OMNISCIENT

By kemrez

♧ COMPLETED ▪︎ Chapter Count: 39 + Epilogues From an omniscient view, we follow Sam'Riyah Parker, the best ba... More

▪︎ PREFACE ▪︎
Omniscient 1 ◇
Omniscient 2 ◇
Omniscient 3 ◇
Omniscient 4 ◇
Her.
Omniscient 5 ◇
Omniscient 6 ◇
Omniscient 7 ◇
Omniscient 8 ◇
Omniscient 9 ◇
Omniscient 10 ◇
Omniscient 11 ◇
Omniscient 12 ◇
Omniscient 13 ◇
Omniscient 14 ◇
Omniscient 15 ◇
Omniscient 16 ♡
Omniscient 17 ♡
Omniscient 18 ♡
Omniscient 20 ♡
Omniscient 21 ♡
Omniscient 22 ♡
Omniscient 23 ♡
Omniscient 24 ♡
Omniscient 25 ♡
Omniscient 26 ♡
Omniscient 27 ♡
Omniscient 28 ♡
Omniscient 29 ♡
Omniscient 30 ♤
Omniscient 31 ♤
Omniscient 32 ♤
Omniscient 33 ♤
Omniscient 34 ♤
Omniscient 35 ♤
Omniscient 36 ♤
Omniscient 37 ♤
Omniscient 38 ♤
Omniscient 39 ♤
♧ Epilogue I ♧
♧ Epilogue II ♧
♧ Epilogue III ♧

Omniscient 19 ♡

226 12 0
By kemrez

Chapter 19- Love.

"What do you want me to do Gabe?!" Sam snapped.

"What do I want you to do? How about not f'kn sleeping with Jeremiah! I trusted you with him even though I was not fond of the dude but, because you were content with him and his family, I never wanted to get in the way of that! I stopped my clubbing and my drinking for you and you go and f'k a dude that I can't stand!" Gabe snapped back.

"I'm sorry Gabriel! I told you that! I was drunk, I woke up and then I realized what I did! I would never do that to you in the right state of mind, Gabe. It's been killing me knowing what I did and it's not something I'm proud of," Sam said.

Gabriel silently cursed and ran his hands over his face. He was perplexed. He never thought he would have to deal with this and with Sam of all persons.

"Do you even want this? Maybe I shouldn't have presented you with the idea of us being more than best friends. You see it's not working out."

"Of course I want this. Stop, it has been working out these past few months. I'm sorry and I know sorry isn't gonna fix it but... I actually want this relationship with you," Sam said.

She really did. He catered to her in every way so that she could never doubt him and how much he cared for and loved her in the little time they have been together. He proved to her. None of them thought that they could feel so deep for each other but it happened, having your best friend to love has been a great addition to their lives.

"Sam... I-" Gabe shook his head, got his keys and left the house.

Sniper came running in the kitchen, snipping at Sam's toes. Sam lightly pushed him away and ran upstairs to her room, going in Gabe's room or their room, was not a good choice at the moment.

Jeremiah was exhausted from his play with Riley. That little girl was too energetic for her own good. He put her to bed and now was laying in the comfort of his own. He has been lonely recently. He loved Riley but he needed some adult company. All he did was work and come home to an over energetic Riley then he went to bed early, if he didn't have paperwork to do. It was now November, he was looking forward to Christmas when he and his family would go out to their cabin to spend time together and celebrate Christmas. Sam'Riyah. He was looking forward to carrying her to the cabin this year but after events have happened, he doesn't see that happening anytime soon.

He didn't mean to give off to Sam'Riyah that it was just sex to him, it wasn't. It was something serious as they weren't supposed to cross that line. They did, and now Jeremiah is feeling for Sam'Riyah what he shouldn't. Thinking about her, got him aroused. He was about to take care of his business but his room door opened. Riley walked in, cocooned in her blanket. She tried to climb up on the bed but it was too high for her. Jeremiah chuckled and helped his daughter up.

"What's wrong?" he asked as she cuddled up to him.

"Nothing. I just wanted to sleep with you tonight, Daddy," Riley replied.

He smiled.

"Alright baby girl. Go to sleep. Love you," Jeremiah expressed.

"I love you too Daddy."

Daddy. This was one thing Jeremiah did not plan to screw up.

Gabriel went to his brother, Miguel. He expressed to him all that happened. Miguel was luckily not in jail and his daughter was no longer hospitalized. Gabriel offered him an accounting job at the business since Miguel was qualified, just stupid because he wanted easy money. His parents cleared his name and Miguel has been decent since plus, Gabriel's business has been booming ever since. He was an asset to the company.

