The Life Of A Lycan Princess

By KPOPxBooks_4life

A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there w... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE: INTRODUCING SKY
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCING HUNTER
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCING JACOB
Thank You
CHAPTER 3: SKY'S BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 4.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 4: FINDING AMELIA
CHAPTER 5: READY OR NOT, HERE WE GO
CHAPTER 5.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 6: AMELIA IS HOME
CHAPTER 7: MEETING HUNTER
CHAPTER 7.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 8: HUNTER'S HOME
CHAPTER 9: JELOUS OR CRAZY
CHAPTER 10: DINNER TIME
CHAPTER 11: GOODBYE, FOR NOW
CHAPTER 12: WHAT THE HELL
CHAPTER 13: DON'T DIE ON ME
CHAPTER 14: HOSPITALS SUCK
CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER 16: LOSING HOPE
CHAPTER 17: THE LUNA'S SECRET (PART 1)
CHAPTER 19: DONT HATE ME BROTHER
CHAPTER 20: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET ANSWERS
CHAPTER 21: HEALING THE ALPHA
Authors Note
CHAPTER 22: WORKING THE WORDS OUT
CHAPTER 23: HOPE FOR ME AFTER ALL
CHAPTER 24: PLEASE WAIT FOR US
CHAPTER 25: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 2)
Authors Note
CHAPTER 27: UNDERSTANDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 28: UNDERSTANDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 29: SO ARE WE GOING TO TALK
CHAPTER 30: INTRODUCTION TO THE PACK
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 31: THE WEDDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 32: THE WEDDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 33: THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 34: COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 1)
THANK YOU!!
CHAPTER 35:COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 2)
CHAPTER 36: THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 37: THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 38: THE DARKNESS CREEPS IN
CHAPTER 39: THE BROKEN BOND
CHAPTER 40: WHO IS HE
CHAPTER 41: FINDING THE TRUTH OUT
CHAPTER 42: FUTURE PLANS
THANK YOU!!!
CHAPTER 43: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 44: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 2)
CHAPTER 45: REMEMBERING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 46: REMEMBERING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 47: WE'VE FOUND HER
CHAPTER 48: STARTING THE PLAN
CHAPTER 49: THE PLAN IS WORKING
THANK YOU!!!!
CHAPTER 50: THE PLAN WORKED?
CHAPTER 51: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 1)
CHAPTER 52: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 2)
THANK YOU!!!!!
CHAPTER 53: WHOLE LOT OF WEREWOLVES
CHAPTER 54: BEING WELCOMED BACK
CHAPTER 55: THE TRUTH OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 56: HOME SWEET HOME
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 57: OPENING OUR GIFTS
CHAPTER 58: STAR'S TRUTH
CHAPTER 59: ROSABELLA MEETS THE PACK
EPILOGUE: PART ONE
EPILOGUE: PART TWO

CHAPTER 18: THE LUNACS SECRET (PART 2)

1.5K 52 3
By KPOPxBooks_4life

Hunter's pov:

Everyone has become quiet.

Jacob stands up and walks towards Sky, well her lycan. As soon as her hand touches her fur, she is on her feet and her hand is holding Jacob on the wall by his neck.

"Sky! SKY! Let him go!" I tell her.

She turns her head towards me and as soon as I see her eyes I feel electric shocks go through my entire body, making me smile.

However, when she looks back at Jacob and sniffs, then looks towards me again she frowns.

"Hello, mate." Sky's lycan says, but the way she said the word mate, made me feel uncomfortable, it was like she was disgusted with me being her mate.

After a few more seconds she lets Jacob go, once seeing that he is turning purple from lack of oxygen.

"Everyone, please leave and don't tell anyone about this." I command everyone, except Sky's lycan. I need to ask for her name. Once everyone has left I start to talk to her.

"So my mate is a lycan. Are you going to tell me your name or am I going to have to guess it, mate?" I say, trying to lighten the mood and joke around with her.

"No. But I will tell you this. I want you to stay away from me. Don't show me any affection, just stay away."

I feel my heart completely shatter. It feels like a knife is cutting it up into tiny pieces and then it has been blended until there is nothing left but a black hole. I just got her back and now this, why.

"Wh-Why?" I can hear Xander whimper and curl up into a ball inside my head.

"Because I don't want you." Sky's lycan says without stuttering or blinking. She was looking at me straight in the eyes, telling me that she is saying the truth.

I would've completely broken down if I didn't hear her whisper something so quietly that I almost missed it. What she whispered was "even if I wish we could be together, we can't."

If she wants me to give her space, fine, but it won't be for long. I will find out the reason why we can't be together and sort it out.

She is mine and I will always fight for what's mine.

Star's pov ( Sky's lycan):

'Why are you rejecting our mate? We only get one!" Sky asks me.

'I have a reason. Please, just trust me.' I beg Sky for her trust.

'I trust you Star. But please stop hurting our mate. I can't bare to see that heartbreaking look on his face again'

'I can't promise that, but I promise to try and protect him to the best as I can.'

'Why would he need protection?'

'I can't tell you that yet, but I will soon.'

'Why can't you tell me now?'

'Because, the more I tell you, the more dangerous it becomes and then we won't be able to stay here. I won't be able to leave our mate, keeping him away to keep him safe is okay, but leaving him. That is something I can not do.'

'Okay, don't tell me now, but please tell me soon. If we are trouble I need to know.'

'I promise, you will find out soon.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one day, so proud of myself. Let me know what you think.

F.S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
4K 150 23
There was a Prophecy told by a wise man centuries ago. The person will be reborn in this world and will face many hardships. He/she will make a deal...
287K 8.9K 46
#1 in Werewolf on 4/2/21. This book is about a girl named Alessia who went to college meeting her best friend Jessica and fell in love with her boyfr...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...