Hello Goodbye

By heoltrouble

Young Eunha was trying living in peace and enjoying her life after terrible break up, suffering by her own to... More

Author Note
The Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
#YoungJung vs #YoungKwon
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Jung vs Kwon
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Sixteen

337 9 6
By heoltrouble

Jung Kiseok

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changed

Harry Style's voice sang perfectly and it was like mocking me.

Since when I listen this sappy romantic kind of song?

I glared at my ipod, feeling disagree.

But it's nothing to be afraid of even when the night changed
It will never change, baby
me and you...

Damn!

And I took off my ear phone of my ears, sighing. Rolling on the other side of bed, I tried to close my eyes and get some some sleep but when I closed my eyes, Eunha's face appeared and I immediately opened my eyes again.

Again?

I chuckled at myself, feeling so fool. I didn't believe I can have this feeling again, something warm and the urge to take care someone after years. And I could feel this time is more than the past, what I feel for her was so real and strong.

I smiled like a fool, remembering what happened at office after my confession.

"Eunha, you'll catch fly if you didn't close your mouth." I said, scooting myself closer where she sat.

Say yes. I tried to send telepathy to her.

"Umm- I- uh, Sir?" She looked so lost and her expression was so priceless, her face was so red, blushing uncontrollably. 

Damn, so cute!

"Yes?" I suppressed my smile.

"Yes?" She copied me, but still confused like a lost puppy, a very cute one.

"So the answer is yes?" I exclaimed, oh how I want to squeeze her in my arms.

"Yes." She nodded then she realized what she just said as her eyes widened.

Got you!

"Yes? You and I? Dating?" I teased.

"Yes.." she nodded then shook her head real quick, I was worried she might break her pretty neck. "No, I mean-"

"No?" I blinked my eyes, started to feel offended by her words.

"Sir, I-"

"You don't like me.." I mumbled, feeling dejected. But then I realized something crucial, "Is that because my ex-girlfriend? But I told you, Clara and I are over. She's married and I already moved on.. we're not going back together, like ever."

Oh shit!

Of course she didn't want to give me the answer, the boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is the most thing that girl hate the most after measurement weight.

Then another thing bugging me, that asshole.

"Or is it because you still love Kwon Hyuk?" If the reason was her undying love for that bastard then I must forced myself to back off and buried my feeling, I couldn't stand watching them get back together. I won't pursue her when she loves another guy, it's just.. I wasn't that desperate but-

"No.." she shook her head and grabbed my hands, squeezing them. 

Her hands were so small and smooth against my skin, I really enjoyed her touch right now. She was so pure and naive, plus her body language was intriguing me to do more than just holding hand.

"Tell me, then." I demanded.

"Isn't it too fast?" She mumbled and my eyebrows knitted together.

"Too fast?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"You and I.. us.." she gestured me and her, "I just want to get to know you more, we need to get to know each other first to change everything into more serious stage. I don't want to be in rush.." she sighed, "I'm scared.."

I couldn't be selfish, she needed time and I would give that even if it torturing me.

This time I put my hands over her hands, "Alright, you have your time to think about it, I only ask for chance to date.. In other words, let say give me chance to prove you that we could work it out. No rush.." I rubbed my thumb on her hand, "We will do it on your way, I will try to not too aggressive.. We will take baby step if you want."

She looked at me in awe.

"We will still work together and I won't be unprofessional just because we're more than co-workers, okay? I just need you to say yes."

Those brown eyes started to twinkle, there's something about them that I wanted to stare deeper. I wonder how they will be more sparkle, her eyes were so pretty and it's magical.

I put her stranded hair behind her ear and looking at her intensely.

"So?"

She looked at me then glanced at my lips, after few seconds self control to not launch myself on her, she slowly nodded.

"Yes.. I'd love to."

"I promise it'll worth it."

-----

Young Eunha

He kissed me.

HE KISSED ME.

OH MY GOD, JUNG FREAKING KISEOK KISSED ME! 

ON THE LIPS!

My heart almost bursting and my cheeks were so hot, I could feel it.

