2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

He is mine...

7.8K 366 99
By Sakura_D

I quickly move out of reach as the guy lunges for us, he's getting more and more angry.

"Stay away from us, I'm calling security." Rome warns.

"That's my baby." He insists.

"What the hell is..." P'Bee says getting to us.

"Bee, how could you do this? You took my son from me." The guys yelling.

"He's not yours." She tells him angrily.

"I saw you with him! I've been watching you for nearly an hour." The guy spits at P'Bee.

When he tries lunging for the baby again, P'Bee moves us behind her.

"You're not getting away with this, I'm taking him."

"So, it's true." A woman says coming to stand near the man.

"I told you mother." He tells her.

"You will pay dearly for this girl." The women say's looking at P'Bee with pure hatred.

"He has nothing to do you." P'Bee says again.

When Rome and I try moving forward, p tells us to stay back.

"My lawyers will drag you through fire for this." She spits. "I'll have that baby."

"Do not threaten me!" P'Bee shouts.

They both look at her shocked, the woman recovers first.

"You'll regret the day you crossed me girl." The women carry's on.

"I regret the day I met you, don't try and intimidate me, I grew up." P'Bee tells her straight.

"How could you..." The guys start's.

"Shut up Son!" P'Bee snaps. "You're making a complete fool of yourself, take your mother and leave."

"My lawyers will..." she beings.

"You come near that baby, I will make you both regret it." P'Bee tells them.

"Have them speak with our people." P'Lee says coming to stand in front of me.

"Who the hell..." The guys start's, but P'Lee hands him a card.

His eyes go wide, he shows it to his mother, who looks like she was slapped.

"Have your people speak to mine. Don't come near Bee, the baby or anyone else here, or what you will understand, what going through hell, really means." P'Lee says firmly.

They leave, the women still fuming and the guy kept looking at Bas. P'Bee is shaking, we reassure her but P'Lee thinks it's best to get her home.

Rome called P'Forth, who shows up a little while later, we tell him but P'Bee's been in her room since we got back we don't know who those people were.

It's a good 2 hours before P'Bee comes out of the room, she looks like she has been crying. We offer her food, P'Lee made it, it's actually good.

"It was Son and his mother." She tells us.

"Who is that?" I ask

"Her ex-husband, that bloody bastard, and the queen bitch mother of his." P'Forth's angry.

"Why the hell are they here?" she sighs.

I hug her, and Bas punches her with his fist he slobbered over, she smiles.

"Thanks guys."

"Well he can't get Bas, he isn't his." P'Forth says.

"No, thank god."

"Why would they think he was?" I ask

"The timing could seem near enough." P'Bee sighs. "He saw me with a baby, mistook the situation to think it might have been his, and I didn't tell them."

"Everything is that bitch, his mother's fault!" P'Forth tells us. "I used to think he was okay."

"That women used to scare me." P'Bee sits. "But I wasn't letting her intimidate me again...but it's not easy standing up for yourself."

"Did she hurt you p?" Rome asks sitting next to her.

"What happened?" I ask.

P'Bee takes a deep breath and sits up before telling us.

"I was young and naive when I got married, she was the head of the house, everything had to be her way, and I mean everything, I was scared of her. All she ever talked about was having a child, god knows how many home remedies and backstreet medicine women she took me to see. I bet all the stress she caused didn't help either. When I didn't get pregnant in the first year, she decided I wasn't right for her son, and the divorce papers were made and signed, I was happy." She sighs. "I actually went to make offerings of thanks afterwards that I didn't have a child with him, does it make me a bad person?"

I give her Bas, who's waving his fist around, while Rome and I hug her.

"I gave them Sings number, he'll sort them out pretty fast." P'Lee sighs.

"Bas is ours Bee, they're not taking him." P'Forth reassures her.

She smiles at us, and hugs Bas, telling him it's going to be okay.

"I didn't do anything p." I tell P'Lee as he sighs.

He's dropping me off at my dorm. He's giving me sceptical looks, when I look back, he cracks a smile.

"It's a good thing I was nearby to help, that women had men waiting downstairs." He tells me.

"You were following me." I tell him.

"So, you know we do that?" He smirks.

"P, I know my father, following isn't all you do."

"Oh?"

"There is the bug in my phone and the things to make it not traceable, oh and I think that filling I got a few years ago might have something in it too." I tell him.

He laughs at my complaining. "Smart boy, not annoyed at you dad over it?"

"It helps make him worry less, so I don't mind." I tell him.

"Following you is easy, I know it's likely I get trouble, but my men refuse to follow Ming now." He sighs.

"What did he do?" I ask curiously.

"Good thing that roads quite." P'Lee whispers.

I wonder what happened, but its Ming I don't think I'm ready to know. I look out the window as P'Lee answers a call, but look back when his voice goes cold.

"Why do you need to see him?" He asks. "You need to give a timely warning.

Do not go to his dorm, I don't want trouble at his door! Your already there? What the fuck! Were nearly there, just wait." He says hanging up.

"That idiot Himi is here to see you, he's waiting at your dorm."

P'Lee fumes the rest of the way, when we get there he walk's me in, as I turn the corner I see the doctors talking to Himi.

"I told you boys, I can't leave till I see Wayo."

P'Pha doesn't look happy, the other doctors are giving him suspicious looks standing with him.

Himi looks at us and smiles.

"What do you want?" P'Lee asks annoyed.

"How's your mother Lee?" Himi asks.

"Fine." P'Lee answers. "How's your wife?"

Oh wow. My fingers are itching to call Ming and P'Sing and tell them this little news, I wonder what they will say. The atmosphere between the two is really... weird.

"You came to see me?" I ask.

"Yes, I was asked to deliver this to you." He tells me handing me a small box with a card.

"Fine you delivered it, now leave." P'Lee says walking away, Himi follows him.

There are sharp inhales when I open the box, shit it's a watch.

"That's a Audemars Piguet, shit those things aren't cheap." P'Beam says looking at it.

"Who sent it Yo?" P'Kit asks.

I open the note:

Wayo

Thank you for helping Godt, and indulging him.

Let's have dinner.

Tae.

"Who the hell is this bastard that I need to kill." P'Pha asks crossing his arms, he looks furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 574 10
"How could you do this to me......?" "Because I was in love with you." He laughed bitterly and looked into his eyes and said. "Guess what, Ming no...
31.8K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
15.5K 774 8
Ming and Yo were the best of friends - they always had been. Then P'Kit came into his life and suddenly there was a new focus; possibility. Ming had...
43.8K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...