Beauty and the Beast: A Naruh...

By Farmgirl125

It's the most beautiful love story ever told, but with a ninja twist. What if Beauty and The Beast was told w... More

Chapter 1: The Ungrateful Prince
Chapter 2: Ten Years Later
Chapter 3: Toneri
Chapter 4: Kakashi's Journey
Images!
Chapter 5: Madame Toneri?
Chapter 6: Hinata meets the Beast
Chapter 7: Toneri's Troubles
Chapter 8: Being Difficult
Chapter 9: Be Our Guest
Chapter 10: The West Wing and Runaway
Chapter 11: Toneri's Gamble
Chapter 12: That Way Before
Chapter 13: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 14: To Kakashi's Rescue
Chapter 15: A Mother's Love
Chapter 16: Kill The Beast!
Chapter 17: Castle vs Mob
Chapter 18: As The Last Petal Falls
Chapter 20: Happliy Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Human Again (With Pictures!)

523 10 4
By Farmgirl125

     As Hinata continued to cry over the death of Naruto, the rain continues to fall. Then a beam of light falls, like a shooting star. Then another comes, and another, and another. Hinata finally notices what is happening, she stops crying for a second, then starts to back away. A fog begins to cover the nine tailed beast. The objects look in extreme anticipation. Naruto rises up into the air magically and begins to turn.
He is covered in a cloud of light, and becomes wrapped in his cloak. Underneath, Naruto's body begins to transform. A fore paw comes out and the claws turn into fingers. A hind paw emerges and develops into a foot. Finally, a wind blows across his face and the fur melts away to reveal a young prince. He gradually falls and is laid on the floor. As the fog disappears, Hinata reaches out to touch him. She jerks her hand back, however, when the figure begins to move. It stands, then looks at it's hands, then turns to face the surprised girl. It is a young man, with the same ocean blue eyes as Naruto. (Picture below)

    Hinata looks confused but the man walked to her, "Hinata! It's me!" he explained holding her hand. Hinata continues to look at him skeptically ,but then sees the blue eyes, and realizes its him. Hinata holds her hand over her mouth in surprise "N-Naruto-kun" she stuttered "It is you!" she rejoiced. They look into each other's eyes and began to share their first kiss causing a firework show to go off behind them. The castle then transforms from dark and gloomy to bright and beautiful. (pic below)

(Naruto's Castle Restored)

Soon the servants hop out to meet Naruto and Hinata. One by one, they are transformed back to their original human selves. 

"Sai!" Naruto rejoiced

"Sasuke!"

"Granny!" Naruto rejoiced and hugged all three of them "look at us!"

soon Kiba joined them as well as Konohamru and Akumaru, "Granny! Granny!" he called out and then he, Kiba and Akumaru turned back to normal.

"Oh my goodness!" Granny rejoiced picking him up and hugging him. "It's a miracle!" Sai rejoiced. "Sasuke!" a voice called out "Sai!" another voice said. "We're out here!" Hinata called out. Two figures walked towards them a girl with pink hair and green eyes wearing a pink dress (image below) and a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a purple kimono. "Sakura!" Sasuke rejoiced as he hugged his love "Oh my dear how I've missed you!" he kissed her forehead. "Ino!" Sai leaped as he spun the blonde around and hugged her, "Oh my sweet, its good to see you without all those feathers" he smirked "ooh Sai, not in front of the others" Ino blushed.

        "This calls for a celebration!" Naruto announced "Yes indeed your majesty" Kakashi appeared. Everyone turned around to see Kakashi leaning against the balcony door way. "Uncle!" Hinata ran to hug him "My dear" he smiled at her "you have showed a great deal bravery and kindness to this kingdom, your parents would be so proud" Hinata looked down at her locket and smiled. Naruto came to Hinata and held her by her waist "Naruto" Kakashi spoke "Yes?" the prince asked "I give you my blessing to marry my niece" Kakashi spoke proudly Naruto smiled as he looked down and saw what Kakashi had given him, a small diamond ring. "I've been saving it since I took her in when her parents died, it's only fair that she wears it on the day of your wedding" Kakashi smilled "Thank you sir" Naruto grinned. The prince turned to Hinata and held her hands "Hinata, you have shown me nothing but kindness since the day I laid eyes on you, and I the love that you have given me and my friends has shown me what true love really means and well what I'm trying to say is" Naruto got down on one knee "Hinata, will you marry me?" Hinata looked at Naruto with tears in her eyes "Yes! I will! Naruto picked up his soon to be wife and hugged her. He placed the ring on her hand "Everyone! we have a wedding to prepare!" Naruto announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 4.3K 30
================= Once upon a time, In a kingdom far, far away, A single chime, Told her she could not stay, A heart of pure gold, A heart ice cold, ...
25.5K 1.1K 27
Hinata Hyuga and Itachi Uchiha are to be married. Their parents decided this to bring their two competing companies together. Will love blossom betw...
13.2K 325 47
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...
124K 5.6K 47
Harriet Potter, displaced in a world where people have strange powers and nobody speaks her language, is pretty sure she's screwed. Then she finds he...