Carrying the Prince of Wolves

By strykly

This book would involve a bxb couple with mpreg, rejection, werewolf, royalty, and just a bunch of other stuf... More

Chapter 1. The Letter
Chapter 2. The Prince's Birthday
Chapter 3. The Rejection
Chapter 4. Moving Away
Chapter 5. The New Surrounding
Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins
Chapter 7. The Confessions (Part 1)
Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 9. A Prince is Born
Chapter 10. Surprise?
Chapter 11. The Long Awaited Meeting
Chapter 12. Another Secret to Keep
Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues
Chapter 14. Everything's Out
Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents
Chapter 16. They're my Family
Chapter 17. Happy Days?
Chapter 18. The Young Prince
Chapter 19. The Truth is Out (Part 1)
Chapter 20. The Truth Is Out (Part 2)
Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows
Chapter 23. Unexpected Events
Chapter 24. He's Mine
Just to let you know...
Chapter 25. You're Mine Now
Chapter 26. A Step Forward
Chapter 27. The Calm Before the Storm
Please Understand
Chapter 28. Friends or Foe?

Chapter 21. Meeting Old Acquaintances

11.4K 499 46
By strykly

Gavin~

Well, who would have thought the King would be one to intervene into a...complicated relationship. Definitely not me. Then again, maybe it's because it's his son's relationship and you know, it's very important considering the fact Calvin is the prince and this will be publicised one day at one point in life. No big deal.

"How about maybe you two's relationship are just so weird and stupid that even the King himself had to get involved cause it's just so...awkward between you two when we know, you're both into each other." -Strykly (he obviously doesn't know this but come on. I write this and even I get frustrated. Imagine having friends or being surrounded by a couple like this.)

"So, that was interesting." I brought up. Calvin coughed and nodded his head. Way to break the awkward silence. "Yeah, didn't really think my dad would actually do such a thing on purpose." He laughed uncomfortably then went back to silence. Same here buddy. "We've already had our own conversation about this so we don't really have to go over what you just heard...right?" He asked slowly and unsurely which I nodded my head to. "Yeah, don't worry. I...know. I mean sure I've never heard it like that before but, uh, yeah. I understand." I gave him a small smile and he nodded his head.

There's no use lying and saying that him saying those words are really different though. It just feels like a lot more. I don't know anymore. "So, did your dad say anything else though? Something that I should know and be concerned about?" I asked him. Seeing him shake his head made me relieved but my curiosity perked up even more. "So what did you guys talk about?" I leaned forward being extremely curious. "I explained everything to him, he asked what I was thinking and feeling through out the whole time period, my current situation, things regarding the throne."

Things regarding the throne? Oh no. "Calvin, don't tell me he's like taking it away from you." I asked in a panicked voice. I was reassured when he laughed and shook his head once again. "No you don't have to worry about that. Things are fine but he did talk to me about being more responsible and taking actions with a reasonable thought behind it. Just a lot of stuff that you really don't have to worry about. Thanks for that too, for worrying. I don't even deserve that given the situation." I looked down and started playing with my hands.

How can I possibly not worry, it's you we're talking about.

Something stirred within me and I suddenly felt weird and fidgety. What's this? "It's fine. I talked to your mom too. Guess you can say the conversation was similar. How things are with Kaisen and our current relationship. Your mother's a really great woman." He gave me a small but meaningful smile and I couldn't help but smile back. There's no lie behind that sentence at all. "Yeah, she's great." The uneasy feeling in me grew and I moved around my seat.

I was about to say something when I heard frantic footsteps coming up the door. I can tell Calvin noticed it too cause he stood  up right away. The door slammed open and Leon came in panting. "Leon, what the heck's wrong with you?" Calvin asked. He was trying to speak while catching his breath which is not working very well. He has this look on his face that  made me feel anxious. "Kaisen...Kai's sick. I don't know but there's something wrong with him." He finally stood up only to watch myself and Calvin bolt out the room.

My parental instincts both human and animal was fully awake and only now I realised what that was for. I shouldn't have left it. "Where's Kaisen?" Calvin asked. I was about to say back in the garden with his grandmother but chances by now he's not there. I stopped in my tracks when my son's scent hit my nose. "That way." Calvin said running towards the direction, sensing Kai just as I did.

I turned around to see Leon finally catching up and after a couple of turns and running up the stairs we all emerged through a set of double doors. Everyone in the room's attention went to us and we marched towards his parents to ask what's going on. That's when Timothy came up to me with this worried look on his face. "Gav, I'm so sorry this is all my fault." He grabbed my hands squeezing it tight and I gave him a confused look. "What? What do you mean it's your fault?" He was about to start speaking when Calvin growled and turned him around roughly.

Timothy was shocked but then Daniel took Tim behind him and growled back at Calvin. "Don't touch my mate like that Cal." Daniel growled. This angered Calvin obviously not caring about their friendships but more of seeing them as the man who hurt his pup and another wolf defying him as Prince. "Watch yourself Daniel, don't talk to me like that. Your mate hurt my son." The two got close both being very pissed and I came over to pull Calvin away.

"Calvin, calm down. You don't want to do anything stupid, this is your best friend. You're brother for goodness sake. Plus, I'm sure Timothy didn't do physical harm to Kai. He would never do anything like that." Calvin look at me then back to the other couple. "But-" He started but I squeezed his arm harder.

He growled but stopped turning and walking away from me. "Where is he?" He asked, annoyance still in his voice. "He's with Dr.Thiason at the moment." Wait, why does that name sound familiar. What? "Who the hell is that? Why isn't Kai with our family doctor. We trust him and know he's the best." Calvin complained. "Calvin, Dr.Paxon isn't in cause he has personal business to attend. I assure you, he's a very good doctor and very well known in the field."

