A Love To Fear || Jimin FF [1...

By BangtanFlowerBoys

"These hands.. are the hands of a killer." I didn't know how to stop loving someone as dangerous, tainted and... More

1| Lost In Dreams [16+]
2| Hopefull Reality
3| Make Me Run More
4| Hatred
5| You Make Me Cry
6| Love Makes You Blind
7| Lies
8| Sensual Touch
9| End Of Me
10| He'll Never Be Mine
11| Don't Tell Me Bye
12| Wet Kiss
13| Falling In Love
14| A Love To Fear
15| Crazy In Love
16| Kiss Me
17| A Taste Of Park Jimin [18+!]
18| Say I Love You
19| A Beautiful Date Night
20| There Is No Always
21| His Crazy Dark Side
22| I Want You Who Wants Me
23| I Need You
24| A Love To Kill For
25| Punish Me [21+!]
26| My Suicidal Love
BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR DAESANG!❀️
27| Addicted To Your Touch [16+]
28| A Dinner To Remember
29| Caught In A Lie
Nominate Me!😁❀
30| Chained Up [18+]
31| Our Last Touch
32| In Love With A Murderer
33| Locked In Hell
34| Love Is A Lie
10K reads!πŸ˜±πŸ’•
35| Prison And Paradise [21+]
36| Blood And Obsession [18+]
37| Sweet Serial Killer [16+]
38| Killing Me Softly [21+/BDSM!]
39| Imprisoned
40| Strangers
41| My Little Whore [18+]
42| Attention [21++!]
43| Bad Liar [21+]
βœοΈβ—οΈREWRITINGβ—οΈβœοΈ
44| Taste Of Blood [21+]
45| Desire [18+]
46| Mine [16+]
47| The Last Raindrop [21+]
Lonely
48| Beautiful Pain [21+]
49| Poison [21+]
RIP Jonghyun
50| A Criminal Mind [21+]
52| Tear [21+]
53| Love Lost [18+]
Check out my other story!
1.1| Alive
1.2| Game Of Pain [18+]
54| Insane [21+!]
New Book!
1.3| Ego [21+]
2.1| Persona [18+]
55| Sex In Hell [21+!]
Jimin Oneshot 21+!
-New chapter coming SOON!-
56 | Real Love [The End]

51| Fake Love [18+]

3.9K 108 399
By BangtanFlowerBoys

|⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT FLUFF! YES YOU READ IT RIGHT, I SAID FLUFF! SO BE CAREFUL FOR THE STUPID CRINGe! But don't worry cause there is also 18+ shit  included ;) |

Every alley, every crossroad I walked through, were all meant to lead me to this very place. No matter what choices I made, I could not avoid this fate.

He imprisoned me in the room of eternity.

However..

In the end it all turned out to be..

Fake love.

--

It was morning and the bright sun shined through the hospital window. It felt like years since I'd seen light. The place was so quiet, all I could hear where whistles from the birds outside. I hadn't seen any nurses either.. or other people since I got here. But my body felt better, my wounds were all treated, though I can't remember any of it. Of course I wouldn't remember.. I was totally passed out because my own husband almost killed me. Again.

But the baby must be save now. That's the most important thing for now.

I looked over and saw some breakfast on the table with a folded newspaper laying next to it. Maybe I should do some reading and forget about my own problems for a bit. I opened the news paper and the first thing I saw was a big picture of me and Jimin printed on the  front page.

Shit..

- BREAKING NEWS! -
BTS Jimin married to the famous Aliah who also turns out to be a murderer!
years ago the world had been shocked when the news came out of Jimin who got charged with murderer. People thought it couldn't get worst. But a few days ago a rumor spread out that the famous  business woman Aliah, who often was known for her short temper and bad attitude, is married to BTS Jimin. Before Jimin went to prison in 2015, there were a few dating scandals of the two, who had been seen together by the media. But it turns out that the two got married over a year ago. The news got even more shocking as police files got leaked where it was revealed that Aliah was charged of the murderer of GOT7 Jackson. For many months they covered his death as an accident, but today the truth came out. Citizens and fans are going crazy. Many blame the woman for having a bad influence on Jimin and that she made him do all these crimes. There are different rumors going around but the real motives of their killing has not been found out yet.

My eyes couldn't move away from the page.

''They know.. everything''

I crumbled the newspaper and threw it across the room.

