Chapter 60 : Baby Reveal

You piled the last of the decorations into the back of your car. Both kids were already strapped into their car seats and ready to go. 

"Is that everything, Baby?" Jensen asked as he walked out the door. 

"I think so." You said checking one last time before you closed the trunk and hopped into the passenger seat. 

"Lets go then." Jensen said as he started the car and headed towards the park. 

You arrived a few minutes late, a few of Gen and Jared family members already there to help. 

"Hi you guys, thank you all so much for coming out to help set up." You said sincerely. 

Soon and all the decorations were unloaded and were being set up. You smiled as you watched everything come together. You were a great party planner if you did say so yourself. 

You pushed the kids on the swings as you waited for Gen and Jared to arrive. Everything looked so cute with all of the various blue and pink decorations. 

"Have you talked to Jared?" You asked Jensen when he walked over to you. 

"Yes, they are on their way. They overslept this morning and said they were running late." He said as he held up is phone before sliding it in his pocket. 

A few minutes later and they were pulling up. You stopped swinging the kids and brought them over to the main area so you could get the party started. 

"Oh my gosh, Kasey. This looks amazing. I love you!" Gen said as she wrapped her arms around you. 

"I love you too." You laughed, relived that she liked it. 

"What's first?" She said excitedly. 

"Well, first we eat, of course." You chuckled as you pointed to the table with various finger foods. 

"Thank God." Jared said with a smile as he grabbed Gen's hand and they both headed towards the table. 

"You can go ahead, I'll get the kids some food." You said as you watched Jensen's scan the food. 

"You're the best." He said as he placed a kiss on your cheek and headed for the table. 

"Come on, guys. I have your favorite foods to eat for lunch." You said as you guided them to a picnic table. 

You sat them down and laid them each out some cherios, animal crackers, and gummies. Evie clapped her hands at the sight, and all you could do was laugh. 

Jensen headed your way a few seconds later with two plates in his hand. 

"That hungry, huh? Your gonna make everyone think I don't feed you." You joked as he sat down. 

"One of them is yours, silly. You've got to eat too, Mama Bear." He said as he sat one down in front of you. 

"Thank you." You said with a smile. 

Soon and everyone had ate and it was the moment everyone had been waiting for: The Big Reveal.

You sat Jared, Gen, Shep, and Thomas down at a table in front of everyone. Gen had picked out the cupcake reveal. They each would take a bite of a cupcake and it would have either blue or pink inside. 

A few seconds later a cupcake was placed in front of each of them. 

"Okay, guys. On the count of three. 1, 2, 3!" You said finally. 

"Oh my gosh! It's a girl!" Gen yelled excitedly as she turned toward Jared who had a huge smile on his face. 

"Congratulations, you guys!" You said as you walked back over to Jensen and the kids. 

The party continued for a little while longer. People talked and congratulated Jared and Gen before they left. 

You started to clean up after most of the guest had left. Gen came over to you to help. 

"Go home, celebrate, and go order a bunch of girly stuff off Amazon." You said to her. 

"I'm fine." She said. "I also wanted to thank you for such an amazing party. I don't know anyone who could have done it better." She said, giving you a hug. 

"You don't have to thank me, I'm your best friend. I loved doing it." You said. 

"Still, you're amazing." She concluded. 

"Well, thank you. I'm really glad you liked it, and I'm so happy for you." You said as you finished cleaning up. 

"I did. Thank you again." She finished. 

"Your welcome." You chuckled, "Now go home and relax, Mama." You joked.

"Your the boss." She said as she raised her hand up in defeat. 

"I'll talk to you soon." You said as you waved goodbye to her and Jared.