Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

Role of a Big Sister (Part I)

12K 456 36
By QuinnCatcher

Lily's POV:

Staring at myself in the mirror, I forced a smile on my face and walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Ann, I'm going to take the car to work."

Analyzing her, I can see the bags under her eyes, but similar to me, she puts a smile on her face. When was the last time we both actually smiled? Grabbing the keys, I kiss each boy on the forehead.

"I'm making tacos tonight," Angelica said in her best enthusiastic voice, but I could tell she was worn out. Glancing down, her feet were bandaged, probably from the modern torture device they call heels. Not only her feet but her hands were filled with blisters and calluses.

Unlike me, Angelica used to be a millionaire's daughter. She was pampered her whole life until her parent's divorce. Even after that, she didn't work. She had her grandparents and mother. After her grandparents passed, her mom had the luck of meeting Jordan.

She went from a modern-day princess to this, yet not one complaint.

I was born into the lower class status, so I'm quite used to it already. My family life only turned around ever since we met Ann. We helped each other through all the hardships. With Ann's parents' help, we were able to purchase a house next to them.

I miss those days when our families came together in one ole big joint backyard and had a BBQ, talking about meaningless things.

With a heavy breath, I kissed her on the cheek.

Driving past the hotel, the guilt inside of me emerges once again. I've been lying to Ann about working there.

Parking my car in the back, I saw several men staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Hey, Lils," my coworker.

"Hey, Sandra," I replied and returned her affection.

Sandra hands me a cup of water, "Lils, are you okay? You look extra tired today."

I shook my head and drank the water, "Got to pay those bills somehow, right?" I force out a chuckle.

One by one, the girls left the locker room. I stood there naked, staring at the outfit they provided for me. Grabbing it, I place on my bikini top and thin panties, followed by a short skirt and tight top. Sitting down, I glanced at the rows of pink lockers, tying up my hair, and put on the high heels.

Heading towards the mirror, I inhale some uneven breath.

You are not Lily Minnie.

You are Tequila right now.

I repeated those two lines over and over, enabling me some sort of courage.

Finally, putting on my mask, I planted a fake smile, straightened my back, and headed out.

"Everyone put your hands together for yours and my favorite cutie, Tequila!"

The curtain flew open, and I could hear the scream of the men mixing with the brutally loud music. The colorful lights were beaming in many directions in the dimmed room. The smell of alcohol and sweat radiated in the air. Walking out, I strutted my hips as the dollar bills waived all around me.

I swayed my body to the beats as the green was being placed inside my thin fabric. I dropped my skirt and threw my white top off, receiving many satisfying shouts as I swung on the pole bar.

Bills were being waived everywhere, requesting my attention for a mere split second.

For my family.

I told myself over and over as I shook my bottom.

Kevin needs a tutor for school.

I went on my knees, flipped my hair, and licked my red lips.

Clark needs a speech therapist.

I slide my sweaty body down the pole.

The triplets' birthday is coming. They need something nice.

I spread my legs and went down for a split.

Ann has been working too much; she needs time to sleep.

Finally, I clip my bra and drop it.

The bills aren't going to pay itself.

I sat in the changing room, counting the crumpled dollar bills. Biting my bottom lips, tears started forming.

Family, for my family. You are the big sister, Lily, toughen up. Don't you fucking cry.

"Are you okay, Lils?" Sandra asks.

I nod, wiping off the tears.

She sat down beside me and rubbed my back, "Lils, I know it's hard now, but you will get used to it soon."

Sandra's husband left her with two kids. She was a stay-at-home mom, so she didn't know what else to do to feed her children.

So, just like me.

She is here.

Glancing down at the wrinkled money in my hand, I thought of the things I could use it on.

Positive thoughts, Lily. Think positive thoughts.

In just a few years, so much has changed. Ann and I were supposed to go to college and live a carefree life. But here we are, trying to raise four boys.

"Lils and Sandra, they need you on the floor," Mr. Polwer said on the other side of the door.

Sandra kissed me on the cheek and headed out. I put on my other outfit, short shorts, a tight blue top, and pumps. Tying up my hair, I put on the mask and head out. One thing I like about this place is I can hide my identity.

Heading out, Mr.Polwer pulled me back to the side. "Lils, my wife made some extra cupcakes last night. Would you like to take some home?"

"Yes, please, Mr.Polwer," I replied and hugged him.

Mr. Polwer may own a strip club, but he isn't a bad man. He treats every one of his employees very kindly. He would often take us all out to eat and hire security guards for us, for safety. His wife would often bring us food or bake something for everyone.

He said he never thought he would ever own a strip club since he inherited it from a relative who passed, and he couldn't close it because it supported so many families. This is true, if he closed this joint, many of the girls here wouldn't know what else to do.

Walking on the floor, the intensity of alcohol strengthened, and I forced myself to breathe through my mouth. I started doing my job and served food and drinks. Funny, I remember when I started this job, I could take off my top in front of all these men, but I couldn't legally touch alcohol.

"Get your hands off of me!" I heard a familiar voice shout and instantly rushed over to see a group of guys groping San

dra.

"Let her go!" one of the girls screamed, trying to get her away, but they held onto her instead.

My eyes scanned the room for security guards and let out a sigh of relief as they rushed through the crowd toward us.

"You two - no - all the girls here are just sluts! Now spread your legs! I know you all do it every night!" one of the guys slurred out.

Looking at them, I know they aren't our usual peaceful clients. They are outsiders.

One of them forced himself onto Sandra, and I ran over to pull him off. "Get off of her, you ass!"

He turned towards me, and somehow, his body looked bigger. My eyes flicker towards the guards who were taking care of the drunkards. "What did you call me, you little whore?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 108 18
"I wanted you to leave the gang. Because of it you are in danger. And why you still here, conmigo?" He said softly on my ear. "Just because some dest...
23.6K 1.4K 20
It's clear escaping is nearly impossible. This was not going to be my life. I refuse. I either give in and eventually die here, or die faster trying...
951K 19.9K 56
"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love" 😏
7.3K 150 22
"You know how I'm in a mafia" "Ok?" "Want to join?" "Mafia?!?! Um no I work alone"