The Love Of Billionaire

By katejonas18

Part two of the Hurt of billionaire. ************************************************************************... More

#Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 9

11.4K 365 14
By katejonas18

Dear All here goes the next chapter hope you all like it

Song of the chapter Stone cold by demi

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

REGAN POV:-

I woke up before the sun could reach the dusk. Not like my mind let me have some sleep last night. That stupid kiss still lingered in my brain lake a plague. 

Its like it's a post on internet. You do it and it will never be gone.

Permanent pain in the ass.

I gulp down remainder of my drink shoving last bit of sandwich that I made. My nerves were on high alert. Like a ticking bomb waiting to explode. Zillion questions running in my mind at the speed of thousand miles per hour. Yet non of them seems to have an answer.

Who was that guys from last night?

What is Xavier hiding from me?

Is it all worth getting myself into?

Is there any one else who can fill in the blanks for the time that I don't know anything about.

I huff a sigh pushing myself off the kitchen counter. I walked toward the curtains slightly pulling them away. The sun has arrived. My eyes flicked back to a shadow that I saw, not so far. in another blink it was gone. 

My eyes drowned in confusion. I pushed the curtains further apart to take a better look but there was no one.

Did I really saw someone? or am I getting delusional too? I shook my head taking one last look. I closed the curtains waiting for few and pulled a slight part of them back discreetly observing my surrounding. No movement were done just my neighbor and some newspaper boy taking. 

Nothing suspicious.

I watched the clock in my wrist show 7.00 Am ticking by and my alarm went off. Taking a heaving breath, I walked upstairs shutting the Hades mouth up. I hate that I am all alone in this house. The heavy silence was a painful reminder that no one is here. I walked inside my washroom striping the night cloths off. Taking a good ten minutes shower, to calm my self down.

I picked the random outfit for the day. Just plan black jean and a camouflaged top. Hair pulled back in pony tail and combat boots. If I wanted to be there snooping up some dirt, I should probably do it without getting noticed. Pulling up some sun glasses on I made my way down. Putting my wallet in back pocket I also put my pepper spray for all those 'just in case' moments.

I was out of the house before I could change my mind and crawl back in the safety of my bed. 

That place was not so far from here or so i thought. I choose to walk all the way there looking like a random person taking there morning walk in a classic way. i didn't realized that the park would be so far.

It took me good forty five minutes to reach the entrance. My legs became shaky when I saw that not many people were around the place that time. It was huge park how was I supposed to find where they were meeting?

My subconscious mind screaming at me for not thinking about this before I left the house. I can't just walk around the whole place million time without catching someone attention.

 I need a plan.!!

I looked around and saw a small toy shop right across the street. I don't have a cell phone on me but maybe a fake one would help. I dashed inside the store which luckily was open at early hours to looked around. I found what I wanted in the back of the store and my mouth rolled up in annoyance.

They don't have something that looked too realistic. It was a pink phone what Barbie in the side or a minion phone with yellow minions all over it. My annoyance grew. Only if I could afford a real phone at this moment.

Biting my lips, I picked the one I know I would hate the most. Making my way to the front desk I came across something that caught my eyes. they were some kid binoculars. I picked them up looking around if they work and somehow, they did. They were small that could fit my hands so it was a win win situation.

Taking both to cash counter I was ready to pay their price. The guy at the counter gave me funny look when he saw no one behind me.

I plastered a fake smile "Its for my twin's birthday" I lied to which his eyes fell to my hands.

"it must be hard to be a single mother for two kids then, maybe you should date?" his suggestion was good but the way he threw it on my face was a NO No.

I narrowed my eyes at him and his 'flirty go dirty' smile fell. He quickly priced the item up giving me a total of $19.99. handing him a twenty, I snatched the bag off his hand.

Fifteen or some minutes later I was in the park with that fake phone attached to my ears and binoculars hidden in my pocket. I was already done with my first round of this place however I didn't see that blue-eyed guy from last night or Xavier. I looked at wrist watch it showed 5 minutes remaining to 9 o clock.