''Why now.. ''

I threw my body on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

why..? I know why. This must have been the perfect moment for Jimin to mess with me again! This is just one of his doings.. whenever I'm on my weakest, he finds a way to make everything even worse.. that's all he can do anyway. Hurting me in the worst way possible.

I've had enough. I will stop him. I'll do everything to stop him. I won't let my weakness for him come in the way anymore. I won't let love come in the way. I'm tired of loving him..

I'm exhausted from all this.. from this world where I'm drenched with tears and pain. This world where I only know suffering cause I've been foolishly holding on to him, not knowing how to let go.

If I want to save this baby.. I will have to let go.

I need to have my life figured out.. so I can raise this baby. I need help for my illness.. but right now the only one I have is Jimin. The one who created this illness.. he will only make it worse. I will never be saved if I'll be with him.

It's crazy how I think of saving myself.. when some time ago all I could think of was saving Jimin. I was so blind that I didn't notice my own struggles. Now I know why I never succeeded in saving Jimin. Because I was the one who needed to be saved.

But even when I tried to run away.. it never worked. His love and obsession had me trapped.

But this time.. I'm not only doing this for him or myself.. it's for this baby.

After realizing everything was a lie, that he is only playing games, it won't be hard anymore to leave that fool.

If I'll somehow find a way to let go of him, everyone will be save.

But without him.. where would I go?

The only friend I had.. Lisa.. she turned out to be a lie. I had no one else.

I placed my hand on my belly and looked down.

''Your mom will do her best to give you a peaceful life, far away from all this mess. I promise you.. ''

I took a deep breath as I teared up.

''But it's so hard you know? I love him.. I don't know if I'll be able to live without him. Am I really that crazy for loving him? Loving someone who only knows how to hurt me..''

I stared at the window, looking at the bright sky.

''It's all fake anyways.''

The door suddenly got open and Jimin walked into the room as the wind blew through his dark brown hair. I looked at him, his eyes had a strong gaze and for a second I froze. I forced myself to look away and avoid eye contact. I didn't want him to see my tears. I didn't want to look weak anymore.

But I couldn't deny to myself, that seeing him made me weak, made my whole body ache, made me want to hold him.

He stood in front of my bed and looked at me. I tried not to look up as my eyes were staring at his thighs, his thick thighs that looked so hot in his black tight jeans with his black belt.

I wonder if it's the same belt he used when he spanked me..

What am I even thinking right now?! I need to control myself! I won't listen to him anymore, I won't even talk to him nor look at him! I just have to remind myself that doesn't love me at all.

Jimin placed his hand on my belly and looked at it.

''How is the little one doing?''

I won't say anything to him.

''Aliah''

He doesn't love me...

''Aliah look at me''

He does NOT love me..

''Aliah?''

He traced his fingers on my neck.

HE DOES NOT LOVE ME!

''You know that I love you right?''

My head automatically moved up and my eyes stared into his.

Fuck!

''I guess you are mad at me''

He said as his fingertips were still tracing down my neck while his eyes looked at me with his strong gaze.

I tried so hard to look away again, but I just couldn't do it. How am I ever going to fix myself if I'm like this..

''If you don't want to say anything, then that's fine by me. I guess this silence is better than having you scream and freak out again''

He smirked at me as his finger touched my lip.

How dare he to say that! He is the one who created all this mess! Who just let the whole world know that I'm a killer! I just can't take this. Cause I really do want to scream and freak out. I want to punch him in the face. And then kiss him. Cause his lips look really delicious.

No.. stop being so damn horny! I really hate myself in times like this.

Though he must be horny too, I mean it's been a whole night and day since we did it. Although.. I don't really look attractive right now, being in a hospital for a whole night, having no makeup and all, I look terrible. He wouldn't want me in a state like this..

Jimin grabbed a bag and packed some stuff. What was he doing? I kept staring at his back. I can never get over the jibooty though.

Suddenly a weird thought came into my mind.

Wait.. what if he secretly fucks other girls.. I never know what he's doing when he is not with me..

''Jimin!''

I suddenly screamed out as I lifted my body up from the bed. He turned around and faced me.

''Yes babe?''

''Are you cheating on me?!!''

He suddenly laughed.

''I'm surprised that that's what you have to say at a time like this''

''What do you mean? And answer the freaking question!''

''Well I would rather expect you to start talking about the baby, or about our future, but that question was really out of nowhere''

He looked pleased by it. He shouldn't be laughing! I was damn serious..

''Why are you not answering the question Jimin!''

