My Highschool Lifeline

נכתב על ידי AndreasSalvarore

"Sorry to disappoint but you're gonna have to work for that." Aiden smirked and leaned forward. "There's two... עוד

*Phones in the basket*
*I'm fucked*
*No promises*
*Grey Eyes*
*Game set*
*for tonight*
*stolen by Morpheus*
*easy money*
*street racing*
*crossing lines*
*not a virgin*
*leave me alone*
*wetter than the ocean*
*forbidden fruit*
*Liquor and Women*
*Last night took an L*

*Promise*

170 22 33
נכתב על ידי AndreasSalvarore

Enjoy!

"What about this?" Maureen held up a dress that was probably shorter than my underwear.

"Yeah no," I replied and continued looking through her drawer for something to wear. When it came to partying outfits, she was the expert.

I mindlessly skimmed through the dresses in Maureen's closet, my thoughts drifting to my conversation earlier with Bryan. We both skipped assembly to go hung out at the Social Hub; the quaint little cafe provided the perfect setup for us to have a mini date without any interference. God, just thinking about him made me miss him all over again even though we were together like three hours ago.

"Yes, this is the one, it was literally made to be worn by Renee Hallard," I looked up at the black two piece she was holding. "You're so lucky you've got a nice body, like you could wear a trash bag and still look hot," she commented with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Nope that's definitely screaming Maureen Thorne," I replied trying to compliment her. It was obvious to anyone that Maureen was a tad bit jealous of me, sure I didn't mind but sometimes it got in the way of our friendship.

"Oh my gosh really? I should totally change," she squealed and changed for the hundredth time this evening. "You are such a fashion expert Rey," she gushed while struggling out of the glove-fitting dress she had previously worn.

"Maureen did you call the Uber yet?" I asked frowning at the completely see-through dress she tossed my way.

"No I forgot, be a darling and call one please," she replied, finally deciding to cooperate and get me something more covering.

*************************************

After about an hour, Maureen finally found something that I agreed to wear and in a few we were finally ready.

Our Uber was some guy named Bob who had a wife called Marley but hated reggae. He was an extremely chatty guy and I was super relieved when the familiar neighborhood came into view.

The music could be heard from like two blocks away and by the time we arrived the party was in full swing.

"Glad you could make it gorgeous," I heard Aiden behind me making me jump.

Before I could reply, Maureen jumped at Aiden. "Hey baby, did you miss me?" she purred in his ear.

"Come with me and I'll show you how much," he replied huskily and put his arm around her waist. With one wink at me he led a smiling Maureen away.

"They are perfect for each-" I started until I noticed that Angela had already been stolen by her boyfriend. Bloody great.

I had been to parties, heck I lived for them but in the right crowd not the crowd that would call you an alcoholic if you took more than three drinks and call you a slut for dirty dancing. The kind of crowd that was found at Breddington High, judgmental bastards.

I was hoping that tonight I could just relax with  Bryan unnoticed but all my plans flew out of the window when Mia, one of the hottest girls in Breddington announced my arrival to practically everyone.

"You look so hot Renee like oh my god why are you so fucking sexy," she shouted walking over to me in her six inch heels.

Mia was practically the Regina George of Breddington except the part where she wasn't the hottest, and I guess that's what made her despise me. Obviously she couldn't show it but everyone knew it, she practically loathed me but masqueraded it under a bunch of compliments and fake smiles. Was I still fake friends with her? Totally. Why? Because that's the sort of messed up shit that happens in high school.

"Me? What about you, in that dress you could give Minaj competition," I gushed playfully smacking her non existent ass.

That's what our so called 'friendship' consisted of, heck that's what it ran on. Fake compliments and a bunch of lies. Did I mind? Nope because soon I wouldn't have to deal with Mia or any other fake friends.

"Oh my gosh really? It was flown in for me specially from Milan and-" I practically zoned out after that.

"Need a drink?" I spun around and there he was, my lifeline.

"Bryan!" I squealed and jumped at him. His lips met mine softly, just like always. Our kiss was soft but sweet, if a kiss could say 'I love you' this would probably be that kiss.

"Come on let's dance, I love this song," I said after we broke apart and grabbed his hand.

"Renee, dancing isn't exactly my thing but go ahead I'm sure Aiden can take my place," he pointed behind me where Aiden was dancing with some red head.

What happened to Maureen?

"Are you sure you're alright with me dancing with another guy?" I asked not wanting to jeopardize our relationship.

"Of course and I trust Aiden, go have fun I suck at dancing anyway," he said and picked the drink from my hand before calling Aiden over.

"Take care of her," he told him.

I felt like a two-year old who needed a babysitter.

