The Cursed Beauty (ON HOLD)

By Mariedan2002

#2 In Wearwolf "You think you can control me? You think you have the power to control me? I'd rather die than... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character interivew
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Part 1)
Chapter 66 (Part 2)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
TRAILER!
Cover!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Please Read
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97(Joke)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 82

976 54 4
By Mariedan2002

Another two dreadful days have passed. Time was passing with such slowness that it made me feel like I was stuck on the same day forever.

I coughed uncontrollably as I tried to wipe the vomit stains from my mouth.  I tried to reach my hand towards my mouth. I tried as hard as the chains would let me. I stared at my now bony fingers.

I looked at my arms and felt disgusted by myself. I have lost so much weight that I could feel my ribcage sticking out. I felt like a rag doll. I was useless here. I couldn't move, I couldn't help myself.

The only good news I've had in a while was that I would be left alone for a while. The Monster of a rouge didn't show up for the past two days which finally gave me the opportunity to sober up from all the drugs.

My body felt different from before. I throw up everyday. I am too weak for my own sake. I need to figure something out. I can't stay here forever and wait for my pack to save me. God knew what position they were in now. Perhaps I had to save them. I tried mind linking them in any way possible but nothing had worked.

I remember trying to contact anyone possible. The connection here didn't work. Even if it did the silver around me wouldn't let me. I am too weak for that. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Scar?" I questioned in my mind.

"I'm here,Val." She answered me after a while. I took a deep breath of relief. At least she was still with me. I was so thankful I had Scar here. Without her I would have gone crazy. She talked with me all the time. Told me it would be alright. She gave me hope.

"Thank you, Scar." I muttered.

"For what?" She questioned me.

Before I could answer her the ruffling of keys startled me. Oh, no! Don't let it be him! I wasn't ready for it. I wasn't ready for being tortured again.

The door opened to revel a different person. Relief and a sudden burst of excitement was what I felt at the moment. Finally! Finally I had a chance of getting away from here.

"Who are you?" I glared at the man. He was in his mid twenties.

"That isn't important. I am here to make sure you are alive."

I kept my mouth silent as he walked towards me. He inspected my face then his eyes landed on the pool of vomit that was around me. He scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"What did you expect?" I questioned him. "Flowers and gifts?"

"Shut your mouth." He glared.

"Don't make me shut yours, dipshit" I snapped back. The man looked surprised.

"Once I'm out of here I'll make sure you know your place." I spat at him.

"You'll never get out of here. And if you do it'll be for our amusement. Oh, how many great things I would like to do to you"

"And I will  to loose." I blurted.

"What?"

"I thought we were both stating thing's that's never gonna happen." I smiled at his dumb face.

"I am thirsty, idiot." I changed the topic.

"And what do I have to do with that?" He folded his arms together.

"Bring me water, you bloody moron." I snapped at him.

"And why In hell would I do that?"

"Your boss made you come here so you could make sure that I am alive. Do you really think he would like it if you let me die?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine" He mumbled as he left the room.

This was too easy. I shook my head. Come on, Valentina! Get yourself together. You can do this! This is your only chance to run. You never know it may be your last one. I would do everything and anything in order to run away from here.

The door was opened again. The dumbas walked towards me with a a cup of water. He brought it towards my face. I drank the water in one breath as I felt the dryness of my mouth slowly dissappear. It was time, Valentina. Do it now?

Before he could take his hand back I was quick to take a hold of his wrist making him gasp. I closed my eyes and brought all of my control on hurting him in any way possible.

"What the-" I opened my eyes at the sound of his scream. His hand which I was now holding turned red as blood. The redness started to turn into black and spread towards his arms.

"Let go of me!" He shrieked in pain. I didn't know what I was doing but I didn't stop. Instead I pressed even harder. He started to scream.

"Shut your bloody mouth!" I snapped. I was more than surprised when he listened to me. I didn't realize that I used my Alpha voice. His face paled.

Good job,Valentina. Kill him!

The voice in my head ordered my around. This time I didn't mind listening to it. I was angry. I was ready to kill anyone who stood on my way. And I would kill them. No mercy.

"What? You don't like it? Are you cold?" I questioned sweetly. He shoke his head in pain.

"Alright. Then let's get you warm and cosy." I smiled at him.

In a matter of a second his hands were burning. I laughed like a crazy person.

What was I doing?

"P-Please...L-Let me go!" He begged me.

The second his words were out of his mouth I felt like I was the person set on fire. What was I doing? I have to get away! I am not supposed to kill him.

"Be a good boy and set me free. And I'll let you go." I stated causing him to nod. I hesitantly let go of his hands. He fell to the ground in pain. His hand were burned and his body pale. He took out a set of keys from his hands and shakingly unlocked my hands.

I gasped in relief. He unlocked my legs to making my body fall to the ground completely. Somehow I manged to get myself to sit down. I looked at the man causing his eyes to widen in fear.

"Please...please don't kill me! I swear, I swear I-" I didn't let him finish his words as I kicked his head with my foot making him drop unconscious.

Excitement burst inside of me. I was finally free! I tried to stand up but I collapsed on my knees the same second. I cried out in pain. Help me!

I grsped my teeth together and tried to stand up again. My body shoke violently. I stood up and ran toward's the door. adrenaline was all I felt now!

I looked around the hallway filled with houndreds of cell doors. Where the hell was I? I looked around until I spotted strairs. I sprinted up the stairs and came to a halt in front of a door. I've got no time for this bullshit. I gathered myself together and knocked the door down with the strongest hit my body could manage at the moment. The door busrt open as I breathed in the fresh air. Finally!

I ran out of this hell hole. I was outside. We were in middle of nowhere. I tried to spot at least something. My eyes didn't adjust to the darkness yet. I looked around until I spotted the forest.

An inhuman scream of anger was heard from downstairs causing my heart to beat ten times faster. He found out! No! I've got to run before it's too late!

With all my speed I sprinted towards the forest.

"Sasha! Charlie? Anybody can hear me? Guys please answer!" I begged desperately. I ran as I hit the branches and the trees.

I could hear something in the mind link yet no one answered. I needed to shift!

"Val, we can't! It's too dangerous for-" Scar cut me off.

"What? Why?"

"Val! Listen to me. We can't attract attention. You just need to run as quick as you can!"

I shoke my head in anger. Maybe she was right. A big wolf would attract more attention than my form. I wouldn't get them off me unless they lost my scent! I needed to do something! 

I looked at the simple jacket on my shivering body. I stopped for a second and took it off me as I left it on the ground. I tore half of my pants down ans dropped it on a total different direction . I hope this will confuse them enough.

I ran again. No, this wasn't enough. I had to do something more. I looked around the forest I had to find something sharp. A rock was the only thing I could think off. I took out a rock and without second thought cut my thigh making the blood ouse out.

Good. I rubbed the blood all over the trees and the grass. They wouldn't know where I was. I ran again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
115K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
1.9M 43.5K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
1.8M 73.7K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...