He must be cheating, he mus have been cheating on me several times, it must have been something he does daily! Before I was so convinced that he loved me that I would never think of him cheating. But now.. now that I know it's all a lie, that he is just playing a game, I'm sure that he's been cheating on me every fucking day!

''Aliah calm down''

I threw away the blanket and got up from the bed. I walked towards Jimin and grabbed his arm.

''How dare you Jimin! I have truly loved you, but you just see all this as a joke?! I'm your wife Jimin! How can you do this to me! I'm even caring your child! And you.. you dare to go and have sex with other girls! or boys.. whatever it is!''

Jimin took a deep sigh and held my body still.

''Aliah I am not cheating on you''

He said in an annoyed voice.

''The doctor had already warned me for this behaviour. Your hormones an emotions are just being extra because of the pregnancy''

''Don't blame my pregnancy on this!''

''Oh right, it's just your normal behavior ''

I could see him smile while having this argument. It must be so fun for him to cheat..

''I can't believe that I ever fell in love with you Jimin! I was so damn blind but now I see everything! Just don't talk to me anymore, I don't want to see your stupid voice or hear your stupid face.''

He started to laugh again.

"You mean.."

"Yeh whatever!"

''Aliah you're really sounding like a little kid, it's kinda cute''

He placed his hand on my head and patted me as if I was his dog.

I pulled my head away and threw myself on the bed again.

He grabbed some clothes and walked towards me.

"Anyways we are going to leave this place right now. After the news about us got public, we're not save here anymore"

He grabbed my shirt and pulled it off me.

"What are you doing!"

I pushed him away. He grabbed my face tight and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Don't be such a naughty girl Aliah. Don't forget that you are all mine and I can do whatever I want with you"

Somehow I always got pleased whenever  he said things like that.

I didn't say anything as he continued taking off my clothes and change me into other clothes.

"And one more thing, when we are going to leave this building, there are gonna be tons of paparazzi outside, waiting for us. So don't do anything stupid, just stay close to me and keep your head low. You understand?"

I didn't respond but he knew I would listen to him anyway. He was always aware of the power he had over me.

He put a face mask on my face and placed a cap on my head.

"Where are you gonna take me?"

I said in a low voice while looking at the ground.

"You will see."

He grabbed my hand, locking his fingers into mine and pulled me with him.

When we arrived at the exit door, I could hear all the noise from outside. I stopped for a moment as my heart started to beat fast. Outside this door, there is a whole crowd of people with cameras..

Outside this door.. there is a whole world that knows about the crimes I have committed.

Jimin squeezed my hand and came closer to my face.

"Aliah, I'm here with you. You have no reason to be afraid."

I nodded and he kissed my face. He slowly opened the door, his grip on my hand getting tighter.

I shut my eyes closed, afraid of facing the world. As soon as the door got open, the whole crowd of paparazzi started to attack us, with thousands of flashlight and people who kept screaming. I was covering my belly with my arm.

Jimin pressed my body against his, trying to protect me from the mess. But the whole crowd was pushing and shoving the cameras in our faces.

Jimin put his whole body around me, as he walked us through the crazy crowd.  My eyes were closed and I could hear all the random screams from all the people.

"ALIAH WHY DID YOU KILL JACKSON!"

"ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!"

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST A SHAME FOR THIS COUNTRY!"

"JIMIN WHY DID YOU MARRY A CRAZY GIRL LIKE HER!"

"WHO IS THE NEXT VICTIM YOU'RE GONNA KILL?!!"

I felt people grabbing me, pushing me, screaming in my ear, doing anything to get a respond from me. I slowly opened my eyes. All those flashlights.. all those people that were surrounding us, I never had seen anything like this before. It was crazy..

I felt more and more pushing and camera's that hit my face. Jimin suddenly screamed out;

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH HER!"

He lost control and attacked the people who were surrounding me, he never let go of my hand as he was beating those people.

"Jimin stop!! Let's just keep walking!"

I dragged him with me and soon he took control of the situation again. He walked us out of the crowd, while pushing the people away. We reached the car and he let me sit in the car as he was pushing away the people who tried to get to us.  I soon opened the door on the other side of the car and he finally made it inside the car.

''Are you okay Aliah? Did they hurt you?''

''I'm fine Jimin.. but was it really necessary to start a fight there?!''

The car made a loud sound as Jimin drove through the crowd, not caring if someone would get hit.

''I just can't stand it when people lay even a finger on you. They deserved a beating''

''Oh come on Jimin, it wasn't just because of that. You were just worried that your wife and child would get hurt right?''

