Thomas Doherty/ Harry Hook X...

realdisney_dreamer द्वारा

A book filled with one shots of the cutest pirate ever! And the most beautiful and hottest boy i know I'll do... अधिक

Princess of Hearts (Harry)
With him!? (Harry)
Sleeping beauty (thomas)
The wrong one (Thomas)
Get out of that damn tree! (Harry)
It's not your fault. (Thomas)
Jealous (Thomas)
Trouble (Harry)
My Darling (Harry)
My darling (part 2)
Writers block😱
Where's wonderland? (Harry)
Unexpected love (Harry)
Unexplained love (Harry)
Lost and missing2
Sick days (Thomas)
Break (up) - Harry
Traitor- Harry
Stop it!- Thomas
The different new kid
I'm sorry
AN: New stories!!!
Traitor (part 2)
The game (Harry)

Lost and missing (Harry)

9K 171 26
realdisney_dreamer द्वारा

Summary: you're the "sister" of Ben. Your name is Bella and you feel a little lost in Auradon but Not knowing why. When Mal goes back to the isle you decide to go with the VK's Ben and Lonny. Not knowing that the story just started here.
Word count: 2100

--------------------------------------

We were on the isle, waiting for Ben and Mal to come back down.
Mal didn't felt home in Auradon so she decided to back to her for her feelings real home, the isle. I wished that I could do the same, going to a place who really felt like home.

I don't know what they're doing upstairs but it's taking forever! Suddenly, I got distracted by some random noises sounding like footsteps. I decided to check this out And walked away from my friends.  further into the dark who didn't felt so frightening as it should be. I noticed I wasn't alone. "Who's there?"
I didn't heard anything back I asked it again, knowing I could be in danger. "in the name of the Auradon princess, show me who you are!"
the mysterious figure looking like a pirate stepped out of the dark, with a creepy smirk plastered on his face is he showed himself in a flickering streetlight.
"Princess ey? Must be the younger sister of king Ben."
I took a few step backwards. "Who are you?"
His smile faded away for a faked pout "You're still keeping that pore princess act up? You know Y/n when we're alone you can act normal."
"Stop it, I don't know who you are. Just leave me alone, okay!"
Confused he stared at me, looking like he was comparing me with someone else. "You really think you're Bella, don't you?"
"Yes I do. Now leave me alone you creep!"
He lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Yeah Y/n I can't do that. Uma and I would love to talk to ye."

Harry's POV.
Back at the ship I brought Y/n to my cabin and tied her up. No matter how hard it was to do that with my old childhood friend i couldn't give her a chance to escape.
I ran up to the deck again, searching for my captain.
"Uma? Uma! Uma where are you? Uma I need to talk to you!"
"Gosh Harry, what's wrong?"
I only had to give her a smile, the smile we both weren't able to make for years.
"Where's she?"
I pointed at my cabin, letting her have some time alone with her long lost friend.

Y/n POV.
I felt scared in the room of the pirate, being tied up and all alone.
Suddenly, the door opened slowly.
The light revealed a girl around my age. She looked at me like the boy had done not that long ago.
"Y/n it's really you!" She attacked me in a hug. Calling me the same name the pirate boy had done. "I'm not Y/n."
The boy returned back into the room. They started to whisper, clearly about me and my behavior.
"Good luck." whispered the girl to the boy and left.

"Well," the boy said and sat down backwards on the chair in front of me. "I'm not Y/n!" I yelled, feeling  the tension building up.
"Who am I?" The boy asked, his voice so cold as his eyes.
"I-I don't know. I don't know who you are. P-please let me go."
He asked it again, this time showing more anger.
"Try again, who am I?"
I shrugged "I really don't know."
He stood up leaning towards me, making me feel more scared than I already was. "Who am I!?"
"I don't know, please let me go!" Tears started to roll down, getting every second more frightened by the boy.
Before I could realize it I felt a stinging pain trough my cheek. The boy had slapped me...
"I'm Harry! Dammit"
He kicked the chair he just sat on and broke it into pieces with his own bare hands.
He started to kick other stuff in his room, trying to loose his anger.
"Harry!?" The now familiar voice of the girl yelled. Being shocked with what she found.
"See?" He yelled at me while pointing at the girl. "Uma knows my name. And I know hers. That's the most common thing in a friendship!"
"Harry stop! Go away, we don't want her to get more scared. Just go back to the original plan!" He left again, taking a rope and his sword with him. I tried to remind the name he said, but I couldn't make up a single letter if his name.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" the girl asked and squatted down in front of me. "My name is not Y/N..." "sorry, i meant Bella."
The girl named Uma got a tissue out of her pocket and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry about Harry. He's just upset about what happened with you."
I furrowed my brows. "The only thing that happened today is that I got kidnapped by a guy."
"No not what happened to Bella but to Y/n."
She freed me loose from the ropes and helped me to get up.
"How many times do I need to say it!? I'm not Y/n, I never was and I'll never be."
Uma sighed, sounding hurt what felt weird. I didn't knew her, how could I be that Y/n?

Uma and I got back on deck. Waiting for the boy to come back.
"Oh, and Y/n- I mean Bella. Please don't get angry when Harry arrives."
With a wondering look I faced Uma. "Why would I get angry? And by the way, who's Harry you keep talking about?"
Surprised at my answer Uma stared at me. "Don't you know? The boy with blue eyes who slapped you. Not even three minutes ago?????"
I tried to replay the event in my mind Uma talked about but I couldn't find anything in my head.
"I really don't know what you're taking about."
Uma scanned my face, noticing i wasn't lying. "Well, that's odd."
"But why would I ge-
I saw a pirate dressed in red and carrying a hook with him coming on the deck. How closer he came how more clearly I could notice he was dragging a person along.
"O my god! You jerk let go of my brother!" I yelled when he pushed Ben to an other pirate named Gil.
I ran to my brother but got caught before I arrived by the tall and scary looking pirate. I started to scream and kicked my legs around. "Let go of me you nasty creep! Uma please say he has to stop."
Uma stared at the boy, but told him other things than I meant.
The boy muffled my screams by placing his hand over my mouth.
"Bring her to your room,"
Uma said, looking with her cold eyes at me. "We don't want her here if we make the trade."
The pirate dragged me away. I stared in disbelief at Uma, I thought I could trust her.
"I'm sorry." She mouthed, noticing a little sorry behind her ice cold eyes.

The red dressed pirate who I nicknamed hook placed me gently on his bed. He sat next to me, extremely close for someone you don't even know. "I'm sorry for what I did to you Bella. I was just a little upset and I still don't know how to control my temper. You know, like you always had too?"
Surprised but also confused I looked at Hook. How does that pirate know I have problems with my temper? It's incredibly secret, not even my friends know it. My parents say it is not princess like. Just like my yelling, screaming and even dancing! well im sorry, i didnt knew that princesses had a special way to dance... By the way, it also very lame.
"I'm sorry, but I can't remember what you did to me. Can you tell it me again?"
"You know.." he inched a little closer. "I hurt you??"
"Was that you!?" I was truly surprised by what he said. It felt like this was the first time I met the boy. "Yes, don't you remember?" The boy placed his hand on mine, being a little worried about my memory.

Harry's POV
I can't believe it, she already forgot me, again! What is happening to her? And why am I the only one who she can't remember? She knows who Uma and Gil are.
Suddenly, Uma stood in my room.
"Can I talk to you?"
I nodded to her and promised Bella-Y/n I'd be right back.
"Can you take Y/n as far away from the ship before, you know. They arrive."
I agreed at her plan, taking her on a trip through the isle.
"What the hell are you going to do to her?!" Ben yelled when I walked past.
I smirked. "Don't know what we're going to do on our first date, yet. Probably hugging and kissing stuff like that, ye know?"
The jaw of the filthy king clenched. "Don't you dare to hurt my si-
I started to laugh. "Sister ey? Keep saying that and one day Ye'll believe yerself. The rest already does, except for her true friends."
Ben didn't dared to say anything, he just stared at the ground.
"I still care about her.."
I forced him to look at me. "So did I, actually still do. But the boy who had already owned everything had to steal from the boy with nothing."
I walked away, not wanting to think about what happened in the past.

"Sorry that it was taking so long, Bella. I forgot something."
She looked at me like I just told her that I slept with the toy she made for me when we were little kids.
"And you are?"
I sighed and took her hand. "I'll explain that later."

I showed Y/n all my favorite spots on the isle, who were actually our favorite spots in the past. We had a lot of fun, it felt like I was with Y/n and not with that cursed Bella. "Oh god Harry, you're such a dork!"
She laughed while I helped her with climbing on a roof. I laughed along, "I can't help I didn't saw that sign."
We both laughed louder, enjoying the fun we didn't knew we missed so badly. I grabbed two apples out of my bag. "Hungry?"
She smiled gently and took on of the apples out of my hand, wanting to get a bite. "Wait a minute..."
My breath hitched a little, did I do something wrong? As a little kid she loved those bright red apples.
"Did you stole these?"
Oh thank god, I was already worried it was something really bad.
"Did you saw that?"
She looked at the apple. "Yeah, but I don't have problems with it. Sounds fun to do what you want. In Auradon you need to follow the rules, especially when you're a princess."
We both stared at the kingdom who looked more beautiful than it already was by the pink and orange sky around it.
"I know it sounds stupid. But that perfect land feels like a prison to me."
Believe me Y/n, I know why you don't feel home. I wish I had the guts to tell you why.
I stared in her beautiful YE/C eyes. "You know, doing what you want every second of the day also isn't the best option."
She smiled. "Yes, but you're free. I always have at least ten people around me. Assuming I can't take care of myself..."

I can't believe how I could live without her for so many years, her smile, her laugh those eyes. I don't understand why she doesn't have a boyfriend, she's beautiful! I don't want to admit it but she deserved it to go to Auradon. Even if that means I can't see her ever again. Not like she'll want to stay here. I mean, look at this place! I believe their trashcan looks better than here!
But I need to enjoy what I have. And I have her, for now. And I'll never let her go.

I opened my eyes, noticing I just connected my lips to hers. I'm kissing her! I quickly closed them again, pulling her closer and making sure she'll never forget me.

She suddenly jolted away, looking like all the secrets of this universe just opened up to her.
"Har-Harry?"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

35.5K 797 44
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
311K 4.2K 21
Harry Hook x reader imagines. They get better as the book goes on because I had more practice with writing. Some of them I haven't read over because...
68K 1.1K 23
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
739K 15.9K 133
a collection of every single Harry Hook oneshot and or 2-parter I've written for the last five years. A total of 131 parts. Thank you so much for rea...