Epilogue

"And they all lived Happily Ever After, THE END" a man with black hair announced as he closed the book and looked down at two young children who were at the age of 6 and 4. "Wow Uncle Neji that was a great story!" a little boy with blonde hair blue eyes and whiskered cheeks rejoiced "Yeah! Please read it again!" a little girl with short black hair, blue eyes and whiskered cheeks replied. Neji chuckled "Not tonight Himawari" as he put the book back on the shelf "Aww" her brother pouted "Why not?" he asked "Because Boruto" Neji exclaimed "Your mom and dad will be here any minute".

   Soon he heard a car pull into the drive way Himawari and Boruto jumped off the couch with excitement and ran downstairs to greet their parents. "Hey guys we're home!" Naruto announced with Hinata following behind them "Mommy!!" Boruto ran to Hinata "Daddy!!" Himawari ran to him. Naruto laughed and picked up his daughter "Hey Hima, did you have a good time with Neji?" "Yeah Daddy!!" she hugged his neck "Uncle Neji told us a story about a beast who falls in love with a beautiful girl!!" Boruto said with excitement "Really?" Hinata smiled as the boy nodded.

"Thanks for taking care of the kids while we were out Neji" Naruto smiled "Anytime guys" Neji replied "I'll see you guys next week, bye Bolt, bye Hima" he waved "Bye Uncle Neji" the children waved back. "Ok kids, lets get you both ready for bed" Naruto looked his son and daughter. "Yay!!!" they shouted as they ran upstairs. After they were bathed, Hinata put Himawari in her favorite Frozen pajamas and Naruto put Boruto in his Power Rangers pajamas. "Ok guys time for bed" Naruto carried Himawari to her room and laid her down. He kissed her forehead and gave Hima her stuffed fox she calls 'Kuma' "Goodnight my little princess" he said softly as he walked to cut her night light on in the corner "Good Night Daddy" she replied. Hinata did the same with Bolt, "Goodnight my handsome prince" she smiled at her son. Bolt then looked closely at Hinata's wedding ring "Mommy!" he gasped "What is it honey?" "Your wedding ring looks just like the one in the story!!" he exclaimed Hinata looked down at her ring "Really?" she asked and he nodded "that's cool Bolt! Now get some sleep" she reassured him "ok goodnight mommy" he yawned then began to fall asleep as soon as Hinata cut off the lights and Naruto shut the door to Hima's room"

The couple sat down on the couch and finally relaxed. Naruto turned on the tv and put it on Netflix. The movie "Beauty and The Beast" was the first thing that popped up on their suggestion list. Hinata looked at her husband "You want to watch it?" she asked Naruto let out a low seductive growl which made Hinata laughed. The couple snuggled up and played the movie, knowing that they were living a fairytale life.