He turned his head around and looked at me.

''No you're wrong,  I always make sure no one is able to hurt you so I don't have a reason to be worried''

''How can you call that making sure I wouldn't get hurt?! You let go of me in the middle of the crowd to hit those people!''

''I knew what I was doing, look at yourself , you don't even have one scratch cause I offered my own body up for you''

''I have enough scratches on my body Jimin, because of you''

He layed his hand on mine, I pulled away my hand from him.

''Don't be so mad Aliah, I'm only saving your life right now''

I turned my head around and looked outside my window. I didn't want to talk to him.

''What are you even mad for?''

''Jimin how can you even ask that! I have a million reasons to be mad. First of all, did you forget that you almost killed me again yesterday night!''

There was a little silence.

''You asked for it.''

I couldn't believe what he just said.

''And what about the news! I never asked you to go and tell the world that I killed Jackson!''

''I never did that Aliah. Would you really think I would put you and our child in danger''

''Of course!''

''Listen Aliah, whenever I put you in danger, I'm the danger. I wouldn't put you in a danger where others have control''

He had a point..

''Whatever Jimin! Anyways.. while I was asleep I remembered something.. and it also made me realize something''

I slowly looked at him from the corner of my eye, his eyes were focused at the road as he was driving the car.

''I remembered the night I tried to kill Yoona.. and that I accidentally stabbed Taehyung''

''So what is the thing that you realized''

I remained silent for a bit. I didn't know if it was the right timing to mention it. I will have to say it anyways..

''I realised that you have been playing a game. Just a dirty game to be in control.. that you did all this to Yoona too. When you were done with her, you just killed her and now I'm your victim. And I feel so stupid how I used to think that Yoona was the one who was playing with you.. Jimin you never loved anyone, all you care about is being in control.. you don't love me.. it's all fake''

I looked at Jimin who was still looking infront of him,  at the road, not saying anything. His expression was still the same, as if he didn't hear anything I just said.

''You're right Aliah. It's all fake, everything we've went through, every moment we've spend together, every love that we've shared, every kiss, every touch, every pain, it was all fake''

I turned my body around and tried to open the door but it was locked. I banged at the car door to go open, I just wanted to get out, get away from him, from this fucking lie.

''Aliah what are you doing!''

He stopped the car and grabbed me, I moved around and tried to get loose while I was screaming.

''I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS LIE ANYMORE! JUST LET ME GO!''

He lowered my seat rest and my body fell down, he moved his body on mine, placing himself on top of me as he tried to keep me still.

''I"m sick of this behaviour of yours Aliah! I'm sick of trying to convince you that I love you! The moment I told you it was fake you immediately  believed it! Do you really think you mean the same to me as Yoona did? DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD MAKE YOU PREGNANT JUST AS PART OF MY GAME!"

He screamed into my face as he was on top of me, still holding my wrists tight.

''Yes! Why wouldn't you! You also kill people just as part of your game! So this is no different from that!''

He made his grip on my wrists tighter, and I felt his body pressing harder on mine. His dangerous eyes looked deep into mine. Those eyes could kill me.

''No Aliah.. I kill people because they need to die. I kill them to make sure you're save, to make sure you're only mine, to make sure I'm the only one who can hurt you. Cause you see, what I feel for you goes way beyond love''

He said while he let his finger slide over my lip. He suddenly grabbed my face tight and smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me harshly, biting all over my lips, letting me taste the blood of my own lips again. He sucked hard on my lips and then moved his mouth over to my ear.

''Just like this, I mark my territory all over your body, to remind the world that you are only mine''

He whispered with his deep voice into my ear.

He pulled his body up again and sat down on his own seat. He pulled me up and fixed the seat rest.

I can't stand this fucking man!

I didn't say a word after that and kept staring out of the window, while my lips were still bleeding.

He suddenly held out a tissue to me. I aggressively grabbed it from him and held it against my lips.

What a jerk.. how dare he to treat a pregnant woman like this!

We were both silent through the whole car ride. I didn't have any clue where we were going. I just kept staring out of the window while holding a stupid tissue against my lip. Did he really had to attack my lips like that.. not that I didn't enjoy it, how can I ever refuse his touch, I have already admitted to myself that I'm addicted to every touch and pain he gives me.

