Chapter 39 : The Last Day

You woke up naked, and cuddled into Jensen. Clothes all over the room, and things knocked over into the floor. 

"J?" You grunted as you turned to face him. 

"Huh?" He said as he closed his open mouth. 

"Look what we did to this room." You laughed looking around at the destruction you had done last night. 

"It was pretty great." Jensen said as he opened his eyes. 

"Yea?" You asked as you kissed him. 

"Yea." He said raising from the bed. 

You both got ready and cleaned up the room. Soon and you had to go back stage for the morning panel. 

"Im gonna hang back this time. You need to have some time with your friends and family." You said looking at Jensen. 

"Baby, I want you out there. I want to spend time with you." He pouted. 

"Im gonna go and get everyone breakfast. I'll bring it out to you later, okay?" He said as Jensen nodded. 

"I love you." He said. 

"I love you too." You said as you kissed his cheek and headed back to the hotel lobby. 

You walked down the street to the same cafe you went to yesterday. You ordered 4 coffees togo and some donuts for the rest of the crew. 

You paid and headed back to the hotel minutes later. 

"Hey. I'm Jensen's wife. I brought them some coffee and donuts, can I take it out to them?" You asked one of the stage directors. They simply shook there head. 

"Thank you." You said as you parted the curtains and walked onto the stage. 

The fans started to scream and Jensen smiled as he looked your way. 

"You got us coffee and donuts?" Misha asked excitedly. 

"Yes." You said as you passed out the food and coffee. 

"Isn't she the best?" Jensen asked taking a drink. 

"Yes." The other two said at the same time smiling. 

You kissed Jensen cheek before heading back backstage. 

You sat down on one of the couches and watched from a big tv. Soon and the panel was finished and the boys were heading backstage. 

"Thanks for breakfast." Misha and Jared said as they walked past. 

"Anytime." You said back. 

Jensen came by next and held out his hand. You gladly took it and you both headed back for your room. You packed up all your things and headed for the airport, ready to see your Evie again.