My feet's were wobbly and shaking from all the tension my body keep building. I need to take a seat. Before I could make my way to the nearby bench I saw a glimpse of familiar blond head making his way to the other side of the park.

A new level of curiosity kicked in my nerves.

Luckily his back was facing me making it easier for me to fallow however his constant turning back and cheeking his surrounding made it hard to follow him around. I gulped when he stopped at a random bench taking to some buff guy. Xavier gave him something in packet after that Both shook their hands and that guy left.

I wanted to know what Xavier gave him?, what kind of business does he have here?. I wanted all the answers. Before I can walk up to him, I saw that buff guy return with the guy from last night following up on his tail.

I sucked a breath. The guy came forward punching Xavier on his face. he started yelling how he back stabbed all of them. The other guy who I assume was with the secret guy came forward to hold him back before he can throw another punch at Xavier.

They all started to walk toward the small lake in the middle of the park. I fallowed them as far as I can without getting noticed. They stopped and my breath got caught in my lungs. The whole area was empty of civilization just few men's holding their guns pointing toward the last night guy and his friend.

I crawled closer to them hiding behind the bushes. My movement halted when I heard them speak.

"Why are you doing this Xavier, my own brother" the guy from last night said. I couldn't see his face yet the sound of his voice was enough to send the thousand Watts worth of shock down my spine.

Xavier laughed, it was not some good laugh, it was sinister laugh, the one I never though I will see on his face. His stood right in front of that guy, his bottom lips split in half.

"Why won't I be doing this Alex?" he snorted. "Although you were the one who married her, you never had the balls to show her that you cared. You were always the week one. The one who was blind enough to not see the Diamond that stood right in front of him." Xavier punched him in the face making him step back a bit. The other screamed sending venomous profanities toward him yet Xavier shunned them all away.

"You never deserved Regan and her child you son of bit*h" Xavier screamed.

Regan eyes went wide. Her jaw hit the ground the moment her mind registered the word 'Husband' her heart started to break. This guy was her husband? Her hands started to shake, tears formed in her eyes. her panic attack started to kick in.

Every works she heard after that was nothing but a sound that her brain refuses to register, she needed to get control before she loose it completely. She took several long breaths before she felt the control comeback again.

She didn't realize how much time has passed but the moment she felt like she could stand on her shaking legs she did.

She stood up and walked out of her hiding place making her grand entrance. Her head held high on the other hand she felt the big cracks forming on the inside.

Xavier had his gun pointed at Alex ready to shoot but the way his hands were shaking, she knew he can't do it.

"Stop" she screamed catching everyone attention including Alex's, who's body went stiff at her voice.

Xavier eyes went the size of the soccer ball when he saw her sister in law standing right I front of him. His shock become Alex advantage. Alex moved fast, in seconds it was him pointing the same gun at Xavier's head screaming at his dogs to put their weapons down.

Regan felt like the ground beneath her is tumbling when she met Alex eyes. for few seconds they held no remorse, no fear yet the moment his eyes found hers it was like a swirl of pain hidden behind fear.

The connection they had made everything around them disappear. It was him and her, no one else.

There moment didn't last longer. Xavier words broke the spell they both were trapped into.

"Cara mia what are you doing here?' Xavier asked chocking on his last word.

He looked tired, dark circles were forming under his eyes. but isn't it what all three of them looked like. Pale tired and somewhat dead. Regan open her mouth to form an answer but before any of them can be voiced out she felt the wave of weakness hit her hard. She fell on her knees before anyone can register what's happening darkness consumed her light. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

hi guys if you like this chapter please leave your comments down bellow. dont forget to press that like button if you do i will see you all next time.

quote of the chapter: courage is a shining armor that can not be tainted by evil. polish it with love and hope and it will cut the worst of your nightmare in one strike

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 13.7K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
6.6K 87 48
Excerpt: I glanced at him. His jaw clenched and grip on the steering tighter turning his knuckles white. His expensive watch winked at me in the moon...
2.5M 94.2K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
10.5K 300 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...