Chapter 41 : Weak

You woke up later than usual. Jensen was already up, and you could hear him downstairs. 

You quietly got up, made the bed, brushed your teeth, and mad your way to the kitchen. 

"Morning, Baby." Jensen said bringing you into a hug whenever he saw you. 

"Morning." You whispered sleepily and he chuckled. 

"What?" You asked smiling. 

"Your so adorable when your sleepy." He said. 

"What are you doing today?" You asked him as you made yourself some orange juice.

"I was about to go get Evie before you woke up." He said as he grabbed his keys.

"Do you mind if I just hang back here? Im not feeling so well. Im a little weak." You gave him a fake smile as his face grew with worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked touching your cheek. 

"Your really warm, honey. Take some medicine and lay down, okay?" He told you as you nodded your head. 

"Ill be back soon. I love you. Call me if you need me." He said kissing your cheek. 

"I love you too." You said before he headed out the door. 

You did as you were told and took your medicine before laying back down. You decided to do your school work from bed, and you finished soon after. You got on your phone and scrolled threw Instagram seeing your family, the cast and crew, and fans post. You loved seeing all of them and it made you feel a little better. 

You had to go to the bathroom, so you kicked the covers off and slid out of bed. As soon as your weight hit the floor, your knees buckled and you fell to the ground, hitting your head against the nightstand.