Chapter 57 : Doctors Office

You woke up early, part of you lying on Jensen. You chucked as you remembered the night before. Your little laugh must had woken Jensen up, because he too was chuckling a few seconds later.

"Morning." He looked down at you.

"Good morning." You said as you slid up to meet his lips with yours.

"Sleep well?" He laughed.

"Yes." You said as you slid up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. You could feel Jensen's eyes watching every step you made. You turned on the shower and slipped in quickly. The warm water felt good on your face. You hurried and showered so that you could begin getting ready for your childrens appointments.

Once you slipped back into your room, Jensen was no where in site. You walked to your closet and put on one of your favorite outfits and threw a towel around your hair. You walked downstairs and saw Jensen making you both a cup of coffee. He finished adding sugar before he handed it to you.

"Thank you." You smiled as you blew on the scolding liquid.

You both sat at the table and talked as you sipped on your coffee occasionally. Eventually you both finished and headed back up to finish getting ready. You put on your makeup and straighten your hair while Jensen got the kids ready. Once you finished, you started packing the kids diaper bags and loaded them into the car. A few minutes later you were all in the car and heading to the doctors office.

Jensen turned on the radio to classic rock and Evie started babbling the lyrics. You looked back there surprised that she knew the songs.

"Thats my girl!" He laughed as he looked back at her in the rear view mirror. She just smiled and continued to dance and babble along to the songs.

"She is so your daughter." You smiled as you turned back around in your seat.

"Damn straight." He smiled proudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the doctors office a few minutes later. You went and check them in and took at seat in the waiting room. You tried to hid your smile as the other moms in waiting room recognized Jensen. He tried not to pay attention to them but a few came over to take a picture. Finally, about 10 minutes later the doctor called for you all to come back into a room. Jensen grabbed your hand as you all followed the doctor to the back.

You slipped into a tiny room and the doctor crabbed his chart.

"I see we have little miss Evie Ackles, and Mr. Ryker Ackles." The doctor said as he took a seat.

"Yes." You replied with a smile looking down at your kids.

"Mom, Dad, Hows it been going?" He looked up to you both with curious eyes.

"Um, Its been good for the most part. Evie has started walking and talking a little more. She is eating good and sleeping through the night. She loves to play and listen to music." You chucked.

"Thats great. What about Ryker?" He asked looking over to your son.

"He is also sleeping through the night and eating well. He loves to take naps and watch cartoons." Jensen said with a smile.

"Okay, great. Have either of you noticed anything out of the ordinary, or concerning with either of them?" He asked looking down at their charts.

"Not that we know of." You replied looking over towards Jensen while he agreed.

"No sneezing, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, nothing like that?" He asked.

"No." You replied.

"Great. I will be right back and we can start with their full physicals." He smiled as he walked out of the small room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So good news. They are both strong, heathy, beautiful children." The doctor said.

"Thats great. Thanks, doc." Jensen said as he shakes his hand.

"My pleasure." He said as he walked us out. "Let me know if you need me." You said as he waved the kids goodbye.

You walked out of the doctors office feeling relived that everything was okay once again.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey guys! Sorry I'm not updating and writing as much as I should. I really want to write more and pick back up on my story line. I have just been overwhelmed with starting high school and maintaining my GPA. I also take my permit test tomorrow! I'm so excited! Anyway, thank you for being patient and continuing to read. I hope you guys enjoy. I get out for Christmas break soon, and I promise to do better then. Oh, one more thing. How would you guys feel if I did some kind of contest? Just an idea. Anyhoo, thank you again so much for reading and all the positive feed back! Love you all!