"I don't need you to dance with me I'm fine," I huffed and side stepped him so I could go look for Maureen. Maybe she was in a dancing mood.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. "But I want to, gorgeous and besides these songs are amazing sure you wanna pass the chance to dance with a god?"

"Fine you ego freak," I chuckled and pushed off him.

I took his hand and let him lead me to the centre of the dance floor. Instead of dancing in front of me with some distance between us like all the other couples were doing he spun me around and brought me closer to him so that my back was against his chest.

"Just relax and enjoy the music, don't overthink," he whispered in my ear and put his hands on my waist lightly. I took his advice and let my body relax against him despite the warning bells ringing through my head.

We had barely been dancing for five minutes when Maia aka devil incarnate, another fake friend of mine and possibly the only girl whose bitchiness could compete with Maureen's, opened her big mouth— I'm not kidding her mouth is huge— and ruined everything.

"Oh my gosh are you dancing with him or fucking him," she shouted above the music. "You are so dirty, cheating on Bryan with his bestfriend but don't worry I won't tell I promise," she fake sealed her lips and bounced off to probably torment someone else.

The only thing I hated more than bitches like Maia were the rumors spread by bitches like Maia.

"I need to get a drink," I muttered to Aiden and moved off the dance floor to the bar.

"You won't find anything strong here if that's what you're looking for, all the real booze are upstairs," Aiden came up behind me.

"Am I supposed to fall for that trick, Aiden I'm not stupid and I sure as hell am not going upstairs with you," I downed a glass of whatever the bartender thought of as the strongest drink there.

"Believe me darling, if I wanted to have sex with you I wouldn't have to play any tricks," he said over the music.

"What is this water?"I asked after downing my third glass and only feeling a slight buzz.

"I told you, all the strong booze are upstairs, trust me I wouldn't finesse my man's girl,"

I looked into his piercing grey eyes and for some weird reason I trusted him.

"Try anything and I will kick your balls so hard, all the bitches you've ever been with will feel it. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," he took my hand and led me through the crowd of dancing teenagers and up the stairs. Finally we reached what I assumed to be his bedroom.

"Is this your bedroom?" I asked looking around the dark blue room.

"Nope my little brother's here," he said lifting up the mattress and pulling out a bottle of alcohol.

"Why would you keep alcohol in your little brother's room?" I asked as I took the bottle from his hand.

"My mom searches my room everyday while I'm at school," he explained pulling out another one for himself.

"Wow," was all I could say as I plopped myself on the pillow seat beside the bed and took a drink.

"Damn that's strong," I coughed as the liquid burned my throat. Aiden sat beside me with his own bottle in hand and our drinking journey began.

About thirty minutes later:

"Oh gosh, Renee how did you get in there?" I slurred trying to push my fingers into the reflection of me hanging on the wall. "Aiden help, I'm stuck in another world."

"Love, you're not trapped it's a mirror," Aiden or at least I think it is said pulling me away from the mirror by my waist.

I stubbornly dug my heels into the carpet and tried to wriggle out of his hold.

"How light are you?" He asked, picking me up and putting me on the bed.

"Are we going to have sex now?" I asked pulling him down with me so he was partly on top of me.

"You're making it extremely hard not to cross a very important line," his voice was strained as he slowly moved away from me.

"Where are you going? I want you to stay with me," I whined tugging on his arm.

"Can't love, I've got other plans for the night," he replied, his East London accent popping at the word 'love'. Maybe I was just really wasted but that one word coming from him just managed to turn me on.

"What other plans? I want to come too," I pulled him onto the bed and noticed a black band on his wrist. "Oh my gosh! You're going for The Bus," I squealed in realization.

The Bus was basically a huge event held for the first three days after summer break. Its name came from the huge bus that got stuck half in the ground after a hurricane so instead of removing it they decided to throw a three day event in honor of the people who passed on during the hurricane. They must be so touched.

"Please let me come, this party's dead," I said half giggling.

"Nah, you can barely stand besides, Bryan would never let you," he said walking over to the window.

"I'm his girlfriend not his prisoner and I'm not that drunk trust me," I said standing up to prove my point while gripping the bed. "Either way I'm going with or without you," I said making move towards the door only to be carried back to bed.

"I can't take you without Bryan's permission, standard bro code and you don't have the band so they won't let you in," he said his accent strong.

I raised my brow at him in disbelief. I managed to get into a 21 and over club and all I had to do was wink at the bouncer.

"If you don't take me I'm going to tell Bryan that you got me drunk and then we'll see what your bro code means after that,"

Bitch move? Totally.

Fucks given? None.

