Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

18.

9.5K 576 120
By NiyAlsina

Malina Grant

"Put some strength into." I demanded Amir who was rubbing my feet.

"You're like I love you."

"I love you too my cinnamon roll." I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Mommy, you making cinnamon rolls?" Malia's eyes lit up at me mentioning food. She completely forgot about her show of Paw Patrol that quick.

"No, girl you just ate." I said.

She smacked her lips, "So, I still got room."

I waved her off, she get that from Amir. Both of their greedy asses is the reason why I never have food in the house.

"Speaking of room, when you gonna let me fill up this house with a couple more babies?" He spoke low enough so that I could only hear.

"I don't know." That was my honest answer. He has just moved back in, along with AJ now that he has full custody and we were still working on us.

I want us to be fully back on track before we think about having another baby.

"Shit, you making me wear condoms and still pull out."

"Because we had one pregnancy scare and the last thing we need is another child. Can you just respect my wishes of wanting to wait for the right time?"

He sighed heavily while pushing my feet off his lap, "Fine."

"You're gonna act like a child now?"

"No, all I said is 'fine'. I'm cool." He leaned up against the headboard with a stale face. He'll get over it.

"Mommy." Malia crawled up into my lap.

"Yes, Malia."

"Tomorrow can we go to auntie Val's house to see Elias?"

"What you want to see him for?" Amir looked over at her.

"Because he's my best friend." She rolled her neck while speaking in a matter of fact tone.

"Girl, who you talking to?" He mushed her face making her fall back on the bed.

"Fatty." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Malina, get your daughter before I hurt her feelings."

"Daddy you ugly!" She pointed at his face.

"Oh so you trying to riff, well your hair is nappy."

"Amir, you're going to argue with a four year old?" I laughed at him going back and forth with Lia.

"She trying me."

"Your ears are big."

"Girl-"

Before he could finish, Malia dramatically fell back on the bed holding her nose.

"That breath!" She fanned the air. By now I was in tears

"That's cool, you not my daughter no more." He got up from the bed, heading for the door.

She jumped down from the bed to follow him, "Nooo, who's gonna sneak me cookies at night?" She whined.

"Shh, that was supposed to be our secret."

"Oh right!"

"Amir-"

"Gotta go." He picked up Malia and ran out the room.

Valencia Carter

"You gonna sit here on your phone the whole time?" Dave eyed me as I scrolled through my twitter feed.

I was still mad at him for what happened yesterday. Him thinking that picture was okay pissed me off. That means he's not setting boundaries for other females.

He took me out to lunch, but I haven't said much since we've been here.

"I'm waiting for you to talk instead of staring at me." I said before I felt my phone being snatched out of my hand.

"I'm not doing this childish shit with you. I told you she was just a friend. What you trippin' for?"

"Because she doesn't know her boundaries. You think it's okay to let another female all up on you like that."

"Okay you're right, I'm sorry."

"Okay David."

"I mean it."

"I said okay..."

He stood up and threw a couple bills on the table, "Let's go."

I silently stood up and walked past him hearing him suck his teeth. We got in the car and it was silent between us the whole ride, heavy tension.

"I don't believe this is my house." I said, looking out the window at his club.

He didn't say a word, getting out the car he opened my door and waited for me to get out.

"Why are we here?" I asked as we entered the building, but he just ignored me.

"Bernice." He waved a girl over to us. As she got closer I noticed it was the girl from the picture.

"You're just asking for me to cuss your ass out." I said under my breath.

"Yes, Dave?" She glanced over at me and smiled, fakely I might add. "You're Valencia? Dave talks about you all the time."

"Really, I've never heard a thing about you."

"Um, Valencia saw our picture-"

"On twitter? Oh trust me, you have nothing to be threatened about." She told me making me narrow my eyes at her.

"Baby I'm never threatened about groupies. Just know your place."

"Excuse me?"

"Come to my shop some time, I can fix that lace front for you." After that comment David pulled me to his office.

Omniscient

"Why did you bring me here?" Valencia asked, eyeballing David as he closed the door and sat in his chair behind his desk.

"I wanted you to hear her say-"

"Did you fuck her?" Valencia asked curiously. It didn't matter if they did or didn't, she just wanted to know.

"No." He answered truthfully. "You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, right?"

"Yes but-"

"But nothing, I'm not checking for any other woman. You understand?"

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Good, now gimmie a kiss." He leaned over the desk with his lips puckered, but was confused when she got up and walked to the other side, straddling him in his chair.

She laid a simple peck on his lips, but he pulled her back in for a longer, passionate kiss. Unexpectedly, he snaked his tongue into her mouth. He stood up, placing her on the desk as they began to undress each other.

Dave moved his lips to her neck earing a soft moan in his ear from Valencia, turning him on even more. He trailed wet kissed down her body until he reached her panty line.

Their eyes met as he pulled down her black, lace boyshorts with his teeth. Valencia's breath hitched when he dove into her wetness.

"Mmm." He hummed on her clit making her jump as a jolt of pleasure surged through her body.

She grinded her hips against his tongue as it swirled and his hands held a firm grip on her thighs.

Without warning, he stood up and entered her, letting out a long groan. With Valencia he had to learn self control because she was tighter than any other woman he's been with.

"Fuck." He bit his bottom lip, pushing deep into her wetness. A loud moan erupted from Valencia's mouth as she held onto his arms.

"Ooh, baby just like that." Valencia whimpered, loving the feeling of his thick member pushing into her.

He wrapped his hand around her throat, roughly pounding into her. The sound of their skin slapping and their moans bounced of the walls.

Dave pulled out of her, turning her around so she was bent over the desk, her back arched to perfection. His hand went back to her neck as he pushed back inside her.

"Ahh shit!" She screamed out in pleasure while he gave her slow, deep strokes. Valencia threw it back matching his thrust.

Dave sat in his chair as Valencia straddled him and positioned him at her entrance, sliding down his length. He held onto her waist as she took control bouncing up and down on his memeber.

"Ooh-oh David!" Her nails sunk into his shoulders as he groaned out in pleasure.

"Shit, girl." He smacked her ass to encourage her to go faster.

She threw her head back, letting her orgasm take over her body as she shook. David followed not too long after.

Her head laid tiredly on his shoulder, their heavy breathing, which soon turned into David's snoring.

Avana Jackson

"Alana, please stop moving." I let out a frustrated sigh as I tried to fix my daughter's hair.

"But it hurts mommy." She whined.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a daughter. She looks just like you." Saadia told me.

"Yeah, nobody outside of my family knows I have a child."

"How old is she?"

"Four."

"Oh, she's around the same age as Valencia's son." She told me and I simply nodded.

Hearing her name makes me cringe. I honestly thought she died after hearing what happened to her.

"Speaking of her, how are you and her?" I asked.

"Nonexistent, she went and got her a man while I was in London for a couple months. I miss her, but I'm not going to keep chasing after her."

"She's dating my cousin."

"David?" She looked at me shocked. I nodded. "Hm, I don't blame her."

"His mom wants her to come to our family cook out next week."

"Well I'm sure she doesn't still have bad blood with you from four years ago."

If only she knew.

♡♡♡♡
Malina and Amir?

Valencia and David?

Ava?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...
14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
45.6K 621 14
10 years have passed, but their love for each other hasn't lessened. A glimpse into their future.
26.9K 433 27
Though Y/n never knew Five, when he comes back she feels connected, and she has a part of him, until she realizes she has more. Started: December 11...