Something More

By CastielAngelFace

"I'm Jensen by the way, but you probably already knew that." He said pointing to your shirt, which had his fa... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Chapter 14: Momma, I Met a Boy
Chapter 15: Late Nights
Chapter 16: About Time
Chapter 17: Hilarious
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19 : The Big Day
Chapter 21: Aloha
Chapter 22: Sudden Sickness
Chapter 23: Extention
Chapter 24: Shock
Chapter 25 : Yellow
Chapter 26: Second
Authors Note
Chapter 27 : 4 Day Vacation
Chapter 28 : R&R
Chapter 29 : A Dinner Party
Chapter 30 : 3 Months Later
Chapter 31 : No More Waiting
Chapter 32 : Whatever Makes You Happy
Chapter 33 : Pizza And Pay-Per-View
Chapter 34 : Busy Day
Authors Note!!
Chapter 35 : Alone Time
Chapter 36 : The Other Mrs. Ackles
Chapter 37 : Arriving
Chapter 38 : Missed
Chapter 39 : The Last Day
Chapter 40 : Dancing
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : The Hospital
Chapter 43 : A Bigger Family
Chapter 44 : All Better
Chapter 45 : Happy
Chapter 46 : One!
Chapter 47 : The Big Reveal
Chapter 48 : Baby Boy
Chapter 49 : Ryker James Ackles
OMGGGGG
Chapter 50 : October 12th
Chapter 51 : Welcome to the World
Chapter 52 : "It's your mom, she's been in a wreck."
Chapter 53 : Got To Have Faith
Chapter 54 : Park Day
Chapter 55 : Me Time
Chapter 56 : Simple Life
Chapter 57 : Doctors Office
Chapter 58 : Going places
Chapter 59 : Stressed out
Another authors note, sorry not sorry :)))
Chapter 60 : Baby Reveal
Chapter 61 : Another Big Day
Chapter 62 : Late Night Talks
Writers Note #4958802
Chapter 64: Wayward Sons

f o u r

4.1K 119 12
By CastielAngelFace

"I should probably get in the shower," Jensen said looking down at Kasey. Her head lay in his lap while he stroked her hair through the whole movie they had watched. "Are you gonna let me up?" Jensen chuckled since she didn't move.

"No," Kasey smiled up at him and she hugged onto his leg. After several seconds she huffed and raised from the couch. 

Jensen smiled and got up after her before heading to the bathroom. A few minutes later and Kasey heard the water turn on. She changed into her pajamas and sat on the bed, trying to decide what to do while she waited. Jensen began to quietly sing as he showered. She found herself laying down across the bed and drifting asleep to the sound of his voice. 

Once Jensen got out of the shower, he found her already asleep. He couldn't help but stop and take in the moment for a second. He laid a blanket across her and turned out the lamp that was next to the bed. He turned off the tv and found a comfortable spot on the couch to sleep.

Kasey woke up early, and it took her a minute to remember where she was. She rubbed her eyes as she slowly raised from the bed and looked around the room for Jensen. Her eyes landed on him laid out across the couch. She felt bad that he had slept there, imagining that it wasn't the most comfortable spot he could have slept.

She made the bed before quietly walking to the bathroom. She got dressed and straightened her hair before covering up her blemishes with makeup. She coated her lashes with mascara before slipping back out into the main area. 

She quietly grabbed her purse, phone, and key card before leaving the room. She decided to go grab breakfast for them. She felt the cool Canada breeze hit her legs as she walked outside. She looked around the crowded street and saw a cafe four shops down. 

"Good morning, dear. Can I get ya anything?" The lady spoke from behind the counter. 

"Can I have 2 pancake platters and 2 coffees?" Kasey asked smiling. "Ooo, and let's get a few donuts," Kasey said pointing at the display case. 

"Absolutely. Your total is $22.74." The cashier replied.

Kasey quickly paid and waited for her order to be ready. She breathed in the smell of freshly brewed coffee and looked around at the different people in the cafe. Some people were chatting while others worked diligently as a window booth. 

"Here you go, Miss," The lady said as she handed Kasey a bag and drink carrier. 

"Thank you," Kasey said before turning and walking back outside. She carefully sipped her coffee as she walked back to the hotel, careful not to spill anything. 

She swiped the key card and opened the door with her elbow. She quietly walked back inside and kicked off her shoes before lying the breakfast on the table. She looked over at Jensen who was still sleeping peacefully. Slowly, she walked over and sat at the edge of the couch. 

"Jensen," She nudged gently. "I went and got us some breakfast if your hungry," She spoke softly, not wanting to startle him. 

"I could get used to you waking me up," He smiled sleepily. "Why are you so pretty at 8 in the morning?" He asked as he sat up and looked at Kasey. Her cheeks flushed red again, not being used to being complimented on the regular. "You went and got breakfast?" He asked. 

"I felt bad for making you sleep on the couch." She admitted.

"I was planning on sleeping on the couch anyway." He answered. 

"Still, I felt bad. You want some pancakes and coffee?" Kasey asked him smiling.

"Absolutely." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 12.7K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
8.7K 102 30
Zoey gets a part in her favorite show as her idol/crush's love interest. They become fast friends and soon develop feelings. What will become of his...
50.7K 824 33
"𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕑 π•žπ•’π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•– π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ 𝕒 π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 π•–π•Ÿπ•• 𝕦𝕑 π•₯π• π•˜π•–π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕑 𝕑𝕦π•₯π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ••π•–π•’...
408K 14.4K 48
β€’BOOK 1 OF THE JSJL SERIESβ€’ Dreaming to be an actor takes a lot of work. And when your older brother Jared landed you a spot on the show Supernatural...