"You really wanna go?" I nodded my head happily in response. "Fine, lets go but you're not going dressed like that," he said looking down at my crop top and maxi skirt.

"What's wrong with this, I'm perfectly decent," I frowned.

"You look like a rebellious nun," he shrugged. "Here wear these," he said handing me a pair of black ripped Jeans that seemed to have materialized out of thin air. I frowned but eventually complied.

"So what exactly did the owner of these skinnies go home in?" I asked eyeing the nice pair. I looked at Aiden who smirked and suddenly I didn't wanna know. "Never mind,".

"Turn," I said when I felt his heated gaze on me as I wore my jeans.

"Can I not appreciate a lovely view?" He asked half joking.

"No, especially not when it belongs to your 'bro'," I smirked and motioned for him to turn with my finger. His face became serious again and he walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Someone's bipolar.

The jeans were skinnies making my ass pop. I had a body and I knew it. I mean it was pretty evident and also it kinda run in my family, my mom's side mostly. I used to love my curves until I moved to Breddington High and everything I wore became indecent all because of my body type.

Skinnies? Indecent.

Tube tops? Indecent.

Jean shorts? Indecent.

And basically any other item of clothing that showed my figure. So I renovated my entire wardrobe into clothes that made my body look normal. Like maxi skirts and loose crop tops. Don't get me wrong my fashion wasn't bad, it just made me look like exactly what Aiden said, a rebellious nun.

"Better," I jumped when I heard Aiden's voice and nearly fell. He too had changed. So someone's not bipolar.

"You too I guess," I said slipping on my heels. "Let's go then,"I said and walked up to him with incredible difficulty.

"We'll exit through the garage to avoid people," he said grabbing my waist, preventing my fall. I muttered a thanks and made my way out of the room.

Sure enough the party was dead, Maia and her group were surrounded by most of the people playing truth or dare and tormenting other people while the others were awkwardly standing around. My eyes searched the crowd for Bryan but didn't find him and worry instantly set in.

"He's in the bathroom so I suggest we hurry out," Aiden said squeezing my waist.

The Uber arrived pretty fast and in a few we were standing at the entrance to The Bus. Getting in required more effort than the clubs but after a few seductive words and actions, I was in the madness that was The Bus with Aiden leading me to wherever by the hand. It was extremely crowded mostly with college kids and a few older guys.

"Where are you taking me?" I shouted over Chris Brown's voice.

Aiden simply continued walking and I had no choice but to follow. He led us right up to the VIP section where we had some space from all the sweaty bodies. I gasped softly as my eyes took in the beautiful madness. Strobe lights colored the entire vicinity with a bit of smoke but the main thing that was noticeable was the smell of weed in the air. Being the light weight I was, I would probably get high just from being a passive smoker.

"Shisha?" Aiden asked and my eyes snapped to him then to the shisha pot sitting on a round table in front of him.

"You're giving me permission to smoke shisha?" I asked shocked. Wasn't he meant to be discouraging me from doing exactly that?

"Im not your father Renee. If you wanna smoke go ahead just don't smoke too much, we both know you're still totally wasted," he replied, his voice slightly deeper.

I decided against it, I wasn't much of a smoker anyways, I was more on the drinking side.

"Watch," he told me as he took the pipe into his mouth then blew out the smoke in perfect rings.

"That's so cool," I gushed and clapped. Then an idea crossed my mind. "Teach me how to do that,".

He looked at me like I had just sprouted another head. "No," then he went back to smoking.

Warning: bitch move coming up.

"If you don't, I'm gonna call Bryan right now and tell him you took me to a 21 and over event and let me smoke," I brought my phone out of my pocket to back up my threat although I knew there was no way in hell I could read anything on the bright screen due to how drunk I was.

He sighed. "Come here," he said defeatedly.

I walked over to him and sat on the soft plush cushion beside him. Our fingers touched as I took the pipe from his hand. "What flavor?" I shouted over the loud music.

"Open your mouth and find out," he said against my ear.

I slowly took the pipe into my mouth and inhaled before blowing out. I frowned as it came out nowhere close to a ring.

"Take in the smoke then use your tongue to push it out while forming an 'o' shape," he instructed and I did as he said, or at least I tried to but failed miserably.

"How about we dance and leave the rings to the experts," he said simultaneously standing up and pulling me with him.

"But Aiden," I whined stubbornly, trying to reach for the shisha pipe but he simply pulled me away by my waist.

"Another time," he chuckled at my efforts.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Blowing rings is actually pretty easy.

Xoxoxo, Andrea.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Riptide נכתב על ידי V

ספרות נוער

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
31.7K 1.4K 11
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
145K 11.1K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...