Chapter 46 : One!

You were now 4 months along and Evie's birthday was tomorrow. You friend was able to get off long enough to come up for her birthday, and then return back to work right after. You and Jensen took care of all the planning, and the crew agreed to help set everything up.

Jensen reserved a small park that was in town for her birthday. The crew sat up all the tents and tables. Soon and everything was set up. Jensen wouldn't let you see what it looked like until you got there which made you anxious.

"Are they ready yet?" You asked Jensen for the 3rd time as you walked into Evie's room.

"They will be whenever Evie gets ready." He replied walking in behind you.

"Okie dokie. Do you want to get ready, beautiful?" You asked reaching and picking up your daughter for her crib. She smiled at you with bright green eyes.

You changed her into the outfit you had gotten her for this special day.

She looked adorable, and she loved her tutu. You changed clothes, put on some makeup, and threw your hair into a bun. Finally you were all ready to leave.

You all pulled into the park a few minutes later

You all pulled into the park a few minutes later. You covered your mouth in shock at what the crew had put together. Jensen chuckled seeing that he did a good job.

"J. Oh my gosh." You said smiling at him.

"Its great right?" He asked smiling as he parked the truck.

You got out, and carried your daughter to her birthday party. The whole crew was there smiling and waving. Jared, Gen, Misha, Vicky, Mark, Richard, and Rob stood there too. Your eyes finally landed on your parents and your best friend.

"Wave at everyone." You said to your daughter as she waved shyly.

"You want to go see everything? Lets go look." You said walking into the tent and Evie laughed.

"Look at this, baby girl. What do you think?" You asked her as she looked all over the place.

"We love it guys. Thank you all so much." You said thanking everyone for all their hard work.