Rejected? Whatever. (UNDER MA...

Від Anubis27

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READIN... Більше

Rejected? Whatever! Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Little bit of Ryder's POV)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Ryder's POV)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 (Jason's POV)
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Write-A-Thon!!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 RYDER'S POV
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Ryder's POV
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Spin off: Shadow West
Spin-Off's Release Date / More Bonus Chapters Coming Soon

Chapter 13

28.5K 974 146
Від Anubis27

The Blood Moon Pack has a ‘Pack Breakfast’ once a month. It’s a pack bonding thing.

So, that’s how I ended up sitting at a table with all of my former pack mates.

It was awkward to say the least. “So, I heard you were back.” Sneered Sylvia Madison.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the cliches. We don’t need that.” I rolled my eyes at the blonde barbie.

“You’re trying to come into my territory, hun. I’m the future Luna here, so you can go back to wherever you ran away to because no one wants you here.” She smirked proud of herself. Her grin quickly dropped at the sound of multiple growls.

“First off, hun, I’m being held here against my will. Y’know what that means? I’d gladly go back home. Second off, you can have Ryder,” My wolf growled at me. “I don’t want him. Nor am I going to be future luna. I mean how could I ever love the man who ordered my fiance dead?” I masked the pain in my own voice. I heard him roar, but I ignored it, too focused on the thrill of the hunt.

“And lastly, if you think you can threaten me, you have another thing coming. I wont hesitate to tear out your throat and scar that botox injected face. You’re nineteen. Do you age that badly?” 

She lunged across the table at me. I saw it coming by just the look on her face. I’ve been trained to fight by the most dangerous men. 

I grabbed her throat and slammed her to the ground. “The second I met my pack, Mikayla died and Mikky was born. Back in my territory, I killed anyone who challenged me, and believe me, there were loads of them.” I saw the pure terror in her eyes. It was exhilarating. I missed this feeling. The power that filled me as I saw the life drain out of my challenger.

“Give me one reason I shouldn’t snap your pathetic little neck. It would be like snapping a twig.” I grew soft the couple days I’ve been here. No more. Mikky is here to stay, well at least until I make my escape.

“P-please.” She choked out. 

“Not good enough.” I whispered to her. I grabbed her chin and snapped it to the side until I heard the satisfying crack. 

I left Sylvia’s dead body and stood up from where I was crouching on the floor. Luckily the children were ushered out of the room as soon as Sylvia lunged. 

The men stood there wide-eyed and terrified. I almost laughed. Cowards. All of them.

Ryder was staring at me in... awe? And even lust? 

“I snapped one of your pack member’s necks and your staring at me as if I started pole dancing in the middle of breakfast.” I said to him in a monotone voice.

His eyes glazed over, and he licked his lips.

“DON’T PICTURE IT!” I yelled at him. He snapped out of it and smiled at me sheepishly. 

“Jay, get rid of Sylvia. There will be no funeral. She is a traitor for attacking my luna.”

My brother nodded and walked over to the lifeless body.

“I’m not your luna.” I mumbled, knowing there was really no point of saying that. He wasn’t going to correct himself.

“Mikayla,”

“Mikky.” I corrected him. “Didn’t you hear the whole ‘Mikayla is dead’ speech?”

“I’m not calling you that.” he folded his arms like a stubborn child. 

“Mikayla represents everything weak that I was. If you call me that again, I will take it as an insult.” I could be stubborn too.

“Fine, I’ll call you something else. Mikky represents what he,” Logan. “turned you into.”

“Logan didn’t turn me into anything! He let me express myself. Something I wasn’t able to do here.”

“We will not discuss this right now. We will sort out our problems, just not in front of a quarter of my pack.” The men were staring at us, but looking away and pretended to be busy when Ryder said that. 

“Whatever.”

“Want to watch a movie?” He asked me, grabbing my hand. I pulled it away immediately. Ryder gave me a hurt look, but didn’t comment.

“I’d rather not. Do you have a gym?” 

“Yeah, you wanna work out with me babe?” He slung his arm around my shoulder.

“I want to beat the crap out of a punching bag. Nowhere near you. And don’t call me babe.” I added as an after thought.

He sighed dramatically, but said “C’mon.”

I followed him down into the basement. The last time I was in the gym, I ended up pinning him to the ground... Yeah, that’s not going to happen again.

“Got any throwing knives?” 