It was a smooth and warm kiss on the lips, just like a little peck but the feeling was more intense.

I stared at my own reflection on the bathroom vanity, more like staring at my lips in disbelief.

Why you didn't kiss him back, you fool?

The reflection on the mirror glared at me.

Because I'm too shy!

The reflection on the mirror rolled her eyes on me.

Then let's see that he wouldn't see it as a rejection.

No- I just need time! I don't want to use him as rebound, I wanted to fall in love with whole of my heart again. I didn't want compare him with anyone, I need to find out what my heart really wants.

The reflection mocked me.

Get luck with that, Kiseok is the most wanting guy. He could get anyone who's more than beautiful than you in no time!

My heart crushed when I think about Kiseok and other woman.

I'm sure he's sincere with his words, I trust him. But even when it will turn out the other way around, then it means he's not the right person for me.

Though in my deepest feeling I silently prayed he will be the one.

Kiseok isn't Hyuk, he's not Hyuk that chose to give up when the world turn to against us. Kiseok will be different, I should give him chance.

More than everything, I should give myself chance.. to fall in love again.

I already made up my mind, no comparing Kiseok and Hyuk or anyone. Giving my heart chance to feel the love again without fear of heart breaking.

A loud sound of my phone, indicating that I got call was pulled myself back to reality. I pulled out few tissues and dab my damp face with them while making my way to my bed where my phone was placed.

I saw the caller id and started get panic but excited and nervous at the same time.

It's Kiseok.

I swiped the screen to answer his call.

"Hey.." came out his sexy husky voice.

"Hey.." I smiled shyly though I knew he couldn't see me, I just can't help it.

"Did I wake you up?" 

"No, I just came out from shower."

"Shit." He cursed.

Did he just cursed at me?

"What?"

"No, nothing. It's just-" he paused and I heard him sighing, "I only want to hear your voice before sleep."

Oh my, is this really happening?

Where's the "Eunha, please fetch my document tomorrow before work hour."

or "Eunha, I can't come to office. Report everything for me by phone."

I chuckled.

"What so funny?" He asked.

"Us?"

"Why?"

"You used to call me in night only for remind me to do something related to work, such as.. Eunha please come early, Eunha do you know where I put my document- something like that." I mimicked his stern and flat voice.

"I used to be that kind of annoying boss?" He asked in amusement.

He didn't even realize it?
He was so demanding and not going to back down easily.
Stubborn as well.

"Maybe just a little.." I teased.

My cheeks gonna hurt if I didn't stop grinning widely like idiot.

"As my first attempt to show how sorry I am for being little annoying, I'm thinking to offer you ride to office tomorrow, but I won't force you to agree if you didn't want to. As I promise, we'll do it as you wish.." he explained.

Stop being so sweet!

"Thank you." 

"It's a yes?"

"No, but I would gladly accept the ride offer from office to my home because tomorrow I promised my mom to drop her at the market."

"Will do." He chuckled and I felt something ticklish in my stomach.

"Oh, one more thing." He added, this time he sounded hesitate.

"What is it?"

"I need to go back to Busan, you will come with me, won't you?" 

Is he really Kiseok that I know?

Of course I will be there, I promised him to be professional, aren't I?

"I'm your assistance, of course I will tagging you wherever you want me to. I promised you, no mixing work and personal life."

"But this time we'll stay there for three months." He said and I froze in my spot.

"Eunha, are you still there?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7.4K 49
in which choi hyunsuk just broken up with his boyfriend and hyunsuk became rebellious and always talk badly to people around him. one night, hyunsuk...
9.5K 735 31
Eunjung wished to live a simple and quiet life with her loved ones, but her fate had something else written for her... Eunjung, a girl who is a compl...
4.2K 253 10
Lee Seokmin thought his life was finally on the right track. Becoming a member of an internationally well known architect firm comes with big respons...
7.5K 454 15
"I think I've fallen for you. The real you." -Jeon Jeongguk ____ Park Meira was an average college girl with a not so average side job. She happened...