Serendipity

Par newbiegac2015

Serendipity - Finding something good, without looking for it. After waking up from an accident, Katy finds he... Plus

Houston, We Have A Problem.
Lacuna
Dalliance
Eccedentesiast
Indagate
Photophile
Alethiology
Aesthete
Querencia
Selcouth
Drapetomania
Dalliance II
Epoch
Atychiphobia
Lacerate
Relapse.
Ustulation
Morosis
Enervate
Ebullient
Discombobulated
Illecebrous
Esperance
Adore
Adulation *m*
Pandemonium
Confusion
Little bird
Pragma
Despondency
Unease..
Domesticated
Devastation
Enlightenment
Decipher
Admiration
Incalculable
Anticipation
Consternation
Revelation
Avoidance
Dependency.
Soothing
Frustrations
Somnambulism
Turmoil
Guilt
Adrift
Messages
Disappointment
Upset
Rage.
Solidarity
Petulancy
Progression
Self-destruct
Surprise
Credentials

Longing

751 40 4
Par newbiegac2015

Zak POV..

I sighed into the darkness of my bedroom, finding no peace from my overworked mind.

The strong smell of perfume overwhelmed my senses to the point that I had turned on the air conditioning to try and pump some of it out of the room. But the sickly smell stayed along with the woman beside me.

Her sleeping frame and medusa like hair was giving me grief. Every so often she would try and cling onto me in her sleep, which lead to some of her hair entering my mouth. Some times she would check if I'm awake and try to make advances again. But I couldn't.  Once was enough with a woman I had no desire to be with, it has been the same for a long time.

Only one woman would keep my stamina up, her sultry looks and pouted lips kept me awake whilst her body reignited mine with adrenaline, pushing any thoughts of sleep away.

But she didn't want me..