Ryder looked shocked. After a second of just standing there, he walked over to a cart with weapons. “How many?” 

“Four will do.” He pulled them out and walked over handing them to me by the handle first. “Hold them for me?”

“Yeah.” 

I took one of them out of his hands and weighed it in my hand, flipped it in the air, and threw it straight as the target dummy. It hit the dummy right in the head. It would be right in between the eyes of a person. 

I ignored Ryder’s wide-eyed staring and grabbed another. This one hit it in the throat, right where the jugular would be. 

I continued to throw the others hitting exactly where I wanted them to. Ryder didn’t make a sound. He just stared. 

Walking around him, I jogged over to the weapon’s cart and picked up a throwing spear. I will definitely have to stop here during my escape.

I threw the spear and it landed right in the heart of the dummy. While I sliced off the head of the stupid training dummy, I couldn’t help but wish it was alive. It’s not the same, killing something that was never alive.

“Wow, okay.” Ryder spoke for the first time in fifteen minutes. “It seems you have a lot of pent up frustration and anger. You think that if I let you come down here for an hour every other day, that you can refrain from killing my pack members?” 

I have no idea if he’s kidding or not. 

“If you want all of your pack to be safe, you should set me free. But since you are too much of a douche to let me go, I need six hours of training a day. No exceptions. I don’t suggest having anyone else in here while I’m in here because you never know when the knife I’m throwing might slip.” Ryder narrowed his eyes at me. 

“I’ll see what I can do. I’ll let you train or whatever. There’s a pack meeting now. I’ll be back in twenty minutes.”

“Kay. Bye.” I was eager for him to go. He must have sensed that because he hesitated.

“Any funny business, you get locked in your room. I’m trying to work with you my luna. I love you.” He looked into my eyes. 

I love you, too! My wolf howled at him.

No, we don’t!

“You don’t trap the people you love. Go, you’re going to be late.” I shooed him off.

He looked like he wanted to argue, but when he looked at the clock, he ran up the stairs.

As I kicked the crap out of the punching bag, I saw a glare out of the corner of my eye. 

I walked closer to it. Holy crap. A cellphone! It must have fallen out of Ryder’s pocket or something.

I picked it up and walked into the storage closet. Being a werewolf, it wont help, but it made me feel safer.

I dialed Jason, Logan’s beta.

Hello?” He picked up.

Jason?!” 

“Luna Mikky?” It felt good to be called Mikky again. 

“Logan is dead. I’m being held captive!” I said in a rush. I could be discovered any minute.

“He’s dead?” His voice broke. Logan is his brother after all. “Mikky what’s going on?

Alpha Ryder Ryan is my mate. This is the pack that I ran away from. I have the information we need. Logan and I were going to leave. We had one foot out of the door, but I ended up in Ryder’s office. They killed him. I felt the teeth sink into his neck. I felt our bond break. You need to get me out of here! My mind link isn’t working anymore. My wolf’s loyalties shifted. If I’m not gone soon, she will never get over Ryder. It might kill her this time.” I rushed out. I wanted to cry for Logan all over again, but this is definitely not the time. 

Okay, okay, okay. Calm down. I’ll start working on a plan right away. Who’s phone is this?

The alpha’s. He left it by me on accident. I need to go. He could be back at any minute.” I hated hanging up on Jason. Besides Logan, he’s the person I trust the most. Him and Logan were the ones to find me in the woods when I ran away. They didn’t kill me when I was at my most vulnerable.

“We’ll come for you. Don’t worry. I’ll bring you home.” I hit end. 

I quickly deleted the call off of Ryder’s cellphone and placed it back where I found it.

Ryder came downstair not even five seconds later. 

Forgot my phone.” He smiled sheepishly at me. 

Once Ryder spotted it, he picked it up. His head tilted slightly to the side in thought. He looked like a confused puppy. It amuses me.

“Mate.” His voice was dangerous. It was a tone he has never used on me before. “The phone is still warm. Who. Did. You. Call?”

_________________________________________

Uh oh, Mikky is in troubleeeeeee!

I know that the Sylvia thing was a little brutal, but remember she's spent the last four years as a rogue. She is told to pups as a horror story for her mercilessness. 

I miss Logan. ;(

If only he could rise from the dead or something.   :p

Don't get any ideas. He's not going to. 

Next Update is Saturday!!!!!

Anubis xx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
867 12 27
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
3.7K 123 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
59.9K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...