I wish there was a way I could just get rid of this addiction. Why am I lying to myself.. there was never a time where I actually wanted to get rid of it. It was way too pleasing.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes again, I was laying down in a big soft bed under the blankets. I looked around me, I guess we were in some kind of hotel. I heard the sound of water drops falling onto the ground. Jimin must be in the shower.

I got up from the bed and waited for Jimin to be done to take a shower too. Normally I would join him into the shower, but things are pretty awkward between us right now. Well, for me at least.

Jimin walked out of the shower, wearing only a boxer, his towel hanging on his shoulder. I took a deep breath and turned my face away so I wouldn't stare at his hot body which always made me lose control.

When I was done from the shower I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't have a bump yet.. it hasn't been very long yet.. maybe the only way to save this child is.. abortion. But knowing Jimin, he'll just find a way to make me pregnant again.

I sighed and put on my night clothes. I put on a thin satin dress and applied some make up on my face. Jimin wouldn't be able to resist, and just when he is about to make love to me I'll reject him. That's what he gets from being a douche.

I walked inside the room and climbed on top of the bed. Jimin was sitting on the corner of the bed, reading something. As I placed my body on the bed, I looked at him from the corner of my eye. But he didn't even look at me once! I moved around more so he would notice me but he stayed still.

Ugh! Just fucking look at me!

I stood up from the bed and walked in front of him, letting my phone drop right before his feet. I stopped and picked it up. But still.. he did not look once.

I sighed and threw my body on the bed.

He turned over and glanced at me, but then he just placed his body on the bed, without saying or doing anything.

Why is he not doing anything! Why is he not trying to make love to me?! Doesn't he want me anymore..

''Go dress up Aliah, we're gonna leave in a few minutes''

''What? Where are we going??''

''I'm going to take you out on a date''

He said while his back was turned to me.

''Date? did you just say-''

''Yes Aliah, I want to take you on date''

He turned around and looked at me.

''So go wear clothes, and make sure they are not this revealing''

''I don't want to go Jimin, we are long passed that phase..''

''Alright. Goodnight then''

He turned off the lights.

''No wait! Just give me a second.'''

I had no idea what he was planning.. suddenly wanting to go on a date? Was this the same Jimin..

I got ready and he led me the way. We arrived at some kind of empty bar, it was dark with pink and red lights, I loved the atmosphere.

''What if someone sees us here?''

''Don't worry, I reserved this place just for us two''

I sat down on a table and he sat across me. He looked at me as I took off my coat. His stare made me nervous.

I looked at him, but he still had his intensive gaze on me.

"The very first time I saw you Aliah I couldn't believe how crazy you were, but I never thought I would fall so deeply for your craziness"

He said while he never moved his eyes away from me.

I didn't know how to act in front of him anymore. I was so lost, I just didn't know what to believe.

I just stared back at him while eating some fries. It was silent, the fact that he was still staring at me at the exact same way, made me feel more nervous.

There was some music playing on the background. Suddenly I heard house of cards playing. My body suddenly moved from the shock and Jimin smiled at me.

This song..

"Are you not gonna sing along Aliah, like last time"

He said while smiling.

"I'm not that same girl anymore, back then I was just a fan and nothing more"

I said as I couldn't help myself but to laugh.

He got up from the seat and grabbed my hand, he pulled me up and pushed me inside his arms.

"You know, that day at the company party, when you were singing along with this song, that was the moment I fell in love with you"

He said as he looked in my eyes, holding me in his arms.

His words didn't seem like a lie, they were so warm and real.

I smiled and placed my lips on his. I gave him a kiss and looked at him again.

"Why me? Why did you fall in love with me?"

"You don't have to have a reason to love someone Aliah, you just happened to be the one"

I smiled and placed my head in his chest, I held him tight, wanting to stay in his arms like this forever.

I started to sing along to the song in a low tone, as I was tightly pressed into his arms. He kept me in his arms as he was listening to my voice, never letting go.

That night.. we brought back a lot of memories. It was one of the few good and peaceful nights I had with Jimin. Until..

We sat down and ate the fries.

"Aliah I want you to feed me"

I took some fries and pushed it in Jimins mouth.

"Not like this Aliah, do it with your mouth"

I laughed and walked over to sit next to him.

"Alright, whatever you want"

I placed a fries in my mouth and pressed my mouth against his, he slid his tongue inside my mouth and pushed the fries inside his own mouth.

We emptied the whole plate of fries as I fed him with my mouth.

"Jimin now I have a request from you"

"What is it?"

"Teach me some dancing!"