I closed my eyes trying to give into the darkness when Katy popped into my mind again, reminding me some of the memories we shared together..

~~~~

"Look at me, I promise, I'll be right there when you wake up." She swore holding onto my hand tightly.

"But what if-"

"What if nothing. I'm not leaving here, not even for a bathroom break. I'll... I'll pee in the bin if I have to okay?" She asked making me chuckle softly.

I nodded before looking at the plastic surgeon. "I'm ready."

He gave me a final nod before smiling at Katy. But before we could leave the room,  Katy stopped us.

"Sorry, I know about timing and all that but.." She twisted her fingers with anxiety before flailing her hands and grabbing my face.

I cocked my head up enough to know what she wanted.. A kiss.

I cupped the back of her head keeping her close to me before the hospital porter cleared his throat. It enticed a gasp from Katy before she giggled and gave me a gentle kiss on my nose. "I'll see you soon."

"Yeah you will." I grinned before finally leaving with no anxiety about this operation as to what I had before.

.....

"Hey.. I'm here." A soft voice came as I came around from the surgery.

"Katy."

"Hey baby." She whispered making me groan. "Oh hush, I know you hate pet names but..." her hand tightened.

"Did you miss me?" I croaked.

"You wish. Did you dream of me?" She asked as I opened my eyes to see her watching me intently.

"You wish."

She smiled down and kissed my hand. "I wanna kiss you so much but.. It looks so- so painful."

I rolled my head slightly "Cold."

"You're cold? Well I can do something about that." She stated before throwing all precautions out the window and kicked off her shoes to climb on the bed beside me. She worked around the wires and hugged me tightly.

"You did miss me." I teased making her grumble. "So does this mean I've got a nurse for the next few days? Will you dress up?"

"You look so poorly. You're not getting out of bed until this is over with. I just hope it was worth it and you're happy."

"I just hope I can breathe through it."

"Maybe you'll stop that whistling.. Although I've always found it incredibly cute." She replied rubbing my chest gently.

"That is something we will have to wait and see." I answered subtly crossing my fingers for some luck.

A few days passed and Katy was true to her word about keeping me bed bound. She was determined to help me with everything, and I was only allowed up for a few hours a day. Mostly because my tablets made me sleepy and because I couldn't let her have all the stress.

"Come on out then." I spoke looking over at my walk in wardrobe as I laid in bed.

"I'm not sure."

"I wanna see." I added making her mutter. I smiled hearing the muttering, it wouldn't be her without it.

"Fine." She called back before striding out of the walk-in.

I blinked looking at her. "Uhh.."

"You seriously get a kink from this?" She asked looking at herself.

It was then, no matter how much pain I was in, that I laughed. I laughed so hard that I cried with pain but the situation was comical and Katy was still none the wiser.

"You said you wouldn't laugh! Why are you laughing? You're such a weirdo!" She complained folding her arms.

When I thought nurse, like every hot blooded male, we thought of a short dress, maybe PVC, heels, fishnets. A naughty nurse!

But Katy?

The innocent, gorgeous looking woman stood in my room was wearing hospital green scrubs with her bare feet sticking out.

"Stop laughing." She warned.

"I- I'm trying!" I cried.

"Try harder Zak! Stop because of your stitches!" She fussed coming over to the bed.

I paused slightly to see the end result... Latex gloves hanging out her pocket.

I cracked up again resulting in Katy hitting me in the arm. "I'm gonna cause pain in a minute!" She bit.

"Y-you a-are!"

"Oh whatever." She huffed and went to leave when I pulled her back.

"You.. You look good." I breathed holding back my snigger.

"You're loving this aren't you? I knew I got it wrong.. I'm such an idiot." She frowned sitting beside my legs.

"No you're not.."

"Yeah I am. And I've made myself look dumb too. I just wanted to make you feel better-"

"You have! Hey look at me?" I asked making her head lift slightly. "You still look pretty hot and you made me laugh, which is making me better? Isn't it?"

"It's not the same."

"No maybe not. But it's still achieved something hasn't it?" I asked making her shrug.

"What an idiot though." She muttered before laughing at her mistake.

"Gimme a kiss." I whispered.

Katy shook her head looking at the bruising on my face "I couldn't bare the idea of hurting you in any way."

"Well can I kiss you then?" I asked turning the tables.

Mulling it over she smiled "I'd like that."

I leant forward slowly and closed the gap between us, I heard her breath catch in her throat as my lips touched hers softly. The moment was perfect, after days of avoiding any psychical contact in case she hurt me, I was able to hold her face and soothe her cheeks. Whilst she gripped onto my shirt in desperation.

When we finally broke apart, I tapped my fingertip on her nose gently 'Beautiful."

She smiled "You did dream of me, didn't you?"

I grinned "I did. In those hospital scrubs."

She pouted at my teasing before sharing the joke with me. "I'll dress up for you another time and hopefully we will both be able to enjoy the outfit together."

"Now that, is a promise."

~~~

I opened my eyes again and rolled onto my side to stare out into the garden. No matter what she was there, in my head with her words, her smile and laughter. Despite kicking me to the curb and casting me aside.

I still wanted her. But I couldn't give her everything she deserved, and that's why it kept us apart.

She wanted the fairytale, and I lived a nightmare.

She wanted to live in the light, and I was born to live in the dark.

She was the sun, and I was the moon..

I looked at the women beside me, holding similar features to Katy, her hair was the almost the same, but not as silky smooth. Her eyes were a different shape but the same colour. Her lips weren't as plump as hers, she didn't wake me up at 4am and feed be cereal or food which we were both in dire need for after a night of continuous sex.

None of them would be her. My not so sexy nurse in hospital scrubs with bare feet...

Longing- a Yearning Desire

A/n; currently no further with my back! :( although now I have been granted leave from work so I can rest for a couple days!

Also a shout out to ChasingShadows89 for her constant support and brainwaves! This lady is a star and often puts up with my rambling at all hours of the night. Also for giving me the idea of Zak's POV!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.8K 388 18
25 year old Avery Bell resides in the small town of Riversmend, Wisconsin. Inheriting what is known to the town's folk as "The Bell House" after the...
62.5K 2.3K 46
"What do I want?" I ask sucking in a breath. Zak's eyes seem to glow, even in the low lighting. Between his body and the wall, I was finding it hard...
51.9K 951 18
Saira never thought she was anything special. She thought seeing ghosts was a normal thing for everyone. Until she meets Zak Bagans, she knows nothin...
60.7K 1.2K 90
A story about a girl who is a big fan of Zak Bagans and the ghost adventures crew, traveling from the UK to Las Vegas to visit Zak's museum. little...