The Bad Girl

By jean_zb

Aria Bradshaw is just your typical bad girl. The girl who gets arrested, talks back, picks fights, and never... More

The Bad Girl
The mistake I dont regret
From one place to another
F*ck School Rules
Welcome to hell
Can the police be this stupid?
I'd be six feet under
Im not a fucking morning person
Best Friend Emergency
Really Bradley?
Important asf
Soooo Sorry
A part of me saw it coming
I'm not perfect either
Don't you smirk at me
It's been around 3 years. (author note)
The Long Walk Home

Best friend test

5.7K 186 20
By jean_zb

Chapter 10: Best friend test

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I spat at him disgust shown in my eyes. How could one be low enough to take the life of another?

"I...I didn't mean to! I was on the job in the bad part of a neighborhood...this man came towards me screaming to get out of the neighbor hood. He got in my face he seemed high. I panicked when he started charging at me and I shot him." Bradley says with guilt washing over his face. So much to take in.

"You still shot an innocent guy!" I half yelled. My eyes were wide and I wasn't sure how to respond to all of this. Bradley wasn't one to get worried over nothing, but he took someones life.

That's nothing I could do. It's not even near my list of fucked up things I have done.

"Oh please Aria, like you can judge me." He said with annoyance laced in his tone. He was acting differently. He was being rude and mean and I didn't like it.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked coming closer to him. You could feel my anger coming off of me.

"You know exactly what that means." He said giving me a hard glare. What the heck is wrong with him? I glared back deciding to ask questions later.

"No Bradley, I don't. So why don't you explain." I ask hardening my glare even more.

"You judge me off of one mistake I made when you have fucked up so much more than me! You fucked up so much even your parents don't want you!" He yelled in my face.

I stand there, shocked. I just stare at him with no glare, just staring. He knew about my home life.

I slowly gather whatever belongings I brought and prepared to leave.

"Aria wait I didn't-" I smacked him clear across the face before he could finish his sentence. I walk to the door and right before I leave I turn around.

"Have fun finding a new best friend."

--
Sorry its short guys! I'm in the car and just didn't know what to do with Conoway's situation. No offense to any "Bradley lovers" He was in meh way.

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 8.3K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
251K 13.9K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...
76 2 20
Fiction Magic Romance Hey guys okay bare with me, this is my first book. THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLY CRINGY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK What was supposed to...
1.4M 39.8K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...