I dragged Jimin up and he started to dance, his body wave and thrusts made him look so hot.

"Now show me what you got first"

He said. I was a terrible dancer.. I looked around me and saw a pole. I stared at it for a few seconds and then walked towards it. I stood still in front of the pole and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I moved my body to the music while I slowly took off my shirt. I continued stripping down until I was left in my bra and panty.

I grabbed the pole and moved my body sensually around it. I flipped my hair and started to touch my body, while biting my lip as I was looking at him.

He pushed away the chair in front of him and rushed towards me. He grabbed my body and pulled me up, I spread my legs around his waist as he attacked my lips.

He pushed away all the bottles of wine off the table and they made loud breaking sounds as they fell on the floor. He smashed my body on the bar table and continued kissing and sucking all over my skin. He took off his shirt and placed his body on top of me.

"Jimin.. please let me touch you"

I placed my hands around his body as he bite down my neck. I tangled my hand into his fluffy hair as he bit on my nipple. I moaned out to his touch and placed my lips on his bare skin.

His bites trailed down my skin and when he reached my belly he left soft kisses.

I was breathing heavily as his mouth reached my clit. He slid off my panty and deepened his tongue inside me. I screamed out the pleasure as he continued to lick me there.

I shut my eyes to the pleasure and moaned out his name.

Suddenly I saw her face. My eyes were still closed but I could see Lisa's face clearly.

"Aliah don't fall for his lies, he is dangerous! He will hurt you and the baby if you don't do something!"

"No.."

"Listen to me! You're putting your child in danger! You have to stop him Aliah, you have to stop Jimin. You have to do it right now, or else it will be too late!"

I opened my eyes and pushed Jimin away.

"Stop it Jimin! Get away from me!"

I pulled myself up and covered my body with my arms.

"I need to stop you Jimin.. I need to save this child from you.."

I slowly walked back from him.

"Aliah what are you talking about"

He walked towards me as I was walking away.

"Don't come closer Jimin! If you come closer I will kill you.. I will have to kill you.."

"Aliah just calm down. You won't kill me, you would never do that"

He walked to me and grabbed my arm.

"NO DON'T TOUCH ME!"

I screamed and ran. I grabbed the knife on the table and held it out.

"You will just hurt us Jimin, you will just hurt our child! I have to stop you.. there is no other way!"

He started to walk my direction again.

"NO STAY AWAY JIMIN!"

I grabbed a wine bottle and threw it at him. He dodged it and continued walking towards me. I started throwing glasses and plates but it didn't stop him.

"Jimin please... don't make me do this! If you come close to me I will kill you! Just please stay away! Please leave! I'm begging you Jimin! Please!"

"I can never leave you Aliah, I love you, I can't help it but to want you"

I cried and screamed while he kept getting closer.

"I love you too Jimin, but I don't want to love you! It's killing me Jimin! Please just for once listen to me and leave!"

"No"

I made my grip around the knife tighter as he almost reached me.

"PLEASE GO AWAY!"

He reached out to me and before he could grab me I stabbed the knife.

"Jimin.. I'm sorry"

My body fell down on the floor as the knife was deep inside my belly.

"NO! ALIAH!"

He kneeled down and grabbed me in his arms.

"What have you done Aliah!"

His hand was placed on my belly, trying to stop the bleeding.

I did what I had to do.

"I had to save us from you.."

Real love.. I've always wondered what real love is. In a world where everyone wears a mask because of fear, it's hard to find the definition of true love. But eventually everyone has to face their own bear face.

Maybe that's what real love means. The courage to become our real self.

__________________________

CONGRATS! You made it through this chapter! Poor Aliah is getting more and more mentally crazy each day.. I guess thats what happens when u have someone who is also crazy stuck by ur side🙄

But I hope you all enjoyed it, and I am SORRY FOR UPDATING SO SLOWLY! It takes a lot of focus and time to write those long ass chapters😆
I tried to make this chapter more fluff but I realised I failed terribly at that🤣

Anyways, please vote and comment and don't be a silent reader hehe :D
Thank you all for reading my story, I love ya'll and HAVE A NICE DAY! See you all in my next chapter✌🏻♥️💋💋 And whil ur here, follow me on insta👀: @btsjams16

Don't you just wanna lick his abbs? Yeh me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
35K 1.2K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...
3.1K 155 32
Yn- You killed him with your own hands, she was traumatized because of you yet I decided to marry you. ??- And what your parents did they both kille...
38.2K 1.5K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...