I hope he is. But then again, I'm pretty sure he's some perfect doctor as he's able to work for the family. Why does his name sound so familiar though? I look over at Timothy who looked very apologetic and Daniel was rubbing his back trying to soothe him. I walked over and poked his cheek. "Hey don't contemplate over this too much. I'm sure it was just an accident. It's cool dude." I gave him a smile which he returned. "Sorry, I really didn't know that this was gonna happen."

"What happened anyway?" I asked but was interrupted. "Your highnesses, I'm sorry that it took longer than it should." I turned my head hearing the familiar voice and my eyes widened. "You?" I asked in major shock. There stood that weird, but very helpful doctor, that helped me when I was away. "Hey that's the doctor that was at the school." Timothy commented. Everyone else in the room looked confused at the fact that we knew this guy.

"Uh, how do you guys know him?" Leon asked. How do I explain this. Would he get in trouble when they find out that he knew about Kai all along and didn't tell on us? I hope not. "He actually helped me, us, when we were out of our kingdom's territory. We didn't really have a were doctor around the area but he happened to come by and give me a full test. You know, when I was pregnant with Kai." I gave him a smile and a small nod which he returned.

"Wait, hold up. You're saying he knew about the prince? And he didn't tell anyone? You didn't tell anyone?" The King asked. Oh no. I was about to intervene when Calvin stopped me. I looked over and he shook his head with a firm look. "Please, your Majesty. I didn't know at the beginning but after hearing the situation my friend has given me, I figured things out. I'm a doctor and privacy between a patients situation is very important to us. I couldn't do it especially when he told me to not say anything. I do hope you understand, your Majesty."

There he goes again with his ways of speaking. The King looked like he was contemplating but chose to ignore it knowing that nothing much will come out of the fight that would happen. "Fair enough. Thank you for helping them out." He gave the King a courteous nod and I focused the attention on Kaisen again. "Okay, well where's Kai? Is he okay?"

"Yes, the young Prince is okay. I have just given him some herbs, not even medicine, to get him calmed down and away from that cursed spell." Wait, what. "A cursed spell?" We all echoed. "Let me explain. Your friend here, Timothy, has exposed to the flowers anemone. Blue ones specifically. As you may know about the whole witches curse long before, the warrior's baby was saved and turned into a real one. It just happened to be the field by the river was full of these things and when the warrior killed the witch some of her blood splattered in these things.

The cursed moved on and it just happened to be any off spring of a gay couple would get an 'allergic' reaction let's say to these things. Since it's not necessarily the most popular flower out there and not scattered everywhere it's not something that people get wary of or pick up on the story. It's fine though now, I have these plants thing that I got boiled and put it by his pillow so everything's going smoothly. You can see him now."

Yes please. I quickly followed wherever Calvin's going to as I don't really know his place really well. Just yet. "Oh my baby." I walked over and crouched by the small bed that had Kai. I listened to his stable heart and finally got that complete reassurance. "I'm glad things are fine now." Calvin then started to clear his throat and glance back. "Sorry about earlier." He said not really directing it at anyone but I'm pretty sure we can guess on who it's for. He caressed Kai's head and walked back to talk more to the doctor with his parents.

"I'm so sorry little guy. I'll be more careful next time." Justin whispered as he crouched by Kaisen. He must have heard as he wiggled a bit then stopped. "We're going to go now. We'll see you guys and visit again later." Daniel said as he heled Tim up. I gave them a smile and nodded, watching them walk out the room. "That was a scare huh." I looked up to meet Calvin's eyes and sighed. "Yeah. Kind of my fault though. I noticed something weird in my gut earlier and I should've checked on it right away." He placed his hand on my shoulder slowly which I'm grateful for as it did helped me.

"It's fine. Like the guy said, everything's okay and it's not as serious as we thought it was. Let's just be happy it's nothing more complicated." For the hundredth time today I nodded my head once again and gave my whole focus and attention on the small body in front of me that's just...me. Well, half me. I felt the bed dip behind me and I unconsciously moved forward to make space for him. Kaisen moved around again and his mouth opened slightly. How cute.

"He's adorable isn't he?" I smiled not fully being aware of Calvin being really close to me until I just tilted my to look at back at him only to see him right by my face. We both froze in our place and my heart started beating like crazy. It's a wonder how after all this time, I'm still getting these things. I stared into his bright eyes and I gulped not knowing what to do but also not wanting to look away. "Yeah, he really is." I whispered back. "He definitely got that from you."

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Someone help me.

I can literally feel my heart beating like crazy and can hear it myself so I'm pretty sure he can hear the whole thing. I licked my lips and glanced that at his own. When I looked back up his eyes were a bit more hazed and I leaned in closer. I closed my eyes and tilted my head, feeling his hot breathe against my face. Little by little, we inched loser to each other until our lips finally met and I can tell you.

It's the most magical thing in this supernatural universe.

**********

So, that happened. HAHAHHAHAHHA. I hope you liked it, what do you think?

Sorry for not posting quicker enough but I hope you guys understand. I hope you guys like this chapter and I'm just curious how'd you come across my book cause I remember when I first started it was not...well 'noticed', and now there's so much love and support which I am always thankful of.

Thank you again and I hope you Vote if you like this chapter, Comment what you think, and follow me for more updates.

See you next time and thank you again!

~Strykly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...
2.5K 110 17
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...
257K 8.2K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
215K 1.7K 40
The name is pretty self explanatory, this will be an mpreg one shot fic of ships from different fandoms. I will happily take requests. This will cont...