2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Its not all black and white

7.1K 339 63
By Sakura_D

Romes POV

There all looking at me in shock. This is the first time I'm telling anyone, I was always moving, always alone, I love my mother I never blamed her, she raised me, she is always upbeat. Being a single parent is hard, I heard people whisper things when they thought I wasn't listening.

"Didn't you ever tell your mum Rome?" P'Bee asks.

"I did, but if you met Lot, he doesn't look the type to play pranks on people." I sigh. "The one time I did, they made my mum feel bad, so I never said anything."

They made it sound a crime her being a single parent and how she didn't have enough control over me. Mum cried when she thought I was a sleep, so I never told her again.

I always tried to do my best in my studies so mum didn't worry. I never complained when we moved. I got used to being by myself. I never said anything if I was bullied, I wouldn't be their long and mum would just worry.

"You know if I see that guy I'm beating him." P'bright tells me, pulling me close.

"Lot told aunty I'm here, shes been calling mum about me staying with them. Mum's pregnant I don't want her to worry, but..."

I can't go live there, I dreaded seeing him and after last night, I...

"I went to meet uncle, he called me. He tried to make go stay with them, but I told him I was okay here. Then Lot came. I tried not to let it bother me I'm not a kid anymore, but I still get scared."

"Who were those guys Rome?" Yo asks

I look over, he's sitting there with Bas, P'Pha so protective and close, it's nice. He's worried, you can always see his emotions on his face, that's what made me like him, and Ming who talked about everything, they just pulled me in. That year, it was the first time I had real friends.

"After uncle left, Lot stayed, he said they were friends from school. He wouldn't let me leave, and they took my phone...

I got all freaked out, they said just one last drink then I could go. So, I drank it, but it made me dizzy and my head hurt, I grabbed my phone from the guy and tried to call P'Bright but they took it again...Lot left me there, they made me go with them, it was hard to breath and hot and that guy was taking my shirt off and..."

"Rome." P'Bright whispers and pulls me into his lap, I said it all out loud.

I relax into his arms. Yo says P'Bright's hyper, he is, but I'm used to quite around me, I like him talking, I like it when he's happy, he makes people around him happy too.

I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, ill forget by tomorrow, I'll make myself, it's what I always do. But this time, this time I wasn't alone, and my friends came to save me. I turn my head into 'P'Bright's neck so they don't see the tears.

I told mum what happened, she was angry and spoke to aunty, Lot said he left before anything like that happened he had no idea those guys from school would do that.

Mum understood why I was not willing to go there, she said sorry and cried. I didn't want that, that's why I never told her, she asked questions, so I told her a few things, just the small ones.

She spoke to P'Bee and thanked her for taking care of me, I think that's a good start.

P'Lee was annoyed, there was nothing on the recorder except that night, but he was sure they had done it before.

Aunty called mum and begged her, it would cause trouble for Lot and not to report it. Aunty had helped us in the past and when mum called and cried, I didn't want to upset her anymore, I told her I wouldn't. But they had to leave me alone.

The angels and P'Bee were pissed, but Lot wasn't there he left first, and the others would be let go with a warning and I wanted to forget it. That's how I dealt with things over the years, to just forget them. I feel guilty, but saying anything wouldn't have helped.

Last couple of days got busy again, we had to finish the last parts of the project, but we all managed to pass. Monty cried. But it's been good, I didn't have time to think about things.

I was too dazed to know what was happening and they all got to me fast. I'm still glad I came back, I have great friends and I have P'Bright.

I look around the store, my notebooks run out fast these days and I need some pens.

"Rome."

I look over, its Lot. I clutch the books closer to my chest to stop my hands shaking. I will not be scared, I will not be!

"Leave me alone." I tell him

"Listen to me." He stops me

"I'm here with someone, if they see you near me, you will get hit." I say moving but he grabs my arm.

"It was meant as a joke, I didn't .... Just to get you a little drunk and take funny pictures."

"I wasn't laughing." I tell him as I turn to face him full on. "Do you have any idea what they tried to do?"

"They took it too far, I didn't think they'd do that. I did come back to find you but..."

"I don't believe you, you think it's fun."

"Before we were kids... I didn't know about the rats...you were always quite, I wanted to ..." He looks annoyed.

"Leave me alone okay." I take a breath.

Before anyone says anything more, P'Bright's back, he grabs Lot by his collar and pulls him out of the store, I put everything down and follow them. P pulls him into a side ally before pushing him against the wall.

"So your lot." He says smiling.

"What the hell man." Lot tries to get out of the hold. "Rome..."

"Listen you little shit just because Rome let it go doesn't mean your off the hook."

"I'm his cousin..."

"You might have gotten away with things before, and this time your mammy saved you, but Rome has me now."

"It's family stuff, nothing to do with you." Lot fumes.

"Anything to do with my boyfriend, includes me."

Lots shocked, looking between us, then at me.

"Rome..."

P'Bright punches him, when he tries to speak again he punches him a few more times. I quickly stop p when he's going to carry on.

"You're a bully, you try anything again, I will find you and ill break a lot of bones, very happily."

I grab P'Bright's arm, I saw people walk by I don't want him to get in trouble.

He shoves Lot against the wall again before moving to me. He takes my hand, and pulls me back to the store.

He goes with me to get my things, then we head to eat, were meeting the hazing team. As we get in the car, P'Bright helps me with me belt, kissing me softly before moving back, I smile.

I look up as we drive away, Lot's there looking at me shocked.

P'Bright drops me at Yo's after, were all watching films together, the angels are coming, so are Ming and P'Forth. I carry the bags, I got snacks for us.

I see Park opening his door, I invite him to come watch films with us, he looks tired and says another time and to enjoy. He really helped me that night, I thanked him, he said he was glad he had seen me.

Never let Monty pick a film.... I'm scared, that women's going to curse us...and who decided to watch it with the light off??? I hug the cushion closer as the side guy walks towards the trees.

"You know he's going to die." Crow whispers

"Which insane person would go into the dam forest?" Monty yells silently.

"Never the lead, only the side people." P'Forth says eating sweets.

"Why are we watching this?" Yo whispers for the 20th time.

"Where the hell did the other guy go?" Ming asks

"Eaten by the tree." Chicken trembles.

There is a weird noise, and everything goes quiet. The rooms darker than a few seconds ago, there is no light coming under the door, there is an eerie glow on the screen, the witch is frozen and slowly fades away. We all look when there is a noise outside the door, when it slowly creeps open, we all scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...
127K 4.9K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
31.8K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...