Chapter 30 : 3 Months Later

It was 3 months later and your due date was in exactly a week. You were so excited and just wanted this week to go as fast as possible.

Jensen was also excited. He had already prepared everything at the studio, so he could leave if he needed to. 

You finished up everything in the nursery. Plenty of diapers, wipes, clothes, blankets, pacifiers, and an unreasonable amount of toys.

 You felt so blessed. You sat down in the rocking chair in the nursery and began to think. You thought about how your life had changed so much in the last 2 years. You went from staring at a man on a tv screen, to marrying him and being pregnant with his baby. 

You loved your life. Married to a handsome, sweet, man. Having a daughter that you couldn't wait to meet. 

There was also a new update on your life. You decided to go back to school and do online schooling. You wanted to take up your dream of becoming a writer. You could write from home, and take care of the baby. That way you could work and there would be another income for the family. You hadn't talked to Jensen about it yet, but you were sure he would support you in anything you decided.

You cleaned up the house a little, and fixed dinner for you and Jensen. Hash brown casserole. One of Jensen's favorite things that you cooked. It started to get late, and you expected that Jensen would be working late. You told yourself that it was okay, and you fixed him a plate for whenever he got home. You placed it in the fridge and cleaned up the dishes. 

You decided to go ahead and get ready for bed. You put on your pajamas and brushed your teeth. Just as soon as you got comfortable in bed your phone starting ringing. You turned and picked up your phone to see Jensen Skyping. 

"Hello?" You said sleepy. 

"Hey, Baby." He said. You could hear the tired in his voice. 

"Working late?" You asked. 

"Yes. Im so sorry." He apologized. 

"Don't worry about it. I understand. I made you some Hash brown casserole. Its in the fridge." You said. 

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked as you just smiled. 

"Who is that?" You heard someone say from the other end of the phone. 

"My wife." Jensen said as he looked at the approaching man.

Just then Jared came into the frame. 

"Hey! We all miss you here!" He said.

"Awww. I miss you guys too." You said as you felt kind of special.

"Well anyways. I just wanted to call and check up. I should be home in a couple of hours." He said with sorry eyes.

"Cant wait. I miss you." You said. 

"I miss you too." He said. 

"I love you." You said as the phone call was coming to an end. 

"I love you too." He said a you hung up the phone and settled back in bed.

You slowly drifted to sleep and longed for Jensen to be home.