"Bro I can see why you're worked up but sis said it was drunk sex. It didn't mean anything like that to her. You've had a lot of drunk sex, I know you don't wake up in love with the hoe," Miguel said.

"I know that but how do I know that they never had feelings before, especially that bitch ass Jeremiah? She has been around him a lot because of those kids. I don't know what they do."

"Do you trust Sam?" Miguel asked.

"Yes, I think...I don't know now." Gabriel sighed.

Miguel smacked his lips.

"Bro, before this did you trust her?"

"Yes, of course. She's my best friend."

"Has she ever done anything to hurt you intentionally before?" Miguel prolonged.

"No."

"You love sis?" Miguel asked.

"I always have. Always will," Gabriel replied.

"So don't let this come between you guys and bro, you should tell her that you love her," Miguel said.

"How did you know I haven't told her?" Miguel gave him a look saying it was obvious, "I always told her when we were just best friends, now it's different seeing that we're in a relationship."

"I get it. Look, I have got to get home to my family, you should get home to Sam and the bill's on you. Make sure you tip them." Miguel smirked and left.

Gabriel sat and reminisced on his relationship with Sam. It was great. It had the little disagreements but otherwise he was happy.

"Gabriel get off me!" Sam exclaimed.

Gabriel chuckled and held on to her tighter.

"You're mines."

"I know that idiot, now get off me, you're wrinkling my outfit." Sam pushed him off, straightening out her dress.

Gabriel smiled, watching her. Finally she was his.

"No, you do know you're all mines, right? I won't trade you for anything."

Sam smiled.

"You tell me everyday, how could I forget? I won't trade you for anything either Gabe, you're my best friend and my boo thang."

Gabriel laughed.

"Boo thang?! Who says that anymore?"

Sam shrugged and laughed. Gabriel grabbed her for the hundredth time tonight.

"What did I say about my outfit, Gabe?" Sam scolded.

"You're so beautiful. Shut up and give me a kiss," Gabriel said, capturing her lips with his.

That was the perfect moment to tell Sam that he loved her. He was still angry but he couldn't stay out here any longer. He needed to go home and fix things with his woman.

Sam was worried now. Gabriel should be home by now. She doesn't like an angry Gabriel out there. It never ends well. She sat on the stairs with Sniper, awaiting Gabriel. The door opened and Sam blew out a breath of relief. Sniper ran to his owner, she stood up. She saw Gabriel and her heart dropped. He looked so distressed and it pains her that she caused it.

"Sam, upstairs, our room." She followed behind Gabriel.

Gabriel motioned her to the bed and she sat in the middle with her legs crossed under her. Gabriel sat at the edge.

"Look, I have been thinking on the way here. I... love you Sam, I told you you're mines and it makes me f'kn livid to know that someone else got a dose of you, especially since that someone is... Jeremiah. I'm getting angry all over again, " Gabriel stood up and paced the room

Sam actually came to tears. She hated this. She was about to say sorry for the hundredth time tonight but he beat her to it.

"I know you're sorry, Sam! I didn't come back here to start yelling at you, again." He uncrossed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed which startled her.

He locked his eyes with hers.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Gabriel asked.

"No I don't. I never have," Sam replied.

Deep down, she knew that was a lie. There were feelings but she kept connecting them to the sex.

Gabriel put his head down and let out a huge breath. He looked back up at Sam and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting this crazy," Gabriel said.

Sam nodded.

"You have a right to. I would've been the same way too."

Gabriel captured her lips in a kiss. It was both rough and passionate, his anger and love. He lifted Sam and carried her to the center of the bed. He hurriedly stripped her of her clothes and stripped himself too, whilst showering Sam's body with his kisses. Sam's small sounds of pleasure resonated in the room.

"I don't like sharing, remember that."

___
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.
~KemrezM 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.2K 54
#1 cheating boyfriends #1 in cheating #1 in new beginnings #1 in revenge #1 in Adult #1 in Desire Ana and Cole were deeply in love and she planne...
1.7K 167 40
"If only you had kissed that boy, I could've made money off your marriage." A flood of tears welled up in Aadhya's eyes. She felt like a burden, unw...
14.3K 258 12
[ This 2022 be ready to witness the Epic Tale of Love .💙💚💛] Isaac Goodwin Mayfield is Assistant Director of WHO ( World Health Organization ). Isa...
5.9K 45 22
After Julia finds out her boyfriend cheated on her with her friend she thinks her life is completely ruined. But wait,the faith has prepared somethin...