Chapter 20: Happliy Ever After

On the day of the wedding, Naruto was waiting anxiously for his new bride to arrive. As the wedding began he saw the girl of his dreams walk down the aisle alongside her uncle. As Kakashi gave her to Naruto, the couple said their vows and gave their rings to each other. Hinata gasped at the wedding ring Naruto chose for her, it was a ring in the shape of a rose covered in diamonds. (Picture below) The priest announced them as man and wife and the reception was held in the ballroom where they danced all night. 

    The servants watched in awe as the couple danced the night away, Sai let out a sigh of happiness "Ah young love" soon Ino walked past him with her feather duster and gave him a wink "oh ho ho Ino" he began to chase her until Sasuke came to him...

    The servants watched in awe as the couple danced the night away, Sai let out a sigh of happiness "Ah young love" soon Ino walked past him with her feather duster and gave him a wink "oh ho ho Ino" he began to chase her until Sasuke came to him "Well Sai" he shook his hand "old friend, shall we let bygones be bygones" Sai chuckled "Of course good sir, I told you that she could break the spell. Sasuke rose an eyebrow "I beg your pardon, old friend, but I believe I told you" "No you didn't. I told you" Sai retorted  "You most certainly did not, you pompous parrafin-headed pea-brain!" Sasuke pushed him "En garde, you overgrown pocket watch!" Sai slapped him with his glove, the two began fighting in a corner. 

  In a corner stood Kakashi, wiping his eyes with tissues and Lady Tsunade with Konohamaru. "Are they gonna live happily ever after Granny?" the little boy asked "Of course my dear" Granny sighed "Of course". Konohamru looked at her puzzled "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?" Kakashi and Tsunade looked at each other and laughed. 

  And so the young prince learned to find love after all. Hinata and Naruto were both happy and content with each other and lived out the rest of their lives in the enchanted castle and they all lived happily ever after.  

                                                     Certain as the sun, Rising in the east

                              Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast

                                                                             THE END