BK2 - Together (RoadTripTV Fa...

By wolfess21

I suggest you go read Ours first, because this will not make much sense otherwise. If you've read Ours alread... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (prt 1)
Chapter 3 (prt 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (prt 1)
Chapter 44 (prt 2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (prt 1)
Chapter 55 (prt 2)
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Third Book???
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 57

210 8 0
By wolfess21

Kat POV

We'd all come back in, totally drained, but the wedding was happening in less than a month. In less than a month Meg will be married...I raised a brow as Morgan came through and dragged me off "Important question...I've loved Maddie for years Kat. And I want her to be mine, and only mine."

My eyes widened "Are you asking me if you should-"

"I want her Kat, forever." Morgan said staring at me, "but how do I-"

"Don't think." I sighed, "if she wants to she'll say yes, and if she doesn't well she'll say no. Maddie loves you there's no doubt about that, and who knows you could have a double wedding with Meg and Jake."

"I um already spoke to them both, they'd be more than happy since you know Jake's parents can't make it. And its only us lot really going there, so..." he trailed off.

We walked back through, Skye and Maddie were bickering over something, Meg and Liv talking about the table cloth colours. As if loads of people would be coming. Leaning against the wall Sherry appeared "Morgan looks ready to shit himself."

"I would be too." I whispered, "watch."

Gradually the conversations stopped as Morgan was on one knee in front of Maddie, Skye realised first and choked shoving Maddie who froze seeing Morgan on one knee. He smiled at her "You can say no, and I won't be mad, its your choice Mads, but I want you to be mine forever. I need to know you're always going be with me, because I've loved you for so long. And I don't want to be with anyone else."

"Yes." she grinned tackling him to the floor.

Liv rolled her eyes "Does this mean she needs a white dress?"

"I'm not getting married for like another 6 years at least." Demi huffed.

Sherry giggled "You'd say yes if Jack proposed now though."

"Well duh," Demi laughed.

Liv shook her head amused, Skye raised a brow "Hey you and Kat will be by law sisters."

"True," I smiled, "but she was already part of the family."

Maddie grinned at me "Love ya Kat!"

"I still think Liv or Skye will be pregnant first." Meg snorted.

Sherry rolled her eyes "Liv probably."

"Hey!" Liv yelled laughing as Sherry stuck her tongue out at her.

Meg glanced at Liv "So Liv's my maid of honour."

"Kat, you don't get a choice." Maddie grinned.

Sherry frowned "What about Skye?"

"What about me?" Skye scoffed, "I have no interest in planning the wedding...but I may be pulling a few strings here and there."

Liv grinned at her "Atta girl."

"What are you up to?" Meg frowned.

Skye smiled "You'll find out soon. Like on your wedding day,"

"Who's writing speeches?" Jake asked.

Maddie snorted "Skye probably,"

Skye smirked saying nothing as she pulled out her phone and began typing away.

"Wait," Liv said, "Kat does Morgan even have a suit?"

I laughed "No clue."

"Ok rally around," Liv yelled. Skye shook her head "Enjoy her, Sherry?"

Sherry glanced at her "We may as well bring the other boys with us...and Kat. Cause Kat needs saving from Liv."

"I do." I smiled, we all got ready, Demi and Jack were already outside waiting for the rest of us. Taking Mikey's hand we walked out, he chuckled "So, that was cute."

"It was." I smiled.

Skye shrieked "RYE PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!"

Andy locked the door as Sherry and Brook came out, Rye smiled "Nah,"

"Please?" Skye whined.

Andy chuckled "Put my girl down mate."

"As you wish," Rye laughed, as soon as her feet hit the floor she went to Andy who wrapped an arm round her shoulder.

Mikey mumbled "You're awfully quiet."

"I'm just waiting for something to go wrong, you know?" I sighed, he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm round my waist pulling me close to him.

"Where we going?" Demi yelled back.

Rye shrugged "Dunno we could split up maybe..."

"Oooo we could go for a romantic walk!" Demi laughed, Sherry raised a brow "We could do truth or dare."

"In teams though," Demi laughed, "I have dibs on Sherry. Kat and Skye are the other team."

Rye asked amused "And what are we meant to do?"

"Film it or something," Sherry laughed, "ok are we going with a truth or dare first?"

"Dare you and Skye to skinny dip in the lake." Demi declared.

Brook raised a brow "That's erm not gonna happen, have you met Kat and Skye? They're the serious ones."

"I feel offended." I huffed, Mikey glanced at me "Wait you're actually thinking about the dare?"

Rye chuckled "You know you'd have to go into the lake naked right Kat?"

"If you two are too scared to you know, complete the dare," Sherry said slyly, "I'll show them the video of you two drunk...at the club when you were in Oz."

"How do you even have that?" I shrieked knowing exactly which video she was on about.

Sherry smiled sweetly waving her phone "Take your pick."

I said "Well you show them the video, we'll just be like far away."

"Real far." Skye yelped grabbing my hand we took off, Sherry laughing as she showed the others the video.

Slowing down as we came to a bench we both sat down, I sighed "I honestly do not like knowing Mikey's seen that video."

"Ha, I feel ya," Skye snorted, "I mean we were both slightly drunk and we were dancing and maybe you know...forgot we were taken."

"I was with Rick though at the time." I chuckled, "but I mean to be fair, we pulled out some decent moves."

Skye raised a brow at me "Yes we did."

"I can't believe we're having two weddings." I mumbled.

She glanced at me sadness in her eyes "I know, feels like yesterday Liv and I were just meeting you girls. But that was nearly 3 years ago."

Out of the original 5 girls, Skye and I were perhaps the two who hated change, we didn't like it because it meant things were never going to be how they were. Skye whispered "I miss them...Meg and Mads."

"Yeah. But they're engaged now." I sighed, "and Mads is going to be my sister in law, god I need to tell my family. I bet they haven't."

Looking at Skye I said softly "I um got a new tattoo a week ago,"

"Oh?" she smiled, with us there was nothing to hide, we knew each other like the backs of our hands. Lifting my top up slightly and it was peeking out from my jeans, her eye brows shot up "Butterfly."

"Yeah...because it reminds me of your saying." I grinned.

She shook her head "Of course Kat. It's nice though."

"Yeah," I smiled, my phone went off answering it I said "Hello?"

"Kat? Thank god the others are all back, they said they couldn't find either of you." Maddie breathed.

Skye checked her phone, only it was dead. I checked my phone to see it was about to die I said "Mads my phones about to die, Skye's is already dead. We'll be back soon, we lost track of time."

It died.

"It's getting dark," she whispered, "c'mon."

I said quietly "What if we get lost?"

"Lets pray we don't Kat." she said taking my hand we began walking back the way we came.

A/N

I can't even remember when I last updated...over a week ago I think. Sorry about that, I kinda was suffering with a bit of writers block, had college stuff to do and had no idea what to write. But you know to make up for that have a double update, the next chapter is also super long so erm enjoy and warning this book is coming to an end soon. Like in about 3-5 chapters. Should I make a third book? Or nah? Let me know in the comments.

~ Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 148 24
𓆉 Unusual, short stories written by life 𓆉 One shots 'bout Randy. ------ Other team members can appear as an option. Check out my stories and see...
7K 140 40
This book is roadtrip imagines and Preferences. Andy, rye, brook, mikey and jack. so if your interested enjoy ❤️
598 34 35
[Book 2 coming soon] RoadTrip Fanfiction! Elena has been reunited with her best friend from school, she had an interview with a boyband called RoadTr...
75.7K 2.5K 39
You've been added to a group chat RoadTrip TV fan fiction ❤ Follow my insta? @roadtriptvbanter