Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

19.

9.1K 576 154
By NiyAlsina

Make sure you go read Lustful Intentions if you haven't already.
♡♡♡

Sebastian Lorizio

"Well at least she got her looks from you." I told Brooklyn as I held my newborn niece, Iris in my arms.

"Shut up." She smacked me upside the head. "And can you give me my baby? You've been hogging her since we got here."

"No, move." I pushed her as she tried to take Iris from me. Last time I held a baby was when Elias was born. My brother acts like he doesn't have a family anymore so we rarely see him or his kids for that matter.

"Mommy tell Sebastian to stop holding my baby hostage." She began to whine making me roll my eyes. Brat.

Iris' face scrunched up as she squirmed in my arms, "Brooklyn shut up before you wake her up. I know, your mommy's voice is annoying as hell. I'm not sure if you'll get use to it because I haven't."

"Sebastian, let her lay the baby down." My mom walked into the living room.

"She's good."

"Seems like baby fever to me." Brooklyn teased. I couldn't protest because it was true. I wouldn't mind another baby, preferably a daughter, but I'm cool with either.

"If only he would learn how to get married first." My mother tried to call herself throwing shots at me. I'm the only one who isn't married.

Hell, Brooklyn is twenty-eight and already married. Meanwhile, I'm thirty and single chasing after my baby mama.

"Ma, I'll get married when I find the right one." I assured, I didn't want to be alone for the rest of my life.

"Give me my child, thank you." She finally managed to take Iris from me and walked off to the guest room.

"So Valencia tells me-"

"Y'all be talking? What she say about me?" I cut my mother off, knowing how much she hates when we do that. I didn't know her and Valencia still had contact, but then again I shouldn't be surprised.

Valencia and my mom have a good bond. I think it's good for her since she doesn't have a motherly figure. That woman has fell off the face of the earth.

"Let me finish first. She tells me you two have been doing well as far as co-parenting goes."

"Not for me. I want her badly, ma. Sometimes I just want to kiss and fu-love her." I quickly corrected what was about to come out of my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you not to mess with her relationship?"

"I'm going to get what I want. I don't see myself having a family with any other female. He can't give her what I can."

"And what is that?"

This good dick.

"That good ole TLC." I smirked at my own thoughts. "You said we need to mature on our own before trying to start on a relationship. Well, I say I'm ready."

"Bash, you can't ruin a relationship for your own benefit. That's selfish." She told me, but it just went in one ear and out the other. I'm not trying to hear all of that.

"Alright ma." I paid her zero attention,  while scrolling through my instagram.  Smirking, I screenshotted Valencia's post and headed to twitter.

"I'm serious."

"Ma, I hear you."

Valencia Carter

"Mommy, I don't wanna go." Elias rubbed his eyes, laying his head on my shoulder as I picked him up out the car.

"You'll see me tomorrow." I rubbed my fingers through his soft curls. It was just about time for Bash to take him to get a trim.

"And the next day?"

"Mhm."

He lifted his head to look at me, "And the day after that?"

"Yes."

Every Sunday when I bring him back to Sebastian's, he makes me feel bad. I see him everyday even when I don't have him for the week. Even if it's for two hours I still spend time with him.

I unlocked the front door with my key, walking in to Sebastian laying on the couch watching a game. He turned his head in my direction.

"Put his big ass down." He told me making me roll my eyes. I sat on the other couch with Eli still clinging on to me.

"Mama's boy." Bash teased and Elias' face scrunched up into a mug.

"Don't listen to your nappy headed ass daddy." I kissed his forehead.

He sucked his teeth, "Girl, I got some good hair. Don't try to front."

I waved him off and laid back watching the game with him, not that I was really into games. By the last quarter Elias had fell asleep in my arms so I took him to his room.

When I returned to the living room I laid on top of Sebastian who had also fell asleep. He poked one eye open and groaned tiredly.

"Get your fat ass off of me." He pushed me, but not hard enough because I was still on him.

"Can't be that fat if you're trying to get me pregnant again." I said, referring to his twitter post from yesterday.

He smirked with his eyes still closed,  "I told you what it was five months ago. He will show his colors eventually."

"And if he doesn't?"

"You're gonna realize he's not me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he finally opened his eyes.

"I think you only started dating that clown because you wanted to prove that you could move on. I know you love me."

"Like a friend-"

"No. If I kissed you right now I bet you would kiss me back."

Not wanting to listen to him anymore, I stood up. He sat up on the couch and pulled me so I was straddling his lap.

"Sebastian move." I tried to get up but he held a tight grip around my waist. His lips met mines and I froze. But what did my dumb ass end up doing? Kissing him back.

Then he unexpectedly pulled away, making me confused.

"Why did you stop?"

He smirked, "You have a man, remember?"

I sucked my teeth and got up, "I have somewhere to be."

"Have fun." He called out as I walked towards the door. I didn't bother responding to him.

I hate him.

°•°•°•°

"You good?" Dave asked me as we walked up the driveway to his mother's door. He dragged me to this cookout with his family and that's the last thing I wanted to do.

"Yeah." I gave him a forced smile. Honestly, I didn't want to be here. From what he has told me, his mother doesn't like me.

We entered the house and it was packed with family members. A middle aged woman about Dave's height walked up to him and kissed his cheek when we entered the kitchen.

The men were mostly outside, drinking beer and taking turns at the grill. The women were inside making sides and gossiping. Small kids were running around outside and the older children were in the living room on their phones.

"I'm so glad you came." She looked in my direction and her smile faded.

"Ma, this is my girlfriend Valencia."

"Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." She gave me a fake smile while shaking my hand.

"Likewise." I gave her the same impression she was giving me. Fake.

"Sit, sit." She mentioned at the kitchen table.

I reluctantly sat down and Dave placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm gonna go play some basketball outside with my cousins and uncles. Let me know if you need anything." He said before leaving me by myself with his mom and aunts.

What happened to introducing me to everybody?

"So, Valencia..." His mother spoke up. "My son tells me you have a child."

I chuckled, already knowing this woman was going to start with me.

"Yes, I have a son. He just turned five."

"And are you and the father involved?" She asked.

I narrowed my eyes, " If you mean good friends and co-parenting for the benefit of our son then yes."

"Don't mind her. I'm Dave's aunt Luna, that's Emory, and Jade." She pointed at the other two aunts and they gave me a genuine smile, waving.

"I'm just trying to get to know the girl. David says you have your own business. It's good to know you're not trying to pin another man's responsibility on him and take his money."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Well-"

"Nevermind I don't care. I don't need a man to do a damn thing for me. My son's father does a great job at taking care of him so I don't need another man to do it." I snapped before leaving the kitchen to go outside.

I spotted dave on the small basketball court shirtless, dribbling the ball.

"David!" I called out to him making his stop in the middle of shooting the ball. He called a timeout and walked out to me.

"Wassup?"

"I want to go home."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? Did my mom say something?"

"What didn't she say?" I rolled my eyes.

"Dave, this you?" A man walked up to us looking me up and down. "I didn't know you had it like that cousin."

His stare was making me uncomfortable and at this point there was no changing my mind on leaving.

"Yeah-"

"David, look who's here!" His aunt called from the sliding doors pointing at...Ava.

We locked eyes and her widened in shock. David waved her over and she slowly walked, staring at me the whole time. A smirk formed on my face.

"Valencia, this is my cousin Ava."

♡♡♡♡
Sebastian and Valencia?

David's mother?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
14.4K 628 24
It's the 4th birthday of Alfred Williams, and David makes a decision. With the help of all his friends and family, he's going to get Alfred back. And...
380K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...