you, and turned to the brown-haired girl.

"I'm fine, go to Soomi," you whispered. She simply nodded and rushed to the girl that was still trying to catch her breath. Your eyes traveled to Jimin and you saw him staring at Soomi apologetically, as if he was the reason she was hurt.

Fast footsteps approached the room and you heard Clarisse calling out in a concerned voice.

"What happened?! The girls all rushed up and told me—," the woman was cut off by her own scream. You quickly turned to look at her, only to see her staring at you with a horrified expression.

"(Y-Y/n), sweetie, your back...," she cried out. You heard a gasp from Miori and saw her covering her face with a hand, looking just as upset as Clarisse.

You reached a hand around to feel your back and immediately pain courses through your body, forcing a gasp to slip from your lips. In one spot of the dress, it was very sticky and painful to the touch. When you pulled back to observe your hand you saw a red liquid smeared over your fingers.

Your eyes flew to Jimin's and you felt your blood run cold.

He looked absolutely furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
36.2K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
98K 4.8K 28
*Sequel to An Offer to You* "It's wonderful to make your acquaintance, (Y/n). I am Jimin's mother, Kim Jiyeon, but you may call me Jiyeon. Perhaps ev...
211K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...