LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack
Confuse : Do I like Him?
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
Was It Dream?
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Go On Date With Me!
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
This Love Is Ours
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
You Are The One And Only
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

Back : New Ending

1.4K 74 50
By BlueMonster7787

We had our breakfast together. We ate our breakfast happily. Seems like everyone in good mood today. Nam and Peach was kept smiling entire breakfast. It was weird. What happened with them?

Sun and Inn also were being in their own world. Me and Copper? Nothing unusual. We just ate our foods. Not being lovey dovey. Kidding. He kept feeding me and act cute to get my attention.

"What will we gonna do after this?" I asked them, "How about we play on beach?"

"Sorry guys, I have my own plan!" Nam said.

"Me too!" Peach tagged along.

Okay, that is weird. What they up too? I wanted to ask them. I was curious. Maybe I will ask them later. I didn't want to ruin their happy face.

"I will join you Oh, right Inn?" Inn nodded and kept feeding Sun. I glad Inn became more open about his feeling to Sun. He never shy again to show his affection toward my best friend. I am so happy for them.

Nam and Peach excused us and left. Four of us headed to beach. Sun back to his room first to take his guitar.

We had fun on the beach. Sun, Inn and I sat on the bench near beach. Sun played his guitar. Inn was singing. I wanted to sing along but my voice is bad, so I just enjoying their perform. And my Copper when somewhere. He said he need to do something.

A lil boy came approached us. We looked at him. We asked him questions like, was he lost and ect. He shook his head. He came closer to me. He gestured his hand to make me leaned my head close to him. He whispered something to me.

"Really?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Where he is?"

He whispered again. He told me where was the persone he mentioned to me before. I pat his head and thanked him. Sun and Inn looked at me in curious expression. I told them I would head to somewhere and they no need to wait for me.

"I will be back at dinner!" I said as I left them.

I walked to the place where the lil boy told me. That place is familiar for me. The place is the same place as I got hit from Copper in the past. That place where I kissed him and he punched me.

As I walked I saw a boy was standing there holding a ball in his hands. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to him. It was Copper.

"So, you call me here to play with you?" I asked him.

"Do you wanna play?"

I smiled and shook my head. He passed me the ball and I caught it. This boy really wanted to play with me. I just held that ball. Kept it in my hands. I walked to shady place. I sat and put that ball beside me. He came to me. He sat beside me.

"Remember this place?" He asked me.

"Hmmm"

"I am sorry"

"What for?"

"For punched you in the past and said something that hurted you" I looked at him and smiled.

"It is okay. It is not hurt anymore"

"I regret what I had done to you in that time"

"But I never regret to kiss you at that time!" I declared. I got up and looked straight to the beach. I smiled.

He got up and stood up beside me. He held my hand. Interjected his fingers between mine.

"Should we do it again? Like last time?" he asked me, "I will make different ending this time!"

He pulled me to follow him. We stopped at the same spot as before. At the spot that same where that past incident happened.He faced me. We looked at each other. We smiled.

"I am nervous!" he said.

"Me too!"

We just kept standing over there for few minutes. Doing nothing. Just kept staring at each other eyes.

"I love you, Oh!"

"Hmmm... I love you too, Copper!"

"Shit! Why am I so nervous?" he cursed himself.

I couldn't help but leaned my face to his. I kissed him on the lips to make his nervous faded away. And I think it was working. He kissed me back. His lips is so warm. It is soft. It made me intoxicated. I never get enough to kiss him. Maybe he made me addicted.

We parted our kiss after we thought it was enough for this time. We sure would do it later and more longer than this time. Way way way longer. Maybe all day and night long?

"Oh" he called my name, "We have dating for weeks but I never ask you properly" I nodded. That was true. He never asked me properly to be his boyfriend. He did asked me when he sang a song for me at school. But he never asked me face to face.

"Right now, Oh. At this time. Would you be my official boyfriend and be my lover because I want you to be by my side forever and ever?"

"Yes, of course. Why would I refuse an offer from a handsome boy like you?" He smiled. I chuckled.

He took something in his pocket. It was a ring. A simple silver ring. He gave that ring to me. He put it in my finger. It fits my finger perfectly. It made me feel so happy. I was in cloud nine.

"I feel like you are proposing me to marry you" I joked.

"I would like to do that if you want. So, will you marry me my cute Oh?" he teased me.

"Crazy!"

"Yes, I am so crazy in love with you Oh!"

He kissed me again. This time is so lovely. I could taste his love for me. I felt like I was loved by him. He gave me love that I never imagined before. I felt like I am the luckiest boy in the world to have him as my boyfriend. To have him by my side.

He hugged me. Tightly. I felt like time was stopping. I hugged him back. Never wanted to let him go. I wanted to be like this with him forever.

Yes. I am so happy. This is the new ending for me and him. We had been faced lot of things together. Bad things. Good things. All of it makes us becomes what we are now.

This is my new ending. Copper is my ending. And I am his ending. Together. Forever.

"Copper, I think I am ready to let you do me tonight" I whispered to him.

-FIN-

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes!!!!
Finally, this story is end
I am sad and happy at the same time

For people who ask why I end this story like this? Why it seems like I let this story hung?
Well, sorry if you not satisfy with the ending 😔
I just want to keep this story innocent
I want to make it pure
And I couldn't go far than kissing session between them
I can't write smut story
So, I am really sorry for that 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for all of you who read this story
Thank you for all of you who like this story
Thank you for all of you who voted and commented this story
*bow*

Finally we are at the end of the story
But I will make extra stories about them
1. It Makes Us Lost Control (InnxSun)
2. Finally, I Found You (Nam and Peach)
3. Our First Time (CopperxOh)

The extra stories will be update in this book
Soon 😃

For the last time,
Thank you very much 😊

Your lazy author
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 19 7
I try not to stare most of the time, but for some reason, tonight, I just couldn't look away. I've seen many pretty girls before in so many differen...
38.6M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
469 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